The legend of "Black Flags" continues

atmospherecf

The infamous "black flags" strikes again. He again hits the news stream from W84 to W85...

[spoil]
tumblr_miy81hNDAu1r8vjbro1_500.gif
[/spoil]

[spoil]
fail.gif
[/spoil]

9be4895750cb815cd41dd0ff00a4364d.png

Black flags I haven't forgotten about you :)
[spoil]
tumblr_m0wun220j71rqq1iao1_500.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser118784

I've seen him doing the same thing the past few worlds. He tried to claim I was a noob for not having as much ODA as him early on W81. What a noob.

-Mason

DeletedUser

Same old black flags.
Join my tribe or I'll noble you! hahaha

DeletedUser118762

I was in his tribe early on this world. He deleted EVERYTHING you posted in the forums within ten minutes of you posting it. Looks like GOU are going to have some enemies ...

DeletedUser

I am Blackflags!!! XD!

No! I am not! hehehe Just playing mind tricks in all of you!

Actually, I am Nobody! =)

You're a Nobody 'till Somebody kills you! ^^

DeletedUser

I was in his tribe early on this world. He deleted EVERYTHING you posted in the forums within ten minutes of you posting it. Looks like GOU are going to have some enemies ...

Lol.. we meet again

DeletedUser

Black Flags... They are the best of the best Flags...

But so everyone knows... There is an Org that Counter this...an Org who wish Peace for all... Who helps the Helpless...The orphans... The weak...

And we are the...
[spoil]
knights-templars-1920x1440-wallpaper-856001.jpg

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Templar-Creed.jpg

[/spoil]

[spoil]
KnightTemplar_logo-1.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118762

Black Flags has become so Infamous.... I am jealous

DeletedUser94431

Black Flags has blocked you.

:c can't even bully him no more cause his sucky tribe likes me more lol

DeletedUser94431

I don't count a full 60 man tribe, half of them want to join FOOLS lol

stormchild

ooooh don't attack Black Flags the lil baby will demand his tribe for stacks then if he don't get his way he will kick his members we can't have that now can we.? lol

I never could get a word in when BF he would mail me in W84then block me he keeps me blocked

DeletedUser94431

I feel bad for his tribe, one of his members had no choice but to restart, he sent a player in the tribe a sitting request, black told the sitter to send all of the guys def to him and use his Off to hit blacks enemies, and now the poor kid has no troops and they didn't even farm for him.
Looks like I'm now hunting down black for this world

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I feel bad for his tribe, one of his members had no choice but to restart, he sent a player in the tribe a sitting request, black told the sitter to send all of the guys def to him and use his Off to hit blacks enemies, and now the poor kid has no troops and they didn't even farm for him.
Looks like I'm now hunting down black for this world

All he has to do is report sitter and sitter will be banned.

Won't get him his troops back though.

stormchild

That's what I told him also BF wont get in trouble but the sitter would especially if he gave instructions what was to be done

DeletedUser107233

people like that should be reported nattyy, we don't need people like that playing tribalwars

DeletedUser118762

Looks like BF has decided to commit acts of war on FOOLS... right before the Holiday Break???

DeletedUser

This world should be fun early game :) I was in blackflags tribe and got harassed for leaving and joining fools haha. I wasnt trying too hard but I think ill have some fun now :) 84's boring me now anyways