The Goochie gooched ADHD

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
guess nir shouldve finished off susa and not dilly dallied around them.
guys couldnt even noble a tribe quarter their size in the time we killed m.o.d , icarus, and bully tribe :kekbye:

ofc susa would dumb their off for us, rather that then letting ppl win who are barely able to push a frontline.
susa was double our size lol

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
Pushing is when u make an account with the sole (primary) purpose of growing it so u can later give it to a player for quick growth. Well, I'm not gonna beat a dead horse any longer.

The mods doesn't have the balls? Except for already banning lots of accs on this world for pushing...
Oh you think you have to make the account for it to be a push account my mistake, having the accounts land in your laps and using them in the exact same fashion is totally okay then ;)

They had a go for 40 days then its back to the same old shit, I don't blame you guys for exploiting it I mean it wouldn't have mattered anyways since SMAK has no balls.

Arteezy

Reaction score
Oh you think you have to make the account for it to be a push account my mistake, having the accounts land in your laps and using them in the exact same fashion is totally okay then ;)

They had a go for 40 days then its back to the same old shit, I don't blame you guys for exploiting it I mean it wouldn't have mattered anyways since SMAK has no balls.

Thank God SMAK did not participate in this or else we would all be rimmed right now

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Just to clear it up; Susa was not Gooci Push accounts, HOWEVER, after getting basically sent to the rim on our border of the Susa war, you left your side that you claimed by the border to sit untouched while we nobled majority of what we had in the border agreement before you even started to attack, yes you was doing internals, should of put war first though.

Susa donated and dumped nukes for Gucci as they was beaten, had nothing to fight for, why not gift to the enemy of your enemy? It may be dirty but this is a war game.

As for the Smak comment, this is coming from the tribe who couldn't even noble a beaten susa, instead joining the war 3 weeks late, at that point they gifted to your enemy.
We have the balls to cancel our diplomacy with you, cooldown still in effect. And this was only done due to the drama firstly created in the chat we put together to give you guys a guiding hand out, well you shit on that.
Then to show how much balls you have your trying to get recruited by Gucci while also trying to get other tribes to attack them and help you. Trying to run to the enemy, while running away, while trying to get others to do your dirty work.

Should of just let us noble all Susa instead of making some shit border that your end couldn't come anywhere close to finishing Susa, and well, would of been us sat Infront of you/Gucci

Zenato

Reaction score

I want to smoke whatever you're smoking

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
Just to clear it up; Susa was not Gooci Push accounts, HOWEVER, after getting basically sent to the rim on our border of the Susa war, you left your side that you claimed by the border to sit untouched while we nobled majority of what we had in the border agreement before you even started to attack, yes you was doing internals, should of put war first though.

Susa donated and dumped nukes for Gucci as they was beaten, had nothing to fight for, why not gift to the enemy of your enemy? It may be dirty but this is a war game.

As for the Smak comment, this is coming from the tribe who couldn't even noble a beaten susa, instead joining the war 3 weeks late, at that point they gifted to your enemy.
We have the balls to cancel our diplomacy with you, cooldown still in effect. And this was only done due to the drama firstly created in the chat we put together to give you guys a guiding hand out, well you shit on that.
Then to show how much balls you have your trying to get recruited by Gucci while also trying to get other tribes to attack them and help you. Trying to run to the enemy, while running away, while trying to get others to do your dirty work.

Should of just let us noble all Susa instead of making some shit border that your end couldn't come anywhere close to finishing Susa, and well, would of been us sat Infront of you/Gucci
The balls to cancel diplomacy with us? Oh congratulations on having the balls to help rank 1 hit rank 7 :rolleyes:. Besides that if you had any balls you would have done it weeks ago when you made the decision to turn against us not wait and try and use us talking to goocci as a lame excuse.

"Sorry guys we dropped diplo because you talked to the enemy after we agreed with them to OP you" lol. I mean good luck to you lads but save the bullshit for someone else, your allies got attacked and instead of helping them you went and sought an alliance with the enemy tribe and started plotting against us.

Well played to you both in any case, you have poor little nir surrounded you are well on your way to that world win now for sure

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The balls to cancel diplomacy with us? Oh congratulations on having the balls to help rank 1 hit rank 7 :rolleyes:. Besides that if you had any balls you would have done it weeks ago when you made the decision to turn against us not wait and try and use us talking to goocci as a lame excuse.

"Sorry guys we dropped diplo because you talked to the enemy after we agreed with them to OP you" lol. I mean good luck to you lads but save the bullshit for someone else, your allies got attacked and instead of helping them you went and sought an alliance with the enemy tribe and started plotting against us.

Well played to you both in any case, you have poor little nir surrounded you are well on your way to that world win now for sure

Okay let's reword it, Sorry guys we are dropping diplomacy because trying to be in a chat with you all was toxic to the point noone wanted to even check it anymore, everyday you'd message one of us saying when you gonna backstab us, oh and yeah you tried to get recruited by the people you want us to attack.
So to answer your question, instead of backstab we will just be upfront tell you diplomacy is cancelled and goodluck on your next world.

If you want to take it all sour like a child calling people out, you do you. Allows more entertainment for the rest I suppose.

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Okay let's reword it, Sorry guys we are dropping diplomacy because trying to be in a chat with you all was toxic to the point noone wanted to even check it anymore, everyday you'd message one of us saying when you gonna backstab us, oh and yeah you tried to get recruited by the people you want us to attack.
So to answer your question, instead of backstab we will just be upfront tell you diplomacy is cancelled and goodluck on your next world.

If you want to take it all sour like a child calling people out, you do you. Allows more entertainment for the rest I suppose.

This is poor entertainment tbh, the countdown was the only mildly interesting thing.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

1. Smak and nir were allies
2. Smak nir vvv supposed to merge creating a new tribe
3. Smak delays
4. Goochie hit nir
5. Smak and nir planned joint op as they are allies
6. Smak duke has rl problem
7. Smak Offers nap with goochie
8. Drops diplo with nir when asked about point 1-7
9. Nir leadership tries to talk to goochie for recruitment / diplo to avoid war from both sides
10. Nir is toxic now as per smak
Is this correct chronologically?. Feel free to give ur input

Also my question to whom smak is going to sell their alliance next? Do they trim their members by internaling/ force internaling.They are sandwiched between trex and goochie so it will be interesting
We at NIR have utmost respect for goochie players but cant say the same about smak

Last edited: