The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Qiwen? well, actively recapping (is there actually a thing like inactive recapping?) whilst munching on LW. So i guess, hes doing fine :)

And as for playing style. Simply nobling inactives to keep your #1 spot? More like: Everyone just does what they are capable of .. Nothing more, nothing less ..

heh I remember those southernmost vills we had back at the very start of the infect thing

dutchwarrior pretty much completely surrounded them with tons and tons of villages nearby and did absolutely nothing until it became abundantly clear(through the actions of others) that they were empty AND we had no intention of trying to keep them at all

then all of a sudden he went after them :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I encourage you to look at the stats. Really. Look at them.

Ronin inactives: 8 or so.
Infect inactives: 6 or so.

How do i work this out? Well, when i do look at twtats, These are the pages i see, with my own addition as to the inactive players;
http://prntscr.com/6ap8mg (Ronin)
http://prntscr.com/6ap9o9 (Infect)
Enough been said here? (i used the college laptops to take these images fyi, TW is blocked however :icon_neutral:).

Secondly, I have very little doubt that, were you to be opped, you would grump that you have issues and can only play through your phone. While I consider you a lovely prize, I have other targets in mind that make a bit more sense. Not more important, of course, just players a little higher up on the to-do list.
Thank you, but this is not much of a consolation. How could i say, move myself up on this list of yours? Perhaps, if i could only play by phone, that would make me an ideal op target?

As for Qiwenwong, he's doing perfectly fine. If you did your homework (knowledge is power, dear), you would see that not only has his ODA been going up, his overall points and village count are higher than they were when you started your op against him.

Anyone can launch nukes, but he has also lost many nukes at home, much like this one, but im sure he is doing just fine.: http://en70.tribalwars.net/public_report/539830528924c2de6e24a58a0fdd22a9

Have a good one.

Ali

darkaniken2

I can't speak for the rest, but counting MLNW as an inactive is rather silly. And looking at what you deem an inactive, LW should absolutely count. El Lifford as well.

And if we're going to have a contest over who's lost the most nukes at home, man do I have some bad news for you.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I can't speak for the rest, but counting MLNW as an inactive is rather silly. And looking at what you deem an inactive, LW should absolutely count. El Lifford as well.

http://gyazo.com/99a7d08332b4141e6d45c4f565554c76 This is all i need to instantly prove you wrong.

How is it possible that MLNW is active, if they have recently lost 30 villages, but has 10,000 ODD in the war. Not only is this quite impressive, but shows no activity whatsoever.

As for Lw and Lifford, there are players logging, and defending somewhat, and if they weren't there, then they would have had significantly more losses than they have had to this day.

Ali

DeletedUser

Stats stats stats... BLAH BLAH BLAH. Just hush up and play the game. Words do not win wars my friends ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So Purely has posted a list of inactives/near inactives from his perspective.

I shall take the time to do the same in return :)

RoninInfect
Leesha (?)XxLordWardxX
=Alpha=Wolf= (?)Splash1973 (permanent sit)
Redlance (?)Solace015 (permanent sit)
CartrasumaLowBudget
Don Pako (permanent sit)
Phil224 (permanent sit)
Ramman77 (being internalled)
Kbwagon
Hrymfaxe
Jon Tilling (being internalled)
El Lifford (being internalled)
Drysdale1990

I wouldn't include MLNW due to the simple fact that the owner is actively attacking players in Infect. Not a sitter. The owner.

Now, compared to Purely's 8 vs 6, I make it 4 for Ronin, 12 for Infect :icon_eek:

DeletedUser84494

How is it possible that MLNW is active, if they have recently lost 30 villages, but has 10,000 ODD in the war. Not only is this quite impressive, but shows no activity whatsoever.

I sincerely hope you're not being obtuse on purpose, Ali. 20~ of those villages were barbs taken inside LW's territory just to troll him. Zero anything was sent and he catted 3k villages down before he bothered taking them (clever move: 3k villages are Serious Business). So the ODD gained would have been from the minimal scouts I was building just to have something building in the villages. I never planned on holding them - just being hateful.

The remaining villages were taken the other day when I launched on your esteemed duke and, instead of RPHockey retaliating, Gestumblindi arose from his torpor and became his champion. The villages were empty sticky-outty ones I didn't want. If you want, you can ask him and I'm sure he can attest that what he took was empty. The troops had been lobbed out just to use them up.

The reason the account has 10k ODD in this war is because even with all of my jabs and snarking, no one has bothered hitting the account. Virtually all of the ODA is from the last few days, but I assure you, what with me being the player on that account, that I am very active and doing quite a bit. Troops have been shuffling around in it at a regular clip. The last couple of weeks, however, I went from mostly defense to mostly offense since I wanted to show Infect I care.

If you would like to consider me inactive, then there's very little I can do about it.

Thank you, but this is not much of a consolation. How could i say, move myself up on this list of yours? Perhaps, if i could only play by phone, that would make me an ideal op target?

You missed the point. Why would I bother opping someone who can turn around and whine about how we only succeeded because they were playing by phone and were not at a computer? I hear enough excuses from Infect without having to intentionally suffer more from your lot.

However, I had one of my guys give you a tickle since you bragged about your awesome prowess. Thank you for being generous enough to gift them a few villages out of the goodness of your heart.

Since there's clearly no way they would have taken them from you if you'd actually planned on keeping them.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Splash1973 Yes, alam is still on the acc, as an owner.
Solace015 Account has recently picked up if you hadnt noticed, and is not sat.
LowBudget Stormy still plays, but Liric doesnt, acc isnt inactive, and much like MLNW, is moving troops.
Phil224 There is a new player on the account as of 3 days ago.
Kbwagon Fully active, just miles from the action.

There ya go.

Ali

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I sincerely hope you're not being obtuse on purpose, Ali. 20~ of those villages were barbs taken inside LW's territory just to troll him. Zero anything was sent and he catted 3k villages down before he bothered taking them (clever move: 3k villages are Serious Business). So the ODD gained would have been from the minimal scouts I was building just to have something building in the villages. I never planned on holding them - just being hateful.

Well, why has the account not grown? active = growing or defending no?

The remaining villages were taken the other day when I launched on your esteemed duke and, instead of RPHockey retaliating, Gestumblindi arose from his torpor and became his champion. The villages were empty sticky-outty ones I didn't want. If you want, you can ask him and I'm sure he can attest that what he took was empty. The troops had been lobbed out just to use them up.

Yet again, these villages are still losses, and why would you give villages away to an account that is 'inactive or sat'?

The reason the account has 10k ODD in this war is because even with all of my jabs and snarking, no one has bothered hitting the account. Virtually all of the ODA is from the last few days, but I assure you, what with me being the player on that account, that I am very active and doing quite a bit. Troops have been shuffling around in it at a regular clip. The last couple of weeks, however, I went from mostly defense to mostly offense since I wanted to show Infect I care.

So, the rumours about you being on Dnd? I'm guessing you're sitting, which is on another post which i can't be bothered to find, or, is DnD a perma sit, as you have a lot of info from there apparently.

You missed the point. Why would I bother opping someone who can turn around and whine about how we only succeeded because they were playing by phone and were not at a computer? I hear enough excuses from Infect without having to intentionally suffer more from your lot.

Because i'm asking you to.

However, I had one of my guys give you a tickle since you bragged about your awesome prowess. Thank you for being generous enough to gift them a few villages out of the goodness of your heart.

A whole 9 villages in an isolated area? Well, you could say, that i am doing the same as you Jen?

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
you have lost 14 vills to 60k ODD youre hardly one to talk about losses.
In the area of an inactive until i take a vill anywhere near him?I never stacked the vills, as he was inactive, and in hindsight, it was rather silly of me, but, me and him have a little future ahead of us in the world of k36.Anyway, my bad, yes, i will put up my hands and admit it, I DID NOT PLAY WELL, IT WAS A MISTAKE AND I HAVE PLAYED FOR IT.Now, lets get back to the game shall we folks?Ali

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
and once again cause a player isnt growing, in points or vills doesnt mean they are inactive.

As i said, this was me being silly, and it wont happen again.

Now, lets get back to the game as i said, i just sent you a few hundred attacks henry, and in those, every 1 in 10 is a nuke.

GL picking em out.

Ali

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
really doesnt bother me how many attacks you sent. you could send 100k if you like and i wouldnt bat an eye lid.

splash1973

Everyone Keeps saying Im permasat but I'm not... I took a week of in the VERY beginning of this war and ended up loosing like 100 villages, and since then haven't had much for losses and ever since I've been a permasat account I guess?

Repinski

Everyone Keeps saying Im permasat but I'm not... I took a week of in the VERY beginning of this war and ended up loosing like 100 villages, and since then haven't had much for losses and ever since I've been a permasat account I guess?

Shh don't argue the Infect logic. Just noble them and let them be confused in 60 days when the sit rules should stop you from doing it anymore.