The Golden Company vs Ded

atmospherecf

It's really difficult to compare tribes from older worlds with different game settings. So.. I will leave it at that.

DeletedUser116125

W39 Random wouldve slaughtered em
I have no clue about random and their players and you have no clue about @night so both of us can't make statements on the matter tbh
@night had an amazing premade that started the world but sadly most of the members quit due to many reasons that i cba to explain haha only around 4-6 of the original premade where left in there by the end of the world and they still "stomped" the opposition with basically just local recruits and w75 wasn't even a bad world.
Sadly @night premade will probably never happen on .net again as they thought this server was 2 easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Agreed. I tell people this all the time. I was there too :D. Tw will never see another tribe like Time again.

I would have loved to see a Pervis ran tribe start off it the same K as the HATE crew. Would have been insane.

Deleted User - 10618707

I have no clue about random and their players and you have no clue about @night so both of us can't make statements on the matter tbh
@night had an amazing premade that started the world but sadly most of the members quit due to many reasons that i cba to explain haha only around 4-6 of the original premade where left in there by the end of the world and they still "stomped" the opposition with basically just local recruits and w75 wasn't even a bad world.
Sadly @night premade will probably never happen on .net again as they thought this server was 2 easy.

Stomped out the competition? Oh you mean norse going inactive? @night was shit.

DeletedUser

TBH I was in a tribe on w32 and we fought against Time and to say they ran through us is an understatement. Their co-ordination was 2nd to none. They are the best tribe I have come a cross for sure. 32 was my most enjoyable world to date too.

DeletedUser

TBH I was in a tribe on w32 and we fought against Time and to say they ran through us is an understatement. Their co-ordination was 2nd to none. They are the best tribe I have come a cross for sure. 32 was my most enjoyable world to date too.

Yup it is what they are best known for.

DeletedUser93681

When a duke goes mia
there is no need for the rest of the tribe to fall. But they did egos and all. @Night worked for and deserved the win. I dont understand why you would say they were shit.

DeletedUser83995

Why is a W32 tribe even bring brought up in a W83 war Declaration? If you guys want to talk about W32/Hate/Time start a new topic in the off topic section of W83. Not to mention a good 60% of the people who talk about Hate/Time just read about them and never took part but like to claim they did because of how well known they are. So lets leave W32 to W32 and focus on W83.

Happy Hunting,

~ Sci

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

Strategically Ex. DeD or SOML Made Some nice moves during KRT v/s DED War,Before Golden war and After SOML founded, Some Villages Gained/Lost but its all part of the Game, If I conclude its Golden losses are more than Ex. DeD and Allies. though Golden have Some good edge by nobling good villas, and I would Say Golden is Much Prepared than ex. DeD.

1. Golden Morale is High after Gaining edge over DeD and I Accept here Golden is Better prepared than Opponent.

2. SOML is now number 4 tribe in rank tally, though i don't rely on ranking at this stage it can be change at point of time, but now SOML have more active players and Bigger Villas with high Pits and Most of them are loaded with troops.

3. Hollyghost is a looser, not only lost th aura but the hold on tribe inside story is much bitter than anyone expect.

4. Golden lost Allies who actually were playing puppet roles and now showing red eyes to Golden.

I am Expecting some more good Moves from SOML, or i would say its in my mind

Deleted User - 10618707

When a duke goes mia
there is no need for the rest of the tribe to fall. But they did egos and all. @Night worked for and deserved the win. I dont understand why you would say they were shit.

Because they were.

DeletedUser116125

Yes that is stomping. I bet you would say NAM stomped RoyalE on w77 even though it was basically royal being inactive and deleting just like Norse did.
That is the problem with TW these days people have to much of an reputation to be "rimmed" so when they start loosing villages they just delete and blame it on irl and start a new world and magically IRL is fixed.

When norse was fighting 333 they where basically all fighting and active and flaming everybody on the externals but then once @night got a full front vs them and norse started loosing in caps everyday magically IRL started being really hard and most of them deleted just like every tribe filled with ego's these days.

Because they were.
@night that fought norse is idk 3-5 of the original crew that i am praising. @night was filled with local recruits. Seeing how @night still stomped Norse just makes me sad.

DeletedUser115558

DeD V/S Golden Is Now -------->> Best Strategy Adopted by a Tribe Ever

Why is a W32 tribe even bring brought up in a W83 war Declaration? If you guys want to talk about W32/Hate/Time start a new topic in the off topic section of W83. Not to mention a good 60% of the people who talk about Hate/Time just read about them and never took part but like to claim they did because of how well known they are. So lets leave W32 to W32 and focus on W83.

Happy Hunting,

~ Sci

After this post Still old world discussion Continue.............

I also made some references of old world but some relevant context was there, but now its (.............)

xRedDevil

I don't see how that is relevant. We were discussing your profound arrogance not where people are located.. Lol

The arrogance is well justified in this case, what is trying to be said is they are no threat because they are not in a position to be so, if they were in the immediate area, the case would be different, I believe that is the point trying to be made.