Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 35
Difference: 104

chart

PatriotStomp

Reaction score
Yeah brag about the random non premade rim tribe being “noob” obviously our top 10/25 players were the only players. This literally is 10vs25. Keep posting the stats on something no one thought ADHD would win. You just make yourself look bad.

Nixcroft

Reaction score
Yeah brag about the random non premade rim tribe being “noob” obviously our top 10/25 players were the only players. This literally is 10vs25. Keep posting the stats on something no one thought ADHD would win. You just make yourself look bad.
I mean, you did kind of start a thread about us being bad so we may as well embrace it and let everyone know just how bad we are :)

Lord Krapek

Reaction score
Actually the stats are good, when compared you were 5 times our size at the time of declaration, So.. The stats actually make you look bad

Nixcroft

Reaction score
Actually the stats are good, when compared you were 5 times our size at the time of declaration, So.. The stats actually make you look bad
I mean you guys have lost nearly 200 vils in 4/5 days, yes we’re a lot bigger but we’re also at war with NIR so I’m pretty okay with those kind of stats :)

PatriotStomp

Reaction score
Considering most of the players in ADHD have little to no experience with accounts that have more than 4 villages. I’d say we are lucky to make it this far :)

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Taking maybe 1/3rd or maybe more of your villas in the last 3-4 days is pretty good considering half your players got shit morale.