The Goochie gooched ADHD

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
Report it then?
Think it's pretty obvious susa isn't our pushing tribe. Is it our fault you couldn't finish them off and secure your area before we finished of Icarus? This is obviously not pushing lol
You go ahead and play dumb if you like you sure as hell aren't using those susa accounts for their own benefit now are you?

mac-walt

Reaction score
Is it me or is Zombie Cat so stupid his own countdown doesn’t work?

yesterday 06:48 AM: countdown 46 hours
Today 07:02 AM: countdown 24hrs 59 minutes.
Looks like someone doesn’t know how a clock works
I guess it’s GG WP for our honorable Goocci…..

Zombie Cat

Reaction score
Is it me or is Zombie Cat so stupid his own countdown doesn’t work?

yesterday 06:48 AM: countdown 46 hours
Today 07:02 AM: countdown 24hrs 59 minutes.
Looks like someone doesn’t know how a clock works
I guess it’s GG WP for our honorable Goocci…..
Clock is working correctly. There was slight preponement of the plan. Sorry for your inconvinience

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You go ahead and play dumb if you like you sure as hell aren't using those susa accounts for their own benefit now are you?

So did u report then? What did they say? I explained why those villas were not illegal, explain why I'm wrong then. Those villas are very useful for sure, not sure how this would be considered pushing.

Nixcroft

Reaction score
We have only played honourably like Paul Walker has taught this world to do. Cry if you want to but we have not cheated :)

Lord Krapek

Reaction score
Thank god enemy is noob
Thats is just utterly disrespectful, considering the fact that we are against 2 tribes, IMF and Goochie. It is difficult, not going to lie, fhe future is grim, but the players who still fight, we give everything we have, not throw the towel in.

EDIT: I can also post your noob fake trains and your noob moves (most of em are proffesional tho, but if we just had enough troops), that some of your players have. I can even understand which person is online on what account, bcs there is such a difference in quality. You know, history shows, that people who have disrepect towards an enemy, flaunter in the end, so RIP to you too.

Last edited:

Arteezy

Reaction score
Thats is just utterly disrespectful, considering the fact that we are against 2 tribes, IMF and Goochie. It is difficult, not going to lie, fhe future is grim, but the players who still fight, we give everything we have, not throw the towel in.

EDIT: I can also post your noob fake trains and your noob moves (most of em are proffesional tho, but if we just had enough troops), that some of your players have. I can even understand which person is online on what account, bcs there is such a difference in quality. You know, history shows, that people who have disrepect towards an enemy, flaunter in the end, so RIP to you too.

When half of your tribe fakes us from 1 single village, noob is the only word i can use.
btw where we at with the countdown ?

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
So did u report then? What did they say? I explained why those villas were not illegal, explain why I'm wrong then. Those villas are very useful for sure, not sure how this would be considered pushing.
Dude your halfway through internalling Whiskey and then decided to dump all his offense on us, please let me know how this guy is still playing for himself and not being used to help someone else. You explained why it was rule breaking with the rule you quoted ' using one or more accounts for the primary benefit of another account ("pushing")'

You are using/used several susa accounts for the pure benefit of accounts in Goocci we both know it so save the bullshit for the mods.