The Map Thread

DeletedUser

next time you should add a key to help slow thinkers like myself :)

love the maps though :)

Quad Size!

dtnomyriad.png

DeletedUser

[DT] and N.O. must be pretty brave to take on a tribe the size of myriad. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

To be honest, we lose some of our density advantage if we are forced to fight N.O. They have several villages within our denser areas, due to the fact that we have been NAP/Allies with their members for a long time. Well, we still are now. Hopefully that doesn't need to change.

DeletedUser

Depends is N.O. wanting to be a ally of the union? (ally not a member) ... by helping DT and attacking Myriad its a step closer

Just my 2 cents

Depends is N.O. wanting to be a ally of the union? (ally not a member) ... by helping DT and attacking Myriad its a step closer

Just my 2 cents

They've secured their NAP with KNT... So that's most likely the case.

(I'll still do map requests for those wanting them - State tribes and map type :))

SupporTM

(I'll still do map requests for those wanting them - State tribes and map type :))

Could you please do a map for the NE corner of the world ? The one with the Law,Nea,Nuke interconnections ?

DeletedUser

K53/63/62 with KNT/C, AHH and CLOROX would be great as well.

Thanks in advance

Could you please do a map for the NE corner of the world ? The one with the Law,Nea,Nuke interconnections ?

interconnections? Is that a style type?

Please select:

CCM (combined Conquer Map)
Standard
Outlined tribal borders
or other (please specify!)

Or you just get standard :p

DeletedUser

a Outlined tribal borders map would be great of the NE with Law,Nea,Nuke interconnections

DeletedUser

That's a nice map thanks man.

Quite a borcer we got going with CLOROX there.

SupporTM

I'm in LAW,fighting NEA atm,that's all you need to know . If I'd tell you more,I'd have to kill you:lol: