The Experienced Player

DeletedUser

when you have 1 village, you have 7 chances, MAX...and an 8 ms train is still hard to get, even with 1-200 chances.

Ive known since i started W11, but shut up now my friend seriously, i lead your tribe there, i don't want you to be humiliated xD

Cass <3

DeletedUser77031

Ive met people that have played a while that are not good at all, not saying that I am.

DeletedUser63702

People like to call them selves experienced in the same way they like to call themselves veterans if they've been playing for quite a while. They ignore the fact that how long you've been playing is not an indication of how good you are.

How I would define an experienced player, would be based upon how helpful they are, in solving problems both in their tribe and on the public forums. Some experienced players even in their own tribes will just ignore a "noob's" comments plus refuse to help him/her. I've had this happen to me once, I asked for help and the tribe I was in was founded by this know-it-all player who saw "noob's" as stupid-senseless people-who- can't-comprehend-the-common-basics-of-tribal-wars. My post was deleted, then I was dismissed for asking for help.:icon_cry:

later I joined another tribe and three weeks later my own troops were knocking on his door, mainly because he was defenseless, ad on one week of continuous attacks form the tribe. i can be such a little devil :icon_twisted:

therealbuba

How I would define an experienced player, would be based upon how helpful they are, in solving problems both in their tribe and on the public forums. Some experienced players even in their own tribes will just ignore a "noob's" comments plus refuse to help him/her. I've had this happen to me once, I asked for help and the tribe I was in was founded by this know-it-all player who saw "noob's" as stupid-senseless people-who- can't-comprehend-the-common-basics-of-tribal-wars. My post was deleted, then I was dismissed for asking for help.:icon_cry:

later I joined another tribe and three weeks later my own troops were knocking on his door, mainly because he was defenseless, ad on one week of continuous attacks form the tribe. i can be such a little devil :icon_twisted:

Very insightful.