The new PnP

DeletedUser82372

thanks, but i was more of asking for a link that shows how to send millisecond trains in the new version....:)

DeletedUser

thanks, but i was more of asking for a link that shows how to send millisecond trains in the new version....:)

I don't know of a link that tells how to do that. I pretty much just figured it out myself through past computer experience (using computers without a mouse). So since I taught myself it then I'm not quite ready to just go straight out and tell how to do it. I would rather have you learn something out of this than me just telling you. But I will give you a hint. When using a computer without a mouse, a person has to find a new method to select items with the keyboard rather than clicking on them. You have to use the same method to do this as well.

DeletedUser82372

okay, thanks for the hint pitch black, I'll figure it out another day that i don't have incommings....only 50 but they can get really annoying....:/

DeletedUser82372

the forum is borin(AS USUAL) so lets post some random stuff:

[spoil]
633686955832915660-NaziPiratesJustwhenyouthoughttheworldcouldntgetanyweirderitdid.jpg
[/spoil]

thanks for the help pitch black

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah well with the latest Opera update I can no longer use enter, it only works if you click with the mouse.

But click/enter it's the same difference.

No what you implied was "I've spoken to you once before, you're clearly not as good as me so you just go ahead and keep agreeing with the big players little boy, I'm sure you'll get the hang of this game eventually"

Does it occur to you that the reason he and everyone else is agreeing with Midnight is because he is right? :)

Oh and a newb is a new player who has a lot to learn, a noob is a guy whos been around for quite a while but still knows nothing - which from what you've been going on about in this thread describes you pretty well.

Sorry my mistake, i thought it was the other way around.
Beens as im aragant and think im better than everyone else if i meant the bit that you just added onto the sentance i think i would have said it that way. As its not what i ment at all, im just saying that its what the new guys do on the forums flame the hated one, because they want to be cool with the big guys, and like i said, i understand it.

DeletedUser66513

Exactly.

You are implying that Benolds opinion is not relevant, because you believe the only reason he is saying that is because he is new and jumping on the bandwagon.

It does not seem to occur to you that he managed to arrive at his conclusion independently on his own.

DeletedUser66513

I don't know of a link that tells how to do that. I pretty much just figured it out myself through past computer experience (using computers without a mouse). So since I taught myself it then I'm not quite ready to just go straight out and tell how to do it. I would rather have you learn something out of this than me just telling you. But I will give you a hint. When using a computer without a mouse, a person has to find a new method to select items with the keyboard rather than clicking on them. You have to use the same method to do this as well.

Oh right I know what you mean.

Didn't think of that :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Exactly.

You are implying that Benolds opinion is not relevant, because you believe the only reason he is saying that is because he is new and jumping on the bandwagon.

It does not seem to occur to you that he managed to arrive at his conclusion independently on his own.

No, not irlevant just not what he actually beleives, but whatever its irelevant.

DeletedUser

lurking around our forum and you post nothing in the PnP picture thread? You meany!

DeletedUser

Oh....lovely just what W21 needs another harbinger of truth.
Can we really stand it?
(NO disrespect midnight) :lol:

Hey hey hey!
That's a deep burn!

You know I only did this to make fun of IMP representatives who sarcastically said "what are you?! The messenger of truth???"

:icon_cry:

DeletedUser82372

Hey hey hey!
That's a deep burn!

You know I only did this to make fun of IMP representatives who sarcastically said "what are you?! The messenger of truth???"

:icon_cry:

lol, your tribal status says 'the messenger of truth'...:p

i got only one thing to say to you midnight:

[spoil]FEEL THE BURN
cellphone-fire.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

lol, your tribal status says 'the messenger of truth'...:p

i got only one thing to say to you midnight:

[spoil]FEEL THE BURN
cellphone-fire.jpg
[/spoil]

You are too inexperienced to get the reference to brody from IMP who referred to me as "the messenger of truth", which was what I was reiterating to jerp, who is experienced enough to know.
Nice try though.

DeletedUser82372

You are too inexperienced to get the reference to brody from IMP who referred to me as "the messenger of truth", which was what I was reiterating to jerp, who is experienced enough to know.
Nice try though.

lol, i just had to post that picture. I've had it for a while.

DeletedUser

Ugh, brodis123 and brodis12345. Glad they're both gone. Well, brodis123 is almost gone with 22k now. LOL he has 34 villages with average points of 666. Wondering if that's a subliminal message...

One of them used to troll, very annoying.