The Golden Company vs Ded

Varomnia

Dangit Raavna! You always jump the gun too soon. LOL anyway. Good luck to both sides. Gang bang all the things!

DeletedUser

Who else saw h0llys circ crying? Wow that is desperation. Way to keep your head high holly :p

Oh btw guys just to clarify
golden was faking us AFTER the fight with KRT was already over. That's how you know h0lly is lying from the very first line.

The rest of it doesn't even make sense without a context. He wishes he had any form of tangible intelligence from me. The timing of my messages was after that information was already leaked, but I never confirmed or denied a collation.

Bottom line: I hope even more tribes want to join in and wipe out these clowns :p

DeletedUser

bdfadd7c62153aaee4405a54b1d90510.png

Silly h0lly trying to manipulate outdated messages that don't hold value. Who wouldn't want to have free food? o_O

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Who else saw h0llys circ crying? Wow that is desperation. Way to keep your head high holly :p

Oh btw guys just to clarify
golden was faking us AFTER the fight with KRT was already over. That's how you know h0lly is lying from the very first line.

The rest of it doesn't even make sense without a context. He wishes he had any form of tangible intelligence from me. The timing of my messages was after that information was already leaked, but I never confirmed or denied a collation.

Bottom line: I hope even more tribes want to join in and wipe out these clowns :p

Haha, keep trying :icon_smile: if you can't see context I'm afraid it's beyond your capability ^^
I bet you hope more tribes join, you do seem to be needing them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

See the part that you do not grasp here is simple. You cannot pull the same move I already did. All that really matters here is that Golden dies. I never said we didn't need them. I said your tribe lost before the first ram was sent. Who knows what will become of Ded next.

DeletedUser112911

Hollyhugz you need new tricks, pulled the same thing on w77 and lost that world :icon_rolleyes: That Golden ego :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Want to laugh actually? They have been recruiting out of our tribe and basically begging people for help.

Regardless of what happens here; I am glad your premade's name is forever blemished. They talk all big and righteous then fall back to the moves they lament :p he literally tried to copy the same diplomatic move I made, but in a whinier way :p

DeletedUser107658

*Yawn*
I hope you both just waste your troops away so another tribe can swoop in and claim the K.

DeletedUser

You guys aren't getting owned yet. Just about there :p what Golden as a whole fails to realize is. You literally managed to turn an entire world Into your enemy. Kudos there. They still think they can grow for free? Lolol wowwww. They are all just as foolish as h0lly.

Yeah I'm sure you guys will beat hundreds of players. Hahahaha. Stay in the dark.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be fair though this is all words for the moment. I have yet to move. There are so many moves that have yet to be made. It's also funny cause out of this huge coalition, there are individual members alone who mechanically beat golden members. Forget numbers alone. They have only mentioned bad players making mistakes. This is inevitable. You guys don't even know who the main members of Ded are or what they will hit. By the time you make it to Death's door you won't have any troops left.

#foodforthought

DeletedUser

To be fair though this is all words for the moment. I have yet to move. There are so many moves that have yet to be made. It's also funny cause out of this huge coalition, there are individual members alone who mechanically beat golden members. Forget numbers alone. They have only mentioned bad players making mistakes. This is inevitable. You guys don't even know who the main members of Ded are or what they will hit. By the time you make it to Death's door you won't have any troops left.

#foodforthought

#Shank3d4Prezz

DeletedUser

Royals took 2-3 villages. Nicely done. I'm sure Ded and the other 6 tribes in the coalition are very pleased to have brought them in on their side, since before that the results were certainly skewing Golden's way.

I have a bit of a maths question, if you don't mind.

How long does it take 8 tribes (40 members each, so 320 players) to realize that they've reduced their growth opportunity down to 0 since they are NAP'd or allied to every other tribe aside from Golden? And once the Golden village in their area is gone, all they can do is look at each other and wonder what to noble next?