The Fall Of DINK!

Lafr0062

Hi W28,

I havent played here for pretty much a year now but still follow this world (a little to often sometimes)..

I see that DINK! Family are on a major downward spiral recently. Checking TWStats I notice that DINK! F are down to 1901 members of which 161 are completely inactive.

I also notice 12 players left DINK! to form IAMDINK! - Is this due to poor leadership within DINK!?

Just wondering whats happening in the world really? Is there any life left in the old DINK! dog yet or is it a matter of weeks until they hit the disband button?

Last edited:

Lafr0062

HAHA!!!

Some how I knew you would be the first to post, I'm hoping Monkey pops in :p

-Nightrider-

well drink is falling but they are bringing there big players in th big branch vodka as mostly inactive

DeletedUser

Pink = L/Panda/MST Conquer Drink
Blue = Drink Conquer L/Panda/MST

conquer-en28

Lafr0062

Date Event
Feb 02
06:16 The tribe BEER! (disbanded) was defeated.
Feb 02
06:16 The tribe BEER! (disbanded) was defeated.
Feb 02
06:11 The tribe VODKA! (disbanded) was defeated.
Feb 02
06:11 The tribe VODKA! (disbanded) was defeated.

-----

2 down 1 to go.

-Nightrider-

yea and drink will be not to far behind!!!nice to see..

I BRING IT!!

The Lish

Disclaimer .. is all own opinion not the views of MTS nor does it reflect the position of MTS :)

Regardless of the 2 smaller tribes being disbanded there's still a long way to go yet - 400m+ points and 40k villages is still a bit ol' tribe.

From the outside looking in it doesn't look good though ..... last couple of weeks have shown a decline in number of villages and points nearly every day ..
Then there's the obvious inactives, a couple of members moving back to pack, ex BEER/VODKA members moving to WB instead of DRINK! even though they're obviously active ..

Interesting times methinks :)

DeletedUser

Interesting times that is for sure!!!!
3 plus years on the same game is way too long congrats to those who want too spend all thier free time at the computer!!!

I will be leaving w28 very soon, Congrats to MTS-Panda!-and ~L~ and whoever else is left in W28. I want to thank all those who fought hard in the Drink Family!! it was a wild ride.

Now the real question will be what happens now, LOL.

-Nightrider-

it will be interesting in what will happen in w28 and there is still a lot to do before the end of this world..

DeletedUser97405

I'm thinking now that Beer/Vodka disbanded there will be more barbs soon due to players deleting there accounts.

DeletedUser

if i had spent that much time and effort on an account a would definately not delete...

The Lish

I probably wouldn't feel much like carrying on either if I'd been hung out to dry by having the tribe disbanded without any prior notice or warning ..

DeletedUser

yeh i suppose but i would defo be send alot of attacks at the leaders of those tribes before i decided to quit

DeletedUser97405

Yea, it didn't help that most members of vodka/beer were screwed with no warning whether they were active or not. Also i think it would have been better to internal the inactive's then merge the tribes.

DeletedUser

omg,.. some1 just wispered in my ear about the big shit going down here. i mean. i left like a year ago. many of u guys will remember my name. but damn.
who can some it up for me to exactly whats happened here???

Jepo- ex PWO/~L~ K32