The Lies of BD and [CRY]/Fraseryeah

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3135

They aren't even north as well :lol:

And I have no idea qwe4rty, ask Fraser. It's obviously not Smurfs, as shown by the map and Phoenx are not planned against HAM!!! since he is planning against Phoenx, then HAM!!! as well.

DeletedUser

And cant be the rest up more north.. cause well .. they like us more then you.

Running Outa Options me thinks here .. Could it be BD?

Naaa .. No Way!

Impossible!

Wheres my popcorn?

O Did I mention ... I completely forgot .. remember a convo along time ago .. with someone from CRY saying that they wanted to remove SMURFS ... that they were just a speed bump.

Such a forgetful person I am!

Did anyone else find my popcorn :(

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And cant be the rest up more north.. cause well .. they like us more then you.

Running Outa Options me thinks here .. Could it be BD?

Naaa .. No Way!

Impossible!
Spleen Mage said:
And (no disrespect to CRY) but smaller tribes often like to assume that they are on good terms with more powerful tribes, even if it's not the case; often a tribe can assume they are on good terms simply because they've exchanged mails with a member or two. It doesn't mean that they have any relations with BD at all; you've jumped the gun by a long shot.

To have solid proof, you'd need to have reliable evidence of BD actually agreeing to relations with these tribes, or mails showing they planned this together. A mail with one person saying "they're on good terms" is not good enough.

Reading entire threads is a good idea before posting in them.

Deleted User - 3135

So really what you are saying is, Fraser is delusional?

Gicusan

or he tried to bulshit others. who knows?

anyway, 1.5-2 months ago SMURFS was the biggest tribe in k55 and was rather strong in k65. At that time BD was me and PinkyToe. not much of a force in numbers there and certainly huge only in egos.

DeletedUser

Yeah i don't know what powers would be north of CRY that could intervene against HAM besides BD.

SMRFS has lost like 20 villages this past month to BD.

Look -- isn't i feel that the reaction we are hearing from BD vehemently denying planning this is an over reaction on their part.
No one will think less of BD for talking to other tribes/coordinating/whatever.

You are already kicking their butts, i don't see the need to act that way. It just seems suspicious that there is something out there that would actually prove what blood is saying, you are just hoping the info doesn't leak.

Gicusan

Yeah i don't know what powers would be north of CRY that could intervene against HAM besides BD.

SMRFS has lost like 20 villages this past month to BD.

Look -- isn't i feel that the reaction we are hearing from BD vehemently denying planning this is an over reaction on their part.
No one will think less of BD for talking to other tribes/coordinating/whatever.

You are already kicking their butts, i don't see the need to act that way. It just seems suspicious that there is something out there that would actually prove what blood is saying, you are just hoping the info doesn't leak.

You are right. we do not care about leaks or stuff as there is nothing to be leaked. we just enjoy a good Blood bashing. we really cannot care less if Blood says we are allied with half the world. But this is an ocasion for showing off on P&P and we just cannot let you guys down.

Deleted User - 3135

or he tried to bulshit others. who knows?

anyway, 1.5-2 months ago SMURFS was the biggest tribe in k55 and was rather strong in k65. At that time BD was me and PinkyToe. not much of a force in numbers there and certainly huge only in egos.

Convo was less than a month ago.

And I don't see me being bashed. In fact I think I've accomplished nicely here :icon_wink: I've had enough nice ones on msn/skype :p

DeletedUser

Fair enough, but Gic, you know this area of the map just as well as anyone as you are in multiple continents.

Who is this mysterious northern power?
SMRFS was never very effective. (no offense)
TA was more powerful a month ago but i sure wasn't contacted.
TARDIS is far, far away from HAM...

Who do you speculate?

DeletedUser54374

Fair enough, but Gic, you know this area of the map just as well as anyone as you are in multiple continents.

Who is this mysterious northern power?
SMRFS was never very effective. (no offense)
TA was more powerful a month ago but i sure wasn't contacted.
TARDIS is far, far away from HAM...

Who do you speculate?

Just because a person calls a tribe a "Higher power" does not mean that the tribe he is referring to is strong. Fraser was referring to Smurfs, and it made sense if you go back a bit. Fraser believed they were a higher power, but that does not mean that's correct.

DeletedUser

why do we keep speculating about this "higher power"? Fraser, the one who made that remark told us it was SMRFS. I have no reason to not believe him on that fact as SMRFS did use to be a lot bigger (even if they were never coordinated).

Basically: the evidence is not evidence relating to BD unless something else get's posted. End of story for me. Show evidence pertaining to BD or just be silent.

DeletedUser22924

Just because a person calls a tribe a "Higher power" does not mean that the tribe he is referring to is strong. Fraser was referring to Smurfs, and it made sense if you go back a bit. Fraser believed they were a higher power, but that does not mean that's correct.

so fraser is dilusional:lol:

i found this map, SMURFS is not in it but, the area they should be i'd say they were never truly be considered a power.

w30top15.jpg

note: this map is 1 1/2 months old.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Perhaps the entire point of my post was missed.

Could this mysterious northern power be BD? It most certainly could be. Yet what does this prove? Absolutely nothing. The problem with this "proof" that BloodHood has isn't the fact that Frazer alludes to BD wanting to take out HAM!!!, it's the fact that BD's entire diplomacy is being put on the line based on what Frazer says. Last time I checked, Frazer doesn't speak for BD.

Considering how Frazer makes the comment that we want to take out Phoenx, which is completely absurd (the distance between us as shown by the map should seem obvious enough), I don't see how his conversation from a month ago proves that we are are aware of him attempting to gather a coalition. All this "proof" contains is namedropping, and the fact that I can point out obvious factual fallacy kind of destroys any credibility said conversation could have.

To put it simply, there are two options.
  1. BD is the northern power - at which point what does this mail show? Simply the fact that Frazer can namedrop. Much as we're not interested in taking out Phoenx, we were not aware of aware of him attempting to gather a coalition nor are we in one.
  2. BD is not the northern power - at which point even less can be shown.

You pick which one you think the option is, it doesn't much matter.

DeletedUser22924

i never said BD is the 'higher power' a few months ago boo! was still around maybe fraser was referring to boo!.

just my thought from what i see in the map.

DeletedUser22924

Option 3. There is a Coalition against Ham!!!

Shrug?

i have no doubt there is a coalition against HAM!!!, but so far i don't think BD has anything to do with the coalition(i doubt they would ever need it, i think actually they would prefer if nobody else was involved)

Deleted User - 3135

Perhaps the entire point of my post was missed.

Could this mysterious northern power be BD? It most certainly could be. Yet what does this prove? Absolutely nothing. The problem with this "proof" that BloodHood has isn't the fact that Frazer alludes to BD wanting to take out HAM!!!, it's the fact that BD's entire diplomacy is being put on the line based on what Frazer says. Last time I checked, Frazer doesn't speak for BD.

Considering how Frazer makes the comment that we want to take out Phoenx, which is completely absurd (the distance between us as shown by the map should seem obvious enough), I don't see how his conversation from a month ago proves that we are are aware of him attempting to gather a coalition. All this "proof" contains is namedropping, and the fact that I can point out obvious factual fallacy kind of destroys any credibility said conversation could have.

To put it simply, there are two options.
  1. BD is the northern power - at which point what does this mail show? Simply the fact that Frazer can namedrop. Much as we're not interested in taking out Phoenx, we were not aware of aware of him attempting to gather a coalition nor are we in one.
  2. BD is not the northern power - at which point even less can be shown.

You pick which one you think the option is, it doesn't much matter.

It still does show that much of what I said was true, (there was a coalition, and it shows at least Fraser was lying, the coalition predates R.inc joining (not sure we even had any disputes with cry before then?)), and that it was wrong of BD to give such a disproportionate response to me on the other thread and that it is highly suspicious, very highly, with this information combined with Dracos knowledge of the attacks from both THE and CRY coming in on the 23rd combined with the huge amount of attacks sent from both CRY and BD.

So many correlations shows a huge amount of suspicion that yes BD was involved. It is whoevers choice to believe these were all coincidences whilst Fraser was either lying or disillusional, or that BD was somehow a part of this.

And that is the argument put forward.

tatisan

Bloodhood i am asking you this: if we [CRY] were staging a coalition against you at that time then why in the hell did we declared war on RS family? Wouldnt it be logic (since we are at war now) that we would have dedicated all our resources to war your tribe? YES IT WOULD!

apparently HAM!!! guys missed this argument...
it is silly to think that we staged an entire coalition to fight HAM!!! but then after working so hard to get the entire world to fight against HAM!!! 2 weeks before the coordinated assault date we decided to war the RS family...

Deleted User - 3135

apparently HAM!!! guys missed this argument...
it is silly to think that we staged an entire coalition to fight HAM!!! but then after working so hard to get the entire world to fight against HAM!!! 2 weeks before the coordinated assault date we decided to war the RS family...

Why do I need to even consider this argument? The evidence is already here which your leader agreed was real.

DeletedUser

i have no doubt there is a coalition against HAM!!!, but so far i don't think BD has anything to do with the coalition(i doubt they would ever need it, i think actually they would prefer if nobody else was involved)

The last part of that .. i actually agree with...

Still have to admit though .. * I would do the same thing * using other tribes to do some damage and save your tribes troops.. always works quite well imho.

No idea if it was a coalition or not.. just like so many other people here .. adding opinions.

This is very much Popcorn and Root beer Float's reading though .. keep it up! :)