The Most Interesting Declaration In The World

DeletedUser101547

A long time ago the magnificent Mr Willy W0nka decided to set up his Chocolate Factory in the hopes of cashing in on the booming food trade of w61. There seemed to be quite a strong Asian influence with the Noodle Factory booming, and Mr Wonka had been wanting to market his sweets into Asia for quite some time. The only factory that was making anything remotely sweet was the Cookie Factory, a niche that Mr Wonka was happy to keep out of.

So off Mr Wonka went and set up shop right next door to a Factory of what he presumed were aqua aerobic instructors (wet?) and a Factory of Fr3aks. Considering the inherently freakish nature of Mr Wonka and his tribe of Oompa Loompas it seemed the perfect spot to set up shop, and he wasn't at all put off by the strange noises and screaming coming out of the Fr3ak Factory at all hours of night. The Oompa Loompas on occasion worked the spine tingling cries into a part of their catchy tunes.

Over some time there arose a bit problem with some of the surrounding Factories, it appeared that some Factories had in fact been eating to much of Mr Wonkas candy and were growing FAT. Now you may not know this but Mr Wonka is a great campaigner against the National Obesity Epidemic so this troubled Mr Wonka greatly, something had to be done. The worst offenders were a Factory of Rhinos, now if you have ever put a Rhino on a treadmill and tried to get it to eat it's broccoli you'll know that it's not easy feat.

It was at this point that a Factory from the North, call East offered to help Mr Wonka rid the world of these greedy Rhinos. The Fact that these Factory workers were "Forever Marching" impressed Mr Wonka so he happily accepted the help of these seemingly fitness fanatics.

(Mean while in the Fr3ak Factory everyone was pretty much happy to just keep looking ugly.)

It didn't take long with the Forever Marching Factory and Mr Wonkas Factory to help rid the world of these over weight blights, all was seemingly right with the world once again, until something terrible happened....

Now I don't know if being a fatty is contagious, but it appears that over time the Forever Marching Factory... got greedy. Not content with just removing the Rhinos they wanted to keep on eating and eating, not moving East at all but South, Mr Wonka was looking at a hostile take over of his and the other local factories if something wasn't done soon.

So Mr Wonka, being the nice chap that he is decided to approach the greedy Factory to negotiate the terms of a boarder agreement. All seemed to be going well, the Northern Factory East proposed that they would stop marching South and that we should in fact be allies. "Great!" thought Mr Wonka, that will give my Oompa Loompas plenty of room to grow.

But then another moment of greed put all of that to a stop. The Forever-Marching-in-what-ever-direction-we-feel-like-it Factory decided to demand some of the worst conditions for an alliance Mr Wonka had ever seen.

1) We were to give them EVERY village in k56, a total at the time of 400k worth of villes. (This term was non negotiable and failure to comply would mean taking the villages immediately by force)

2) We help them gang bang an 8 man tribe instead of us recruiting them as they knew we intended.

3) We get to keep the SE corner.

4) They get to take everything else.

Well as you can understand Mr Wonka was so furious that he kicked an Oompa Loompa, (a very naughty one I promise) and Mr Rob Zombie, the leader of the Fr3ak Factory bit the head off a Gerbil, (he wasn't angry, he just does that sometimes) the two of them decided that it was time to make things....

INTERESTING

So we put on a bit of a show for the greedy Eastern Fatties while we got a few things in order, and now we are ready to give our real response to those 'terms'.

NO.

Here at XX we don't always declare on the (former, thanks Riot!) Rank 1 Tribe, but when we do we prefer to do it without the standard text pic text declaration.

XX declares war on East.

[spoil]
The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg
[/spoil]

Stay thirsty my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
A long time ago the magnificent Mr [player]Willy W0nka[/player] decided to set up his Chocolate Factory in the hopes of cashing in on the booming food trade of w61. There seemed to be quite a strong Asian influence with the [ally]Noodle[/ally] Factory booming, and Mr Wonka had been wanting to market his sweets into Asia for quite some time. The only factory that was making anything remotely sweet was the Cookie Factory, a niche that Mr Wonka was happy to keep out of.

So off Mr Wonka went and set up shop right next door to a Factory of what he presumed were aqua aerobic instructors (wet?) and a Factory of Fr3aks. Considering the inherently freakish nature of Mr Wonka and his tribe of Oompa Loompas it seemed the perfect spot to set up shop, and he wasn't at all put off by the strange noises and screaming coming out of the Fr3ak Factory at all hours of night. The Oompa Loompas on occasion worked the spine tingling cries into a part of their catchy tunes.

Over some time there arose a bit problem with some of the surrounding Factories, it appeared that some Factories had in fact been eating to much of Mr Wonkas candy and were growing FAT. Now you may not know this but Mr Wonka is a great campaigner against the National Obesity Epidemic so this troubled Mr Wonka greatly, something had to be done. The worst offenders were a Factory of Rhinos, now if you have ever put a Rhino on a treadmill and tried to get it to eat it's broccoli you'll know that it's not easy feat.

It was at this point that a Factory from the North, call East offered to help Mr Wonka rid the world of these greedy Rhinos. The Fact that these Factory workers were "Forever Marching" impressed Mr Wonka so he happily accepted the help of these seemingly fitness fanatics.

(Mean while in the Fr3ak Factory everyone was pretty much happy to just keep looking ugly.)

It didn't take long with the Forever Marching Factory and Mr Wonkas Factory to help rid the world of these over weight blights, was seemingly right with the world once again, until then something terrible happened....

Now I don't know if being a fatty is contagious, but it appears that over time the Forever Marching Factory... got greedy. Not content with just removing the Rhinos they wanted to keep on eating and eating, not moving East at all but South, Mr Wonka was looking at a hostile take over of his and the other local factories if something wasn't done soon.

So Mr Wonka, being the nice chap that he is decided to approach the greedy Factory to negotiate the terms of a boarder agreement. All seemed to be going well, the Northern Factory East proposed that they would stop marching South and that we should in fact be allies. "Great!" thought Mr Wonka, that will give my Oompa Loompas plenty of room to grow.

But then another moment of greed put all of that to a stop. The Forever-Marching-in-what-ever-direction-we-feel-like-it Factory decided to demand some of the worst conditions of an alliance Mr Wonka had ever seen.

1) We were to give them EVERY village in k56, a total at the time of 400k worth of villes. (This term was non negotiable and failure to comply would mean taking the villages immediately by force)

2) We help them gang bang an 8 man tribe instead of us recruiting them as they knew we intended.

3) We get to keep the SE corner.

4) They get to take everything else.

Well as you can understand Mr Wonka was so furious that he kicked an Oompa Loompa, (a very naughty one I promise) and Mr Rob Zombie, the leader of the Fr3ak Factory bit the head off a Gerbil, (he wasn't angry, he just does that sometimes) the two of them decided that it was time to make things....

INTERESTING

So we put on a bit of a show for the greedy Eastern Fatties while we got a few things in order, and now we are ready to give our real response to those 'terms'.

NO.

Here at [ally]XX[/ally] we don't always declare on the (former, thanks Riot!) Rank 1 Tribe, but when we do we prefer to do it without the standard text pic text declaration.

[ally]XX[/ally] declares war on [ally]East[/ally].

[spoil]
The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg
[/spoil]

Stay thirsty my friends.
[/spoil]

You are officially my favorite Paul :icon_cool:
you show them big mean bullies whose their MoMmy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Here at XX we don't always declare on the (former, thanks Riot!) Rank 1 Tribe, but when we do we prefer to do it without the standard text pic text declaration.

XX declares war on East.

They were only Rank 2 when we declared :( The glory of declaring on the rank 1 is much better though :icon_biggrin:
Have at em!

conquer323

All oppression creates a state of war.
Simone de Beauvoir

Time for war

DeletedUser

Finally a good declaration.

Well written and informative. Very nice. Go Wonka! I always like underdogs ;)

DeletedUser

Goodluck to both sides.

Things are not looking too bright for east as they are the top rank tribe. But thats the bagage that comes with top rank tribe, Noob tribes like XX, SS.GOT and RAW try to gangbang u just to show off. :icon_wink:

I think you cheated Brian!!

Exactly.

I was posted at 22:02, brian replied at 22:04, howcome he can read and ubnderstand this in 2 minutes. :)

DeletedUser93513

Goodluck to both sides.

Things are not looking too bright for east as they are the top rank tribe. But thats the bagage that comes with top rank tribe, Noob tribes like XX, SS.GOT and RAW try to gangbang u just to show off. :icon_wink:

Exactly.

I was posted at 22:02, brian replied at 22:04, howcome he can read and ubnderstand this in 2 minutes. :)

lol I read it in the in game council thread before it was posted so I didn't have to re-read it. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The only thing i find interesting about XX is that you you couldn't fit in the o in world. hmmmmmmmmmm

Tribe name: TheMostInterestingTribeInTheWrld

DeletedUser

The only thing i find interesting about XX is that you you couldn't fit in the o in world. hmmmmmmmmmm

Tribe name: TheMostInterestingTribeInTheWrld

TW has a character limit.

We don't always shorten our name, but when we do its still The Most Interesting Name In The World.

DeletedUser92790

Goodluck to both sides.

Exactly.

how could a tribe be noobs if they have me shahz? :icon_wink: oh yah... we have Brian :icon_rolleyes: He's fat