The Most Interesting Declaration In The World

DeletedUser104070

Good luck to both sides. War declared days after i decide to leave :(

DeletedUser101986

good luck to both sides :D i hope we can keep this thread bash free but again,haters gonna hate :D

DeletedUser

lol a surprise attack from our allies and XX has already began kicking there members and nobles havent even landed yet.

Magic Hand-Fudge

I guess they kind of already know how this is going to go down then. Oh he has an attack onway, kick him quick before we have a conquer against us

DeletedUser

lol a surprise attack from our allies and XX has already began kicking there members and nobles havent even landed yet.

Magic Hand-Fudge

I guess they kind of already know how this is going to go down then. Oh he has an attack onway, kick him quick before we have a conquer against us

Some proof please? Im sorry but i cant say i trust you enough to take your word for it.

DeletedUser

Magic Hand-Fudge

Eh, no. As you can clearly see here:

MHF.png

He quit quite some time ago. A quick glance at his graph would have also sufficed, but I guess that'd be too much trouble for you. And btw, I find it very amusing that east players are wasting nukes on the MHF when he is inactive and tribeless and then trying out daring strategies such as the defensive noble train dodge:

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/b16ebd72574242507f7f9830c6d10128

DeletedUser101986

Magic Hand-Fudge

lol just wow...i think i almost crapped my pants reading that. you are in denial...the first step ;). we kicked him because he quit,he is an inactive account and there was absolutely no point in trying to internal it and lose those troops when u would notice (if u were smart enough...giving u the benefit of the doubt here ;)) and recapped? well now that would be pretty "smart" now huh?

stats since we declared:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: XX
Side 2:
Tribes: East

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 54
Difference: 36

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 118,287
Side 2: 379,930
Difference: 261,643

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,003
Side 2: 9,108
Difference: 49,895

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

lol just wow...i think i almost crapped my pants reading that. you are in denial...the first step ;). we kicked him because he quit,he is an inactive account and there was absolutely no point in trying to internal it and lose those troops when u would notice (if u were smart enough...giving u the benefit of the doubt here ;)) and recapped? well now that would be pretty "smart" now huh?

stats since we declared:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: XX
Side 2:
Tribes: East

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 54
Difference: 36

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 118,287
Side 2: 379,930
Difference: 261,643

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,003
Side 2: 9,108
Difference: 49,895

chart
[/spoil]

Nice stats!

DeletedUser101547

MHF quit ages ago. If there was actually someone on the account we would have stacked him and watched your nukes spat, instead it's a lot of fun seeing you guys hitting an account that is dead and tribeless that we don't care about, as that is obviously the best way to spend your nukes. :)

Or are you just pissed that an inactive account nobled a ville off you dragon?

DeletedUser

So an inactive player managed to send attacks hey? And build nobles.

It was attacking, it got attacked back and now its been booted.

If he was inactive id say fair enough, but you guys used his account to attack us and therefore he can be classed in the stats

DeletedUser

If you're really that desperate to add to your stats, go for it.