The Map Thread

DeletedUser

Depends is N.O. wanting to be a ally of the union? (ally not a member) ... by helping DT and attacking Myriad its a step closer

Just my 2 cents

We are allies with [DT] , we have no plans to ally KNT, if we did i'm sure it would have been put in place already. I've been away for a week so can't be certain.

DeletedUser45655

fenix-1.png

pink= villages clorox have taken from f.d and fenix

green= villages fenix and f.d have taken from clorox

this is for the last month

i was bored and had a quick go :)

i cropped off the top ks that were not needed

Wow world 8 maps are poor compared to world 9

Having just looked at the very limited W9 map thread I must disagree... All I see is basic boring inaccurate maps. Where is the visual information? There is more to W8 maps!... You do have to learn to read our maps, ours show shared territory, defined significant borders, and even conquers between waring tribes :)... Some may appear messy to the untrained eye... But it's fun getting messy :D

DeletedUser49031

Nah, well maybe i am just used to worlld 9 but on world 9 you can see the whole picture just not small parts which as a non player there helps and you can also see long term changes on a bigger picture.

DeletedUser49031

Also you must see that there is another map thread which was unstickied due to a new mod

DeletedUser

Nah, well maybe i am just used to worlld 9 but on world 9 you can see the whole picture just not small parts which as a non player there helps and you can also see long term changes on a bigger picture.

You mean the auto updating maps, yes every world got those. These maps on a lower scale are interesting because of the details you can see.

DeletedUser49031

No not the auto updating check the ones that we have made personally you might have to go back a page or two

DeletedUser

No not the auto updating check the ones that we have made personally you might have to go back a page or two

We used to have them, but they are unneeded now with the half-dozen auto-updating maps we. Every once in awhile someone takes the time to hand make them for the whole world though. Why would you want to look at worlds maps if you don't play it?

DeletedUser

to check up on old tribes, i do it on the worlds i uit, i pop inn from time to time to see how the trbe has grown

DeletedUser49031

I do play i meant for people who are intrested e.g quiting and just wanting to see how the world is going. Also auto updating maps i feel are for lazy worlds, unlike world 9 :p

DeletedUser49031

Is such a rude word allowed in this forum?

i just thought id look at other worlds and found how bad this one is for maps :)

DeletedUser

Is such a rude word allowed in this forum?

i just thought id look at other worlds and found how bad this one is for maps :)

Jimbo, stop trying to spam, we can outspam your world anyday, just go and vanish.

Our maps are good IMO, we usually use them to show non-standard info, with the Auto-updating map showing tribe boundaries etc on the global scale.

W8 is very Politics heavy (the propaganda is a bit lacking, but it has all revolved down to the same BS now), so imo, makes this a better world.

Yes, we may not have the best map makers (I love your maps 13967 though), but since when has that been important

sean carl hearndon

Ive been gone for some time now
I was really hopeing somebody knew verymad
me I was in OOPs before times in real world got hard
I would like to know if she is still around
Im sean and Im starting again Im on world 33 now
hating the fact I couldnt return to world 8
so any word on [player]very mad[/player] would be great