The Lies of BD and [CRY]/Fraseryeah

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pajuno, we are already done with it. Go feed your ego somewhere else.

Feed my ego???

Actually Gicusan, (whomever you be) its not to feed my ego..

I was hoping to get you guys to drop this bs, and continue the threads with some entertainment. there is no reason that i cannot log into the forums, and see some entertainment for once...

Instead of he said, she said repititious garbage...

DeletedUser

Hey all,

I rarely post on the PnP as it usually gets me into trouble but occasionally I make exceptions and this is an example of the exception.

Here are a few facts that I know exist.
1. Draco did have a member approach BD regarding some type of diplomacy but as this pnp has shown, it was declined. It should also be noted, the draco player that requested an opportunity to discuss diplomacy was not and is not on the draco council.

2. Draco council did (in the past) contact BH in the past about diplomacy but as any experienced duke would do BH declined it. They obviously had then and may very well still have, the upper hand. They obviously have the more experienced, leet style, players. BH's decision to decline was a given. Draco council knew this going in.

3. From the viewpoint of outsiders, it may appear as though a coalition was created however as a Draco council member, I can assure everyone that "if" one was discussed it was never shared with Draco. Furthermore, in my discussions with others involved in this its plainly apparent that a thought of a coalition is simply that, "a thought". It never existed nor was it discussed.

4. Ham!!! members should in fact see the truth for what it is and in many ways take pride in what is occuring. Ham!!! is now and has always been a highly respected, carefully watched and in many ways feared tribe and during the fledgling stage of the world and up till recent days, Ham!!! was able to do as they pleased because again, they were and still are by most highly respected and its this respect that is now the reason for my opinion.

Its true that in the past few days Ham!!! has been gangb**ged by four tribes and what is surprising to me is this outcry from everyone about a coalition. BH is far to experienced, as is the majority of active Ham!!! members, to have not seen this coming. In every world the tribe most respected usually has to suffer through a gangbang of sorts and it usually happens exactly like this is occuring. The feared/respected tribe starts a frontal war and from there a second front occurs because another rival see the opportunity to jump. Admittedly, Draco. didn't stand a chance against Ham!!! unless we could manage to hold off until the time was right. I'm relatively certain that BEYOND and possibly even [CRY] though the same. So, when word spread that BD and Ham!!! were at war, so then arose the only chance for Draco. to survive and so we jumped.

The outcome is yet to be seen. It will inevitably be costly to everyone involved but it is what it is.
- A war between two highly respectable and somewhat feared tribes in BD and Ham!!!
- A chance for Draco. to possibly survive and maybe gain some respect.
- A chance for a second underdog in BEYOND to say we too can fight
and lastly,
- A chance for another respected tribe in [CRY] to expand their borders.

I say this, let the battle grounds be set, let the strategies be implemented and in the end let the outcome speak for itself and lets do it with dignity and respect.

Good luck to everyone involved!

Geheimnis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Two thoughts:
Hey all,
Ham!!! is now and has always been a highly respected, carefully watched and in many ways feared tribe

In every world the tribe most respected usually has to suffer through a gangbang of sorts

Thought 1: hahahahaha

but it's ok, I will always (not) love you.

GL HAM (you really need it),
~Fruggles the a*****e Goat

DeletedUser54374

Decided to do my own detective work. :icon_cool:

Geheimnis today at 13:25
This message is being copied to [player]Bankdude[/player] and [player]Bronse[/player].

To begin let me introduce myself to you oh mighty bloodhood. My name is Harold (aka: Geheimnis, LJ93, Arrow123)

I've played since world 8 and in tribes 10x's as leet as [ally]Ham!!![/ally]. Tribes called Clorox, Candy, Yarr!!!, G.Khan, ACTIVE and GENTLE. I've duked leet players, know many of the most experienced players in TW and this is what Pisses Me Off More Then Anything Else.

Who the frack do you think you are asking us to merge into a weaker, less experienced tribe. Do you really in your wildest dreams think that is possible?

I tell you this, [ally]Draco.[/ally] will not even consider for a second merging into any tribe that isn't even ½ our size and definitely not one player there with the determination that most of our members have.

Your request for us to merge into ssw is laughable at best. Answer me this, why didn't you approach Bronse with a request for SSW to merge into Draco and by doing so, at least showing a little respect for Bronse and Draco both?

I'm a 44 yo male that has played this game longer then you've even known it existed. I don't take kindly to players whom allow their arrogance to show in the words and suggestions they make. I don't respect players whom refuse to respect others.

Your request for us to merge into SSW is about as likely to occur as me asking you to merge [ally]Ham!!![/ally] into [ally]Draco.[/ally]. In fact, let me ask you to merge your best players into a weaker, less experienced tribe called [ally]Draco.[/ally], is this something you'd consider or like [player]Bronse[/player], [player]Bankdude[/player] and myself, would you take this as another slap in the face and insult? Please answer and do so by coping all of us.

Kind Regards,

[player]Geheimnis[/player]

Bloodhood today at 14:19
Sent to Bankdude;Bronse;Geheimnis

Hey Geheimnis, I apologise if any disrespect was caused, because that certainly was not my intention, I do not see this as a power, popularity or whatever contest, I purely saw this from an objective point of view.

The reason I suggested Draco into SSW, was actually because SSW was smaller, and would have been the same case if roles were reversed. Draco has two tribes, and many of the players which are of a small size and we both know less than half of your players will be active, committing players to a war effort. Since that is what a tribe is, a machine of war. If players are not contributing to that (contribution can be anything from taking villages to providing a light atmosphere), then they are just deadweight. By merging into SSW, you guys get the best pick of the players into SSW, making a new, more efficient and powerful tribe. It was entirely in your interests I suggested it. You can even rename to Draco if you wish, the SSW or Draco name tag is just superficial, as I suggested to Bronse you can rebrand, create something new, you don't have to feel like you are bowing down to another tribe and merging into them. What tribe merges into what is just superficial, and my point was to be objective, as it would be better moving Draco players to SSW rather than the other way around.

As for experience in tribalwars, I have played this game since tribalwars.net BETA, then from world 1 to this world. I have led countless number of tribes, many of which number one (and not for a short space), and I have rimmed even more. When it comes to TW, I may only be of 18 years, but it does not get much more experienced. I do not wish to appear arrogant, but I just want to assure you I do not mean any disrespect and did what was best for our tribes as a group. As only by working together will we secure all of our long term futures.

Regards,
Blood

This message has been forwarded by Bloodhood.

Bloodhood today at 14:22
I just read your other mail, once we have a clear picture of intentions and objectives, I believe negotiation will be much easier to get a better deal for the both of us.

Geheimnis today at 14:31
between you and me only:

I've spoken with several leet players that I respect and they respect me as well.

I showed them your request and they all made the exact same statement. They laughed and pointed out that "you" have "no" respect at all for Bronse or you'd asked "would you consider merging SSW into Draco".

You do realize that SSW exists only because I asked Bronse to wrap up the diplomacy so we could prep for the Ham!!! invasion that was inevitable. I have several SSW players in my faith circles that eats at me every time I open the map. (I hate potential loss of growth).

Bronse is new to leadership, he's doing quite a respectable job for having a tribe of noobs.

Show Bronse/Draco. a sign of respect and then I'll consider giving you my skype name. Until then, I'll continue waring.

and..

one thing you should know is [ally]Ham!!![/ally] isn't the only Top 10 tribe interested in diplomacy with us. There is two others that I'm currently speaking with.

[ally]Ham!!![/ally] at this time is the least appealing simply because its been the least honest.

Bloodhood today at 14:53
Again I meant absolutely no disrespect. I was bringing forward a hypothetical solution to Bronse, not a request. If you feel inferior merging into SSW then we can do it some other way. And I respect you also, for instance I heard very good things about you from Robi, and knew your name was Harold and your skype name is geheimnis- since we spoke earlier in the world when we led Elders.

Yes things have been quite messy up to this date, I am being honest, I am being truthful.

What my goal is here is to make SSW and Draco into something new, a new more efficient tribe that HAM!!! can work with, first as allies. That is my motivation, it goes beyond just stopping this war or going against HAM!!!s enemies.

Bloodhood today at 14:54
you* led elders, not we, lol :p

Geheimnis today at 15:00
this is our position here:

- We will assimilate our slackers without any interference from Ham!!!

- As a sign of good faith, you allow Draco. to assimilate your two "large" inactives in K54/K64.

- SSW is allowed to assimilate their inactives.

- Bankdude is invited into Ham!!! and given council privy's (I'd offer a council position in Draco. to a Ham!!! member but instead, I'll place an SSW member in council that you trust)

This is where the negotiations have to start.

Geheimnis today at 15:04
as for ELDERS, yes I started it but never had an intention of playing it as an elite tribe. I knew the world wouldn't provide a challenge, hence why I allowed the merge into Yarr!!!

Arrow123 and I co-play accounts now

Geheimnis today at 15:05
and now I'm freaking pissed, this conversation just cost me 1550 axe

Grrr!!!!!!!!!

Bloodhood today at 15:11
Mhmmm, its a start. Who are these two large inactives? We have players who are currently on leave, but I know of none that are permanently inactive.

What I would want, is...

- Redroy gets a barons position in Draco.

- Draco becomes just one tribe, cutting the deadweight.

- Draco join HAM!!! in war against Beyond, BD and [CRY].

- HAM!!! and Draco ally.

- HAM!!! have no council, but a hidden shared forum will be setup between our two tribes.

Geheimnis today at 15:25
another thing,

Why did you refuse to invite me into [ally]Ham!!![/ally]?

both Gioni and Bez made requests on my behalf.

as for the inactives:
Chilly
H0lyGh0st
Gioni
Bez

they are all inactive
Gioni and Bez are mostly assimilated and H0lyGh0st will be by BD soon enough.

Bloodhood today at 15:27
h0lly is not inactive, he will continue to survive. Gioni and bez no longer are in HAM!!!, all yours if you want them. Chilly is yellow at the moment, looks as if something has happened to him :/ Not sure where he has gone, he was fully active before that.

Bloodhood today at 15:28
And I'm not sure what happened, I did say yes to you and that player Link? Not sure why it never came to you joining, perhaps lack of communication...

Geheimnis today at 15:33
- Give us the Chilly villages,
- Allow us to assimilate our own
- Allow us to invite the SSW members into Draco. after they assimilate their own.
- Invite Bankdude into Ham!!! and if he won't then either Bronse or myself and give whomever it is full forum privileges.

Agree to this and I'll take it to Bronse and Bankdude

Bloodhood today at 15:35
Our only hidden forums are an Archive, that would be pointless. And the player who is playing Chilly is one of my favourite players. It is a player called God Himself from world 6 CHE!!!, a right legend, I can't give you his villages, no way.

Geheimnis today at 15:54
well then we are at a stand still.

you want us to assimilate players that trust us. (yes they aren't as active but they are dragons)

You also ask us to ally with you and attack our current allies which makes our council look like frightened back stabbers that are simply running from war.

Ham!!! hasn't sacrificed a thing and expects everything.

Your fighting a 4 front war. (Beyond, BD, Draco. and your only "strong" ally is fighting Die. in the south)

[CRY] is soon going to expand and has diplomacy with BD.

I think Ham!!! had better rethink asking for everything and giving nothing.

Bloodhood today at 16:03
I am giving the chance for Draco to be a major power here. If HAM!!! gets pushed back further, BD and CRY won't stop for you guys. You will end up with war with them sooner or later. I am offering you SSW players, and they have agreed with it. I could have them joined me, but I believe strengthening you guys to be more beneficial. Whilst the both of us fighting is no longer helping either of us. This is the best chance for your players.

Despite this, ok, I will bend backwards for you, but I can't give more than this. Beyond will not be much of a factor, since you are allied to them, just agreeing to stay neutral with them will be the stance we stand. CRY is not that strong, only BD is. You join us against them (CRY and BD), whilst SSW join you guys, Roy becomes a baron, you keep the right to get rid of what players, with only your guys word that you will try to slim down.

Geheimnis today at 19:29
[player]Bloodhood[/player] here is my response:

1. I hate spy's so I'm going to ask you to reveal your spy. He/she will be immediately assimilated.

2. [ally]Ham!!![/ally] is fighting a multiple front war that can't be won without changing the fronts. Hence why now you decide to talk diplomacy but just 3 weeks ago it was laughed at. In your TW experience you were certain that [ally]Draco.[/ally], like so often occurs, would jump at the chance to ally so as to protect our own and not consider our agreement of diplomacy with others. Certainly of course, because that is the way most of the time, the smaller tribe "always" sacrifices its members to be saved from the larger tribe. Thats how TW plays and tribes expand right? Well, not [ally]Draco.[/ally]

- you initially mock [ally]Draco.[/ally] and its members by demanding that we slim down and again defeat the purpose of an alliance. (assimilation causes troop loss and in a speed 1 world, it takes weeks to rebuild) What purpose do we serve if our troops are lost and the defense is rebuilding? Answer, less worries for [ally]ham!!![/ally] and the chance for [ally]ham!!![/ally] to regroup and support the current front lines against other enemies. (one of which we have diplomacy with) Meantime, we gain nothing, have no room to grow and turtle ourselves away until the time comes for [ally]Ham!!![/ally] to say "we need these villages, sorry" and whom then could we approach with diplomacy? [ally]Draco.[/ally] will now and continue to honor our allies and our diplomacy.

- [ally]Draco.[/ally] (despite your continued degrading of our members) is a cancer inside your core that prevents you from supporting your front line.

- Truth is, [ally]Ham!!![/ally] needs help. Yes [ally]Ham!!![/ally] could take many [ally]Draco.[/ally] members down with little resistance but it is going to cost [ally]ham!!![/ally] troops and actually weaken your front line offensive's not to mention also prevent you from using the core villages to stack with.

- you mock [ally]BEYOND[/ally] and say they haven't a chance. Again showing arrogance. (Your fighting a 4 front war of which we, [ally]Draco.[/ally], are fighting you inside your core preventing frontline support)

- You mock [ally][CRY][/ally] saying they aren't a threat. Though I'm certain you wouldn't admit it publicly.

- You do admit that [ally]BD[/ally] is a formidable foe, is that a result of losing to them or are they the only respected tribe in your view point?

Here is my position:

[ally]Draco.[/ally] may fall, if not to [ally]Ham!!![/ally] then likely, in time, to one of the others [ally][CRY][/ally] or [ally]BD[/ally] but I will not agree to this.

Eventually every tribe has to fight. One tribe wins, one loses and you move onto the next world. In the end there is but two things to hold onto, respect and dignity.

[ally]Draco.[/ally] long ago approached [ally]Ham!!![/ally] with a Diplomacy request and it was denied. Since then, we've created other allegiances and it is these that we must maintain or we not only lose our villages but also respect and I for one respect players like [player]Bronse[/player] and [player]Bankdude[/player] entirely to much to sacrifice their respect and dignity.

- TW is a political arena. Those who often break agreements are the tribes that generally survive. The survival however is often because they refuse to support their diplomacy's.

- They betray those whom trusted them and use the excuse "its only a game" and in the end they lose repect.

- [ally]Draco.[/ally] is not this way.
- We will remain loyal to our word and to our allies.
- We will fight as long as we can.
- We will be a thorn until our last village falls and if we don't defeat our aggressor then we will walk away proud knowing we saved our dignity and hopefully have earned the respect of our allies as well as the aggressors.

- I have had the luxury of playing with many honorable and respectable players. Garrock and Atlantia to name a couple and I've learned that it is far better to fight and lose then to betray and survive.

- We have diplomacy with others at this time and it "must" and more importantly "will" be honored.

[ally]Draco.[/ally] and [ally]DracoA[/ally] will continue to fight. We will continue to honor our alliances and not lose focus by a proposal of deception and/or greed.

- Good luck to you [player]bloodhood[/player] and all of [ally]Ham!!![/ally] in your W30 endeavor. War is upon us and like our allies, [ally]Draco.[/ally] nor [ally]DracoA[/ally] will not flee!

signed:
[player]Geheimnis[/player]

To all Dragons:

Let [player]Bronse[/player] and [player]Bankdude[/player] put out this call. Stand tall, stand proud, stand united. Stay focused and trust in yourselves.

Dragons, "OUR" time is here!
Oh Bloodhood.. Why oh why? What happened to your new way of playing? You know, less diplomacy and such. This looks like you're asking for an alliance just to make it easier for you guys.. I thought that was not the intention for Ham!!!? Thought you guys had wanted to approach the game differently? And fight the odds.. Fight with dignity my friend! Anyways, I am slightly disappointed. :icon_sad:

I don't know about you guys, but I found this quite hilarious. Can't believe you tried to pretty much hug yourself out of war.. :icon_neutral:

It looks like you're getting desperate BH..

Anyways, I am sorry that Draco. denied your alliance request. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

LMFAO>

Bh never asked me. I stopped by to read the thread.. and lo and behold my name is mentioned several times.

Now, as being a friend with fraser, how am i NOT to post what with the first post of this thread showing him setting me up with Die/Kill??

Did i bitch and moan about that?? No, i just said, stop putting phoenx and myself in this thread that has no meaning whatsoever to me.

I also called you all out as little girls for bothering to continue this argument. No one is gonna read all this continual crap. Sorry if some of you didnt get the sarcasm again, (qwerty as usual, trying to shoot down my pnp with the look down his nose at me) i dont give a rats ass.

Get over yourselves.. i put the whole "prove him wrong" as a joke.. obviously no one is gonna prove anything here. The only people that DO Know, are the guilty parties involved. No proof will come of it, and even if it does, you guys will say the blue sky is purple.

Man, you are all so full of your individual selves.. you carry on a senseless argument. LIke i said previously already, stfu and go ingame and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT>

Die hasnt posted in the forums, got tons of pathetic incomings... You all should follow their lead... In this alone, this noob tribe is proving better than all the cissies that are here whining...

ANd qwerty, honestly, stop trying to be all high and mighty with me. as you can see, i dont care what you think.

And in all of this, somewhere, anywhere, you have . . . a point ?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And in all of this, somewhere, anywhere, you have . . . a point ?

Pervis, you should know.

In all honesty, i feel this is the FIRST thread you have not performed to your usual skill level...

Didnt think i would have to repeat myself slowly for you ever.. But here goes.

1. Only Ham or bd give a shit about who did what. None of us on the outside care to read the words constantly posted again and again here...

2. YOU have no valid point here as your not even involved. and your pnp suffers greatly for it.

3. Man up everyone else posting in this thread, and focus on the war. the war involves some nukes, axes, nobles, and enemy villages... Not words, whining, or complaining...

4. Dont need a point. I just love to rile you all up and watch how many posts come out of this bullshit argument.

have i explained it enough for you?? Yes, bd is coming across more arrogant than even i... And no, i dont care if Bd/ cry have an alliance...

Ham knows now who their enemies are... the hard part is over as far as i am concerned. Now the easy part is here..

JUST FIGHT>

:)

Pointed enough for you??

DeletedUser

So basically :

1) You don't care about the matters discussed (in which case its better to not even read the thread instead of spending time reading it and then complaining about how you don't care about any of it)

2) You're making the same mistake as Hollyghost in claiming I don't play W30. I play W30 whenever BD gets into a tribewide conflict (war is not a word I use easily).
I'm logged into W30 right now. Given our MSN conversations you already know this.

3) If its words and whining you wish to complain about, then instead of of ranting incoherently agaisnt BD, you're main focus of ire should be the guy that started the discussion and made this thread. i.e. Bloodhood.

4) So you don't have a point , you just wish to troll the thread ?

Did i miss anything ?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So basically :

1) You don't care about the matters discussed (in which case its btetter to not even read the thread instead of reading it and then complaining about how you don't care about any of it)

2) You're making the same mistake as Hollyghost in claiming I don't play W30. I play W30 whenever BD gets into a tribewide conflict (war is not a word I use easily).
I'm logged into W30 right now. Given our MSN conversations you already know this.

3) If its words and whining you wish to complain about, then instead of of ranting incoherently agaisnt BD, you're main focus of ire should be the guy that started the discussion and made this thread. i.e. Bloodhood.

4) So you don't have a point , you just wish to troll the thread ?

Did i miss anything ?

Care to point out this"raving about bd"???

Where, if anywhere, have i posted one thing focused specifically at bd??

TELL ME your not losing your touch, and gonna resort to flaming at will... cause honestly, you got nothign on me.

I do believe telling "everyone" to go ingame and fight includes ham, cry, draco, adn such?? Not just your bd...

But in reference to you playing an account here.. how long have you truly been paying attention?? I know from history you dont need that much info to take it and run to the forums with flames.. (as your visits to 6 pnp show)

Also, i highly doubt you were involved in the planning phase of whatever has taken place. (whether or not bd/cry or just bd) You show up just in time to fight.. Hehehe.

As for reading this thread.. never got around to it until someone pointed out what was mentioned about me in the opening post.. thus involving me. :)

DeletedUser

heh, not even you would confuse my replies to you as flaming. You've seen me flame.
And you're right. I do drop back into worlds whenever there's a decent war to be fought. It keeps me in shape.

Although I've apparently gone from "not even playing W30" to "you doubt if I've ben involved in planning this", tha would still make me more of a stakeholder in this matter than yourself.

Are you posting for any reason other than boredom ?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

heh, not even you would confuse my replies to you as flaming. You've seen me flame.
And you're right. I do drop back into worlds whenever there's a decent war to be fought. It keeps me in shape.

Although I've apparently gone from "not even playing W30" to "you doubt if I've ben involved in planning this", tha would still make me more of a stakeholder in this matter than yourself.

Are you posting for any reason other than boredom ?

Do i need another reason besides my name being brought up??

Not my fault people feel the need to involve as many people as they can in their problems. i didnt ask for my name to be dragged into here..

And if it wasnt, i would never have bothered to answer.

But since you wish.. prove me wrong. Prove me that you didnt show up right after the first nukes were fired....

DeletedUser

I need to prove this to you, because ?

< and keep in mind "proving" the matter will probably entail showing a screenie my IP address logging into an account from roughly a day before the first conquers - something i wouldn't advise anyone anywhere to do on a public board>

And the first mention of your name is in the OP by bloodhood.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I need to prove this to you, because ?

< and keep in mind "proving" the matter will probably entail showing a screenie my IP address logging into an account from roughly a day before the first conquers - something i wouldn't advise anyone anywhere to do on a public board>

And the first mention of your name is in the OP by bloodhood.

LMFAO.

I dont care pervis.. just fishing to see if you post anything useful. I know bh brought my name in.. but others have continued to use it. Hehehe.

Didnt realize a little shit account like mine could garner such bs from outsiders...

or pms from "high and mighty" players.. Tee hee...

Btw, we did just hijack this thread.. maybe they will stop the bs finally?

:O

DeletedUser

Templarz..gimmie dat corndog..dis is some interesting stuff.!!

DeletedUser

as much as I love hearing this nonsense, can we get a lock on this thread plox??? already getting a mite bit out of hand, and I'd HATE to see people getting warned/slapped/kicked/banned :p

(so considerate of me!)

[lock lock lock]

DeletedUser

MOST of this thread is on topic, so I don't really think it's locking time yet...

PnP- For Politics (diplomacy) and propaganda, I do believe the vast majority of this thread falls upon both of those.

Gicusan

Guys, let us not have the lost days of stupid discutions rebuilt. This stuff about who prepared with whom has no importance at all. We are where we are and we want to do our best.

DeletedUser

Guys, let us not have the lost days of stupid discutions rebuilt. This stuff about who prepared with whom has no importance at all. We are where we are and we want to do our best.

I concur !

con⋅cur

 /kənˈkɜr/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuh
thinsp.png
n-kur] –verb (used without object), -curred, -cur⋅ring. 1. to accord in opinion; agree: Do you concur with his statement?

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Im still lost as to what the big deal is about the chance of BD and CRY having some kind of "coalition" against Ham? Please just stop trying to create more excuses for why your tribe is getting "slaughtered"? ;)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
*sigh*

Im still lost as to what the big deal is about the chance of BD and CRY having some kind of "coalition" against Ham? Please just stop trying to create more excuses for why your tribe is getting "slaughtered"? ;)

Its because they said that they did'nt plan anything. and (In my opinion) in Cry's case its been proven otherwise.

I wonder why you're sticking your nose in this if you dont understand the meaning of this thread?