The End of NUKE

DeletedUser

Could we leave Ben alone and move on please? Of all players he's stuck around and conducted himself better than most. Give respect where its warranted and leave the hatin for the others that have done much worse.

maybe post on the Duck and cover thread? its lonely :(

DeletedUser

Just thought I would check the forums for old time sake. Thanks for the kind words bobo. My daughter is awesome. Life could not be better.

I wouldn't say the core NUKE could win matter of fact. I could say it would have been more evenly matched , that's for sure.

Nuke and Mind were allied for sure for a long time. That perfectly clean verticle line. But hawk is right in the fact that I did not see mind collapsing so early. I saw their weaknesses and tried hard to convince derrick what needed to be done. The declaration on axte was retarded and we still had some clean up to do before we were ready. He was told to wait. He was told not to recruit whatsis#$%^ from sheeps in k44 I think he was. He was told to get his x-pimps relocated closer to the core. he was told to get control of his people and not be weak.

Honestly if derrick would have listened things would be much different.

More so than that if the damn KO peeps would have listened and dropped their vendettas against plaque so they could fight alongside them instead of fighting them And axte at the same time, and waited to split as planned the world would be damn different, including the refromation of sheeps. The 3 pointer that missed.

Shoulda woulda coulda right? They didn't listen., that's it.

Props Axte. Enjoy your boredom now while TW sucks you for every last month of premium that they can. I say start the pp strike now if you want them move through endgame faster. As long as w51 is making money, they will drag it out for as long as possible.

DeletedUser

Just seen a mass of epic attacks from Axte, gg.

Who needs rams, eh?

DeletedUser

That and the fact Axte destroyed Jester internally.

I have to admit that was one of my most fun moments on this world. That and when mohua and I pretty much took down Funk!, a tribe that was 5 times our size.

What the heck happened to my Red Swimmer account anyway?

DeletedUser103075

I have to admit that was one of my most fun moments on this world. That and when mohua and I pretty much took down Funk!, a tribe that was 5 times our size.

What the heck happened to my Red Swimmer account anyway?

Hi Your Majesty! We sadly had to internal the account, but my memory do not forget the mighty founder of Axte :)

DeletedUser

MTAR is the legend of Tw.

he and his funky crew struggle for one single successful premade on every new world. and always fail to tribes +1/5 of their size 3-4 weeks after opening of the world.

DeletedUser

Just thought I would check the forums for old time sake.

This^^
I wouldn't say the core NUKE could win matter of fact. I could say it would have been more evenly matched , that's for sure. Honestly if derrick would have listened things would be much different.
I think Derrick never had the leadership capacity to compete on the same playing field as Axte or Nuke. He couldn't even gain the respect of Minds best players let alone have the vision or foresight of the things to come.
More so than that if the damn KO peeps would have listened and dropped their vendettas against plaque so they could fight alongside them instead of fighting them And axte at the same time, and waited to split as planned the world would be damn different, including the refromation of sheeps. The 3 pointer that missed.

Shoulda woulda coulda right? They didn't listen., that's it.
This truly did end Nukes chances of winning this world. This only united Sheeps, Plague and Axte as one under one banner. Sometimes one meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it...

Props Axte.
Cheers mate, I hope fatherhood is treating you well.

Good work Axte :icon_wink:

.Sam.

DeletedUser

Hi Your Majesty! We sadly had to internal the account, but my memory do not forget the mighty founder of Axte :)

Aw shucks, that is to bad.

But continue on as you're doing a great job. I am running Drama! on w53, race you to the finish! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser103075

Aw shucks, that is to bad.

But continue on as you're doing a great job. I am running Drama! on w53, race you to the finish! :icon_biggrin:

The new owner left it go inactive and we had too..

Bud you got the advantage of the world closed (other then speed and that U took me away players to follow you there lol), otherwise we could have had at least a chance :D

DeletedUser

The new owner left it go inactive and we had too..

Bud you got the advantage of the world closed (other then speed and that U took me away players to follow you there lol), otherwise we could have had at least a chance :D

Which players followed me here? Adam/Todd (Purple Rhino) were going to leave the world anyway and they have not been on w53 for a long time. I cannot think of anyone else that left with me.

DeletedUser

.Sam. Axte Leader > Rednecks Axte Leader
icon-giggle.gif

DeletedUser93513

Aaron = Best Axte duke ever. :icon_cool: :icon_biggrin:

Sam = Biggest noob ever.

Rednecks hated me so much that he left right when we joined from Jester. :icon_sad: