The Lies of BD and [CRY]/Fraseryeah

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

DeletedUser

War a Tribe like Tiny little *RS ? .. Didnt you all hint at before how easy that would be and would take less then 25% of your tribe to do.

Hmmm...

tatisan

Why do I need to even consider this argument? The evidence is already here which your leader agreed was real.

Because if we were staging a coalition against you we would have saved all our efforts for the CRY+BD+the world vs HAM!!!
You are indeed performing poorly in this war but we did not knew it back when we declared on RS family. And is also not our way to underestimate our opponents. It is also not wise for a tribe to fight 2 big wars at the same time. But you just left us no choice.

tatisan

War a Tribe like Tiny little *RS ? .. Didnt you all hint at before how easy that would be and would take less then 25% of your tribe to do.

Hmmm...

lol. RS family means 3 tribes and about 1500 villages. not so tiny. But even so, when i'm planning a war against a tribe that is bigger then my tribe then 25% of my tribe doing other stuff is just 25% too much...

Deleted User - 3135

Because if we were staging a coalition against you we would have saved all our efforts for the CRY+BD+the world vs HAM!!!
You are indeed performing poorly in this war but we did not knew it back when we declared on RS family. And is also not our way to underestimate our opponents. It is also not wise for a tribe to fight 2 big wars at the same time. But you just left us no choice.

We are not performing badly. Don't know where you got that from. CRY and Draco are just killing troops. Their effect is very little. BD is having great success against our under-supported and inactive in some cases players. It is not poor performance, just overwhelmed by problems, but where we can do ok, we firmly have done.

Your point is still irrelevant, since you have still done what you say. Since you clearly have staged a coalition. Need to get some sense into that brain of yours. :) (I say that in nicest possible way :p)

DeletedUser

Templarz said:
castro2man said:
i have no doubt there is a coalition against HAM!!!, but so far i don't think BD has anything to do with the coalition(i doubt they would ever need it, i think actually they would prefer if nobody else was involved)
The last part of that .. i actually agree with...

That's about all I've been getting at, if more concise (I'm a bit verbose at times :)). If BH wants to carry on all his suspicions, I'm not going to be able to change his mind.

Finish up your exams folks, it's time to get busy.

DeletedUser

It still does show that much of what I said was true, (there was a coalition, and it shows at least Fraser was lying, the coalition predates R.inc joining (not sure we even had any disputes with cry before then?)), and that it was wrong of BD to give such a disproportionate response to me on the other thread and that it is highly suspicious, very highly, with this information combined with Dracos knowledge of the attacks from both THE and CRY coming in on the 23rd combined with the huge amount of attacks sent from both CRY and BD.

So many correlations shows a huge amount of suspicion that yes BD was involved. It is whoevers choice to believe these were all coincidences whilst Fraser was either lying or disillusional, or that BD was somehow a part of this.

And that is the argument put forward.

It doesn't show there was a coalition at all. It shows at most that Frazer tried to talk DIE into attacking HAM! It also shows you have no proof of any coalition to which BD belongs. Only conjecture on your part. Given that in the other thread you stated you had proof of BD belonging to a coalition against you ... nope, our reaction was not out of bounds.

Deleted User - 3135

That's about all I've been getting at, if more concise (I'm a bit verbose at times :)). If BH wants to carry on all his suspicions, I'm not going to be able to change his mind.

Lol I actually have an exam on Monday, kill me! :(

DeletedUser22924

i finish my exams monday ^-^

yay:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

tatisan

We are not performing badly. Don't know where you got that from. CRY and Draco are just killing troops. Their effect is very little. BD is having great success against our under-supported and inactive in some cases players. It is not poor performance, just overwhelmed by problems, but where we can do ok, we firmly have done.

Your point is still irrelevant, since you have still done what you say. Since you clearly have staged a coalition. Need to get some sense into that brain of yours. :) (I say that in nicest possible way :p)

1. My point is irrelevant to you because you just happen to think different. Thank God for that! Is your different line of thinking that got you into this mess in the first place.

2. We like to kill troops. When your troops will be gone what will you defend with? water guns? :icon_twisted:

Edit: 3. You will see that nothing was staged in the next few days... you have some surprises going your way.

Gicusan

Blood. You talk as if you proved anything and as some leaders from CRY and BD aproved with you. Actually it is quite pathetic as it proves that chat you keep bringing forward it was a strange diplomacy where fraser played tribe names with ifs and maybes for whatever strange reason he might have at that time.

I am trying to understand why are you pushing this lie and why were you staying for a whole day in front of your comp answering all the comments around here. The only thing is that you may try to escuse HAM as a victim of a surprise gangbang prepared for months in order to get some simphaty and somehow have a cover for taking no village, mounting no offense and failing to have no decent stack on the border. Or you may be trying to cover your failure as a leader? None can be covered in the end Blood. For what you guys proved so far, you failed.

tatisan

I am trying to understand why are you pushing this lie and why were you staying for a whole day in front of your comp answering all the comments around here.

because he cant fight/lead? :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I will throw my 2 cents.

Some BD players have some PA in CRY right?
Maybe someone in BD contacted one of their PAs in CRY, with the information of BD attacking HAM on that date. And the information went through all CRY, in which CRY decided to make their attacks at the same time than BD to get high chances of nobling.

As said before probably the power from the north is very likely to be boo! or BD.
Very more likely to be boo!, who got destroyed by HAM, so CRY decided to hold back, cause it was not going to be easy, as HAM seemed to be a real challenge. Now happens what I said above, and everything matches.

Just my 2 cents.

Deleted User - 3135

Blood. You talk as if you proved anything and as some leaders from CRY and BD aproved with you. Actually it is quite pathetic as it proves that chat you keep bringing forward it was a strange diplomacy where fraser played tribe names with ifs and maybes for whatever strange reason he might have at that time.

I am trying to understand why are you pushing this lie and why were you staying for a whole day in front of your comp answering all the comments around here. The only thing is that you may try to escuse HAM as a victim of a surprise gangbang prepared for months in order to get some simphaty and somehow have a cover for taking no village, mounting no offense and failing to have no decent stack on the border. Or you may be trying to cover your failure as a leader? None can be covered in the end Blood. For what you guys proved so far, you failed.

Ofcourse I have proved things. I was told it was HAM!!!s recruiting, our conquering, our arrogance. It was not. I was told there was no coalition from anyone. There was. CRY lied, and BD either did partly, or watched as they did. I have proved this.

I was not in front on this the whole day. As I have said I have an exam on monday, I was here revising, when there was something to reply to I replied to it. That is quite a low shot I must say.

I am looking for no sympathy, only uncovering truth, whilst our villages were not stacked because CRY (though only a couple of players) and Draco had already started and we did not know when BD would be attacking, or even if.

I have said before and will always say it again. If my tribe loses faith in me and wants me to stand down then I will. No-one has once challenged my leadership abilities, they know what I was doing in this world, and they respect that, many of them are here because of it. HAM!!! have only had success after success in this world, maybe this now looks like a failure. But HAM!!! will live, and will keep living on.

Snipe at what you want all you want. But I have prove myself right, even if in part. And I have shown CRY and BD not quite to be the angels you would like to be shown as. Say it is not proof all you like, but many players have seen and agreed with the correlation of evidence. Go on and on, trying to put me down, HAM!!! down or anyone else who agrees with us down, but HAM!!! will not leave this forum because you say so and will not leave this world no matter what. And as you or your friends keep saying, that, is all that matters.

rand4747

Ofcourse I have proved things. I was told it was HAM!!!s recruiting, our conquering, our arrogance. It was not. I was told there was no coalition from anyone. There was. CRY lied, and BD either did partly, or watched as they did. I have proved this.

I was not in front on this the whole day. As I have said I have an exam on monday, I was here revising, when there was something to reply to I replied to it. That is quite a low shot I must say.

I am looking for no sympathy, only uncovering truth, whilst our villages were not stacked because CRY (though only a couple of players) and Draco had already started and we did not know when BD would be attacking, or even if.

I have said before and will always say it again. If my tribe loses faith in me and wants me to stand down then I will. No-one has once challenged my leadership abilities, they know what I was doing in this world, and they respect that, many of them are here because of it. HAM!!! have only had success after success in this world, maybe this now looks like a failure. But HAM!!! will live, and will keep living on.

Snipe at what you want all you want. But I have prove myself right, even if in part. And I have shown CRY and BD not quite to be the angels you would like to be shown as. Say it is not proof all you like, but many players have seen and agreed with the correlation of evidence. Go on and on, trying to put me down, HAM!!! down or anyone else who agrees with us down, but HAM!!! will not leave this forum because you say so and will not leave this world no matter what. And as you or your friends keep saying, that, is all that matters.

whos says cry has a coalition?

That post that you quoted earlier is old and shows they thought about a coalition back then. Doesn't mean they have one now.

DeletedUser

Boo?

Fraser hates BBS more then he does Blood .. even though that is questionable now .. WTH would they do that .. at this point in time we were in talks with BD to make sure we were hitting boo! from All sides.

And since we ALL know CRY and BD have had good relations for a very long time ( Please dont even deny that .. because even I have skype talks with fraser saying dif )

Im not saying a Coalition .. im saying GOOD RELATIONS .. read the damn words.

And Boo is WEST .. if you havent quite gone through school yet...

spleen mage

Repeating the same points again and again does not equal an argument. Especially when said points have already been countered.

Maybe you've proved something about CRY, or maybe not. But you have nothing on BD. And that is fact.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
paj and co is obviously pajuno and Phoenx, correct? Based on this quote, they also wanted you gone? They also want to fight you? Where exactly are they then? This is Pajuno's post in the other thread...He clearly wants you gone :icon_rolleyes:

Hey qwerty... You once told me my pnp was not living up to your expectations.

That is funny, your pnp right here is some major BBS. (was a play with Bullshit on bbs's name.) And yes, i am implyign there is some BBS ish pnp right here...

If you read my post, i say "the toughest tribes come out" that was dripping with sarcasm. Meaning that five tribes coming out of the woodwork on one tribe is tough.

Anyways, yes, i am friends with Ham. I am 23 members total. And i am fighting almost 120 members of Die/Kill.

if cry, bd, and them want me gone.. come get me. Cause i am like bootleg dvds in the hood... Good luck getting rid of them.

The fact that my tribe is continually mentioned, the fact that Fraser tells Die i want kd 75, (while i still havent locked down my own kd yet) and the fact that two friends are fighting the longest odds yet in this world..

Brings only a devilish grin to my face. i got the next three days off to show w30 what i am truly made of. Die/Kill is the biggest fail in this young world. Merge whores who dont even know how to send attacks... tsk tsk.

I would appreciate it if the rest of you took MY name, and my tribe's name out of your mouths. I dont really give a rats ass who started what, who is allied with whom.. Right now i got a screen full of red, and lots of asses to start kicking. So if you want me to come look you up when im done with die and kill, please, continue posting with my name.

As for this thread, the rest of you need to get on wiht something more beneficial. Seriously, you are all asking Bh to prove you guys werent allied..

I dare you to prove to us you WERENT allied

Cause from where i am standing, i see a ton of clowns running their mouths about "proof"... Prove Bh wrong. I got same dates for launchings, we have coordinated attacks and claimings, we have third tribe firing almost nearly the same time...

Shit, you CANT prove bh wrong, you only try to smash his posts to the ground with your "logic". honestly, get over it already, you are in cahoots, and you will all fall one way or another. I have NEVER lost a war... ( i have been down 1k villages to stts2 in w6, but we did win in the end)

I am officially done with this topic. while i am dissappointed in Fraser for what was confirmed true... I will live on and do what i do best. And if any of you doubt my words, look me up in two months.

ps. all of you trying to argue bh wrong... You cant prove him wrong.. so dont bother argueing him wrong.

@ bh mate, just let the poosies continue running their mouths.. if you are confident in your tribe like i am, then let the axes do your talking. At least now you know where you stand officially...

@die/kill is that the best you got?? and for a tribe that doesnt have friends, doesnt publicly declare their enemies.. You sure are full of contradictions. How is the Forum sharing going with =RSSR=???

DeletedUser54374

Well, it's only fair that BD asks for proofs because it is BH that is claiming what he has claimed. If he is to claim something, surely he must have some proof.

BH, just have fun and enjoy the war. That is what you guys have come here for. You wanted less diplomacy, and I believe less diplomacy = more wars. So yes, you got what you wanted. What difference does it make if there was a coalition or not? You guys have done all right with the stuff you have to work with, let's hope it gets better. And I wouldn't mind being surrounded by a sea of red. Rather red than blue, am I right? :icon_razz:

Now, let's let our axes do the talking. :axemen:

DeletedUser22924

dam the south has become a huge war zone, i wish i was in that war :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

The Quote "Higher Power" has been thrown around for a bit, and seems to be the main arguement/evidance.

As i said, I was refering to Smurfs.

I know it is not relevent to W30, however i did play W22 and there, Smurfs were infact a higher power indeed. #1 Tribe for quite some time.

When Smurfs had dominance of K55, i will admit i was a tad conserned.

Point is I have been taken out of context, and while i did not want to make a neuisence of myself in your wonderfull forum, I do believe I have every right to Defend myself, my Tribe, and other Tribes, if they are falsey accused as BD clearly have been.

This should settle this for once and for all, as it is infact the truth , no matter how you want to twist it.