The Most Interesting Declaration In The World

DeletedUser

A Prediction

What is basically a tribe is made up of.

1. Leadership
2. Members

Now when we Compare East and XX on this theory, I have to say East have an OK leader, while XX have a good leader. On members front Both looks fine. So if The war did not went well for EAST (which would since East do not have a good leader) the members would lose trust in their leader. Than either Kung_fu would step down(which he would not) or the members would leave, when they leave their best option would be XX since XX have a good leader and so good players would like to play under good leadership.

My prediction is East would fall and XX would become powerhouse of SE. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A Prediction

1. Leadership
2. Members

Now when we Compare East and XX on this theory, I have to say East have an OK leader, while XX have a good leader. On members front Both looks fine. So if The war did not went well for EAST (which would since East do not have a good leader) the members would lose trust in their leader. Than either Kung_fu would step down(which he would not) or the members would leave, when they leave their best option would be XX since XX have a good leader and so good players would like to play under good leadership.

My prediction is East would fall and XX would become powerhouse of SE. :)

I doubt that my friend.

DeletedUser

A Prediction

[captain obvious]

1. Leadership
2. Members
[/captain obvious]

[the only sentence needed in the whole post]My prediction is East would fall and XX would become powerhouse of SE.[/the only sentence needed in the whole post] :)

Your forum privileges need to be revoked

DeletedUser105443

evrything is changing constantyl so who knows?:)

good declaration there TSM.:)

MoMmy will love you for that

DeletedUser

When xShahzad develops a sense of humor, you know shits real.

DeletedUser101547

What's kind of weird is that until the rest of Rawr! come over we are technically fighting with East againt rawr! and against East with Rawr! at the same time.

DeletedUser

What's kind of weird is that until the rest of Rawr! come over we are technically fighting with East againt rawr! and against East with Rawr! at the same time.

If rawr is our tribe, and we are at war with rawr, are we at war with ourselves?

DeletedUser104695

Odd's on another couple of tribes joining in?

XX Rawr and SS GOT cant be the only tribes that are bored of Easts Arrogance.

Gangbangers, Gangbanged.

Group Hi 5

DeletedUser104693

I think the quote haters gonna hate discribes you guys haha

DeletedUser104695

I dont hate you guys, youve done well anyone can see that, i just think your highly arrogant, and thats what got you in this mess.

Anyway enough of the derail we can debate in the SSGOT declaration topic....Go XX

DeletedUser

I think the quote haters gonna hate discribes you guys haha

Thank you for your intelligent response to this topic, it really provided a lot of insight and added to the discussion. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser104693

Finally some appreciation :D
Np need anymore you know where to find me