The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

darkaniken2

I can't speak for camel, but you do realize that I don't actually have an account on W70 anymore, right?

DeletedUser

What makes you think, Im playing on DnD? Ive not been on that account since October. Oh, and fyi, Ive not had any incomings from Infect since weeks. So which account am I on now then? Go figure.

PS: Maybe Jen has gone quiet, because she doesnt feel the need to shout out everywhere, that Ronin are doing well (contrary to what Infect did all day long)..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84494

Or, alternatively, because I only really come on here to troll the delicate flowers that are my esteemed enemies.

I could come on here and gloat over what is going on with Lordward. I could ask how things are going with Midget. Or why Infect stopped bothering to sit Phil.

I could ask if they are enjoying sitting Solace and Ramman, and whether Mystic really thinks that using Ramman's account to break our stacks will make his nobling easier.

I was trying to be civil and let you poor dears lick your wounds and make excuses in private.

Wars go up and down. At times we will be ahead, at times we will not.

But in the end, we still have more than half of our accounts being played. By, you know, owners.

In another month let's see how much fun the 60 day sit limit is for you guys. Personally, I think it will be a blast.

Let us know when the Lordward account decides to start playing again. We miss Jake's plucky recruitment letters and simply have no idea how we will fill that void.

Except by consuming his vivacious spirit through caps.

And Ali, dear, your pretty players took over 600 caps from DND and I do believe we girls figured out how to read our road map and found our way back into K45 (home sweet home :). Lordward lost a few dozen villages and decided he was "too busy" to keep playing the account.

So congratulations, you have the highest caps against a single player - and DND is still screwing up this whole playing-dead thing. I will be more impressed when Infect players who lose villages do more than pass their sit and complain about being busy or having to quit TW.

I look forward to seeing your Great Comeback op. We pitiful zombies in the DND account are feeling unloved from the lack of attention. I am sure your genius op will finally break our spirit and have us crawling away from the game in pure shame, leaving Ronin to the sheep in wolves clothing.

Pawn takes queen. I do believe it is your move, Infect.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not as much as your account.

I think that the thing you find with wars, is that they go back and forth, so this will be a good one for sure.

Ali

yeah cause im a million times lower in ODA/ODD than you are. ohh wait i mean millions ahead of you. youre not even frontline so you can barely talk :|

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It would probably be wise to see a post about the recent op from the target, xxlordwardxx.

Personally, I am interested in seeing his view. This op has seemed to catch him off guard, but I hope that he will... uh what was it that Toll said?

Oh yes.

xXLordWardXx v Varok Saurfang
Winner: tough tough tough.....but going to have to go with LW due to being able to rebound in the war with tenacity.

I am sure that Infect is confident xxlordwardxx will rebound. xXLordWardXx posting here in his ever so classy manner would be a good way to kill off any perceptions that believe otherwise :)

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
damn ronins bragging again.Last time they did after some damage on el liford we torn apart 3-4 accounts.So..

DeletedUser94483

Which accounts were torn apart? Just curious what you are referring to.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
caratrasuma,alexx,glitchmob there was another.Just go to stats and filter out the data

DeletedUser94483

Ok
Ownerless
ok
ownerless(schlott to answer your question)

So 2..2 accounts you can take credit for. Also we are not bragging..I even posted up numbers that put your tribe in favor still..I just enjoy trolling the enemy though. Seriously sidd..pnp on.

darkaniken2

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 19/02/2015 17:22:26

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,501
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2,501

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,351,085
Difference: 20,351,085

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 19/02/2015 17:22:26

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,819
Difference: 1,819

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,813,848
Difference: 14,813,848

chart

[/spoil]

Just something I thought people might find interesting.

DeletedUser

Thanks for supplying that. May I just make a small point, before the flaming starts:

Ronin and Infect have actually the same ratio of 3k to 9k barbs (so farms to fully built vills) of about 1:5. Taking fully built barbs is actually a pretty effective way to move to different areas or prevent the enemy moving to your area. Mock all you like, but I think taking fully built barbs is actually fairly acceptable. Not as acceptable as taking tons of enemy vills of course :)

DeletedUser45880

I haven't been on the externals for a while so I'll make this short and simple.

Infect is winning by 650 villages, there is no denying that. We are also making a come back though.

What does this mean?

It means everyone shut up because this war is unpredictable and will be for a few more months at least.

4fb0e09c12276811b31db0f662d31145.png

darkaniken2

The problem with that, pimp, is that Infect are the ones who were just recently claiming the war was all but over.

No one at all on the Ronin side(or those of us just watching with amused looks) has claimed the war is over. The only people who have made such a claim at all are from your tribe, so your post just makes you, and them, look silly.

Thanks for supplying that. May I just make a small point, before the flaming starts:

Ronin and Infect have actually the same ratio of 3k to 9k barbs (so farms to fully built vills) of about 1:5. Taking fully built barbs is actually a pretty effective way to move to different areas or prevent the enemy moving to your area. Mock all you like, but I think taking fully built barbs is actually fairly acceptable. Not as acceptable as taking tons of enemy vills of course :)

The size of the average barbs taken by:

Ronin is 8,137 points.
Infect is 8,143 points.

I'm pointing this out because one side has accused the other of mass barb nobling. But when the stats are broken down, the barbs being taken are roughly the same size, and are former player villages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112596

The problem with that, pimp, is that Infect are the ones who were just recently claiming the war was all but over.

No one at all on the Ronin side(or those of us just watching with amused looks) has claimed the war is over. The only people who have made such a claim at all are from your tribe, so your post just makes you, and them, look silly.

Pimp is in ronin mate

Thanks for clearing that up bbz.

No problem. Anything I can do to help with your crippling shyness.

DeletedUser45880

Thanks for clearing that up bbz.

This is why everyone needs a b**ch like Josh. He just sits about on the externals waiting to correct people for me.

Trading for Josh was the best investment I've made in ages. If you don't believe me, you should see the role playing he did the other day. He even brought his own props.

If you still can't string together what account I am. Darkaniken2 here's a hint.

9b3457a464c92b49e51907a7a367c0ce.png

darkaniken2

Well, that should prove to people I don't actually play the world, since I have no idea who is in what tribe anymore. :icon_redface:.

Not going to edit my post, will take my looking stupid.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It would probably be wise to see a post about the recent op from the target, xxlordwardxx.

Personally, I am interested in seeing his view. This op has seemed to catch him off guard, but I hope that he will... uh what was it that Toll said?

Oh yes.

Originally Posted by TollxBooth
xXLordWardXx v Varok Saurfang
Winner: tough tough tough.....but going to have to go with LW due to being able to rebound in the war with tenacity.

I am sure that Infect is confident xxlordwardxx will rebound. xXLordWardXx posting here in his ever so classy manner would be a good way to kill off any perceptions that believe otherwise :)

Still waiting :)