The new PnP

DeletedUser66513

Oh and heres another funny, the dude that i was co-playing with used to get me to send the trains because he didn't know how, you PnP put someone that couldn't send a train on a 7mill account, so i taught him how, hes now like i can send 3 secound train now ! And now your letting him back on the account, that just makes me laugh, but im sure this will all claimed accident.

You managed to teach someone how to send a 3 second train?

OMG YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!

When I get married you may have sex with my wife just so that I can say you did!!!! :icon_razz:

Or, possibly, thats still a bit rubbish, and while that guy is, yes, useless, if you can't teach someone to do a 1 second train theres no bragging rights :)

DeletedUser

You managed to teach someone how to send a 3 second train?

OMG YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!

When I get married you may have sex with my wife just so that I can say you did!!!! :icon_razz:

Or, possibly, thats still a bit rubbish, and while that guy is, yes, useless, if you can't teach someone to do a 1 second train theres no bragging rights :)

Twiting what i said, i thought him to do 150ms but he couldn't do it, i was just saying how bad he was not how bad i was at teaching, and from what i saw you send at esmie your trains aren't to good.

DeletedUser18394

Midnight - thanks for the compliments, granted they're not deserved. I enjoyed our time and it was a great tribe. A bit on the aggressive war mongering side, but you can hold me entirely responsible for that :) I've enjoyed reading your ongoing commentary on this world. Reminds me of some really great threads from the W8 days. Keep up the great work.

Amm - All of your commentary on this thread was all about you. "I am honorable", "I don't care", "I am a good player", "I am not like this away from the game", "I am...." et al. This by definition makes you a narcissist. Somewhere along the line, you obviously felt you were wronged by PnP and Midnight. As a narcissist, you were incapable of accepting these wrongs. I've seen it a hundred times. So you lashed out with recorded conversations, screen shots, and "inside information" all designed to try and damage PnP and Midnight in the eyes of W21. You can tell by the response of the masses that you were way off base on what you thought of yourself, and your ground breaking destructive news about PnP. These types of attacks are not new, creative, original, or even particularly informative. All you did was play the fool. And you played it very well.

Glad to be back in W21 folks. Drop me a note from time to time.

Mars

aka jackcrop

DeletedUser

But...
he barely commented on your posts, he was just saying you're full of %*## $&!%

Benolds, you ive spoke to you once and i know your small and you dont understand how tribalwars works yet so you jstu agree with the big guys, as im sure you will :)

DeletedUser

i wait for the day someone tells me to do that =p

when sending trains, amm, you go from sending 30 second ones to average of 1 second...
if he ends up sending 3 sec trains, you taught the theory wrong =S
if you teach someone to do somethin, and they can do it, you should find a different way of teaching...

the only thing i have learnt from this thread is that i found whose mistakes they film to put in family guy...

DeletedUser

Benolds, you ive spoke to you once and i know your small and you dont understand how tribalwars works yet so you jstu agree with the big guys, as im sure you will :)

jeez- i wasnt commenting on how tribal wars works in the first place, i was just pointing out that that midnight wasnt twisting you post :icon_rolleyes:
he didnt even comment on previous posts at all, he just was making a little joke that he has little respect for you. thats it.

so know, ill just add a little smiley at the end to show im in good spirits and conceal how i really cant to decide between wanting to put you're head through a wall and just laughing:)

DeletedUser66513

Twiting what i said, i thought him to do 150ms but he couldn't do it, i was just saying how bad he was not how bad i was at teaching, and from what i saw you send at esmie your trains aren't to good.

Yeah my trains are usually only 0.7 or 0.8 seconds, my fingers can't click much faster. Just a physical inadequacy of mine I guess.

amm255 said:
Benolds, you ive spoke to you once and i know your small and you dont understand how tribalwars works yet so you jstu agree with the big guys, as im sure you will

Wow.

And you have the nerve to call Midnight arrogant? Thats one of the most condescending posts I've ever seen.

DeletedUser74079

i always haz to cancel trains, but i sware it evens out now?

DeletedUser

Yeah my trains are usually only 0.7 or 0.8 seconds, my fingers can't click much faster. Just a physical inadequacy of mine I guess.

Wow.

And you have the nerve to call Midnight arrogant? Thats one of the most condescending posts I've ever seen.

Argant: When a person is led to believe that they are in some way more superior to everybody else.
Amm255 said : I can understand why you think that becasue your small and a noob, (A noob is a good new player a newb is a retard new one) and you would believe the big players

I dont see how thats arogance, as i said previously i used to be the same but i opened my eyes, i dont click to send trains so its all good.

DeletedUser66513

Yeah well with the latest Opera update I can no longer use enter, it only works if you click with the mouse.

But click/enter it's the same difference.

No what you implied was "I've spoken to you once before, you're clearly not as good as me so you just go ahead and keep agreeing with the big players little boy, I'm sure you'll get the hang of this game eventually"

Does it occur to you that the reason he and everyone else is agreeing with Midnight is because he is right? :)

Oh and a newb is a new player who has a lot to learn, a noob is a guy whos been around for quite a while but still knows nothing - which from what you've been going on about in this thread describes you pretty well.

DeletedUser82372

Yeah well with the latest Opera update I can no longer use enter, it only works if you click with the mouse.

No what you implied was "I've spoken to you once before, you're clearly not as good as me so you just go ahead and keep agreeing with the big players little boy, I'm sure you'll get the hang of this game eventually"

Does it occur to you that the reason he and everyone else is agreeing with Midnight is because he is right? :)

Oh and a newb is a new player who has a lot to learn, a noob is a guy whos been around for quite a while but still knows nothing - which from what you've been going on about in this thread describes you pretty well.

hmm....i can still do the enter 2 enter2 enter 2 enter method in opera...perhaps i haven't updated it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can still press enter with the new version, you just have to learn a new way to focus the Ok button..

DeletedUser82372

just right click the ok button, move to the next tab, right click, then go back and hit enter 2 enter....it should work that way if not then tell me so i never update opera lol.

DeletedUser

just right click the ok button, move to the next tab, right click, then go back and hit enter 2 enter....it should work that way if not then tell me so i never update opera lol.

Right clicking doesn't work in the new version.. you have to do something else.