The Official Fight with Vilja Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No...just fact. My skills as a player were called into question and my recent ennoblements were criticized. If I were such a barb nobling n00b do you not think I would have jumped at the chance to have an account twice my size, let alone decline 3 of them?

Silly boy...stay out of TTs backyard. You should know what that herb does to your mental capacity.

That wouldn't have mattered you could then just go on there and happily continue the barb nobling your doing now :lol:

DeletedUser

I admit defeat although I still believe pings has the comprehension of a 3rd grader as evidenced by his response to my post and total failure to grasp the meaning :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: pings

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Vilja

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,798
Difference: 9,798

image.php

DeletedUser

oh was that the barb that he was systematically killing support in?

DeletedUser

I admit defeat although I still believe pings has the comprehension of a 3rd grader as evidenced by his response to my post and total failure to grasp the meaning :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: pings

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Vilja

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,798
Difference: 9,798

image.php

I can have the looks you can have the brains :lol:

And yes I roughly killed 100k/100k sp/sw and around 20k hc in that village :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

oh was that the barb that he was systematically killing support in?

Yes it was. I will give him credit though. It was the same thing I would have done. I saw it coming when he renamed the village Tha Graveyard...lol

DeletedUser

Yes it was. I will give him credit though. It was the same thing I would have done. I saw it coming when he renamed the village Tha Graveyard...lol

And then you send out a circ to your whole tribe to withdraw it when it landed and boy do your members listen well to you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And then you send out a circ to your whole tribe to withdraw it when it landed and boy do your members listen well to you :icon_rolleyes:

That is probably the most effort you have put into this game in a while. So, I will take credit for getting you interested again.

Oh no, incoming from cheese soon:

ram, ATHENA, K66 BADGER Attacks Please Help Me! (469|348) K34 cheesefries25 today at 18:22

DeletedUser

That is probably the most effort you have put into this game in a while. So, I will take credit for getting you interested again.

Oh no, incoming from cheese soon:

ram, ATHENA, K66 BADGER Attacks Please Help Me! (469|348) K34 cheesefries25 today at 18:22

Its not you that got me interested its the Havoc war :icon_rolleyes:

I only get active during wars :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'll start a fight with Vilja.

Hey B****. You can't give up your crown and then decide that I'm the Princess and you're still the Queen.

Cough it up.

DeletedUser

I'll start a fight with Vilja.

Hey B****. You can't give up your crown and then decide that I'm the Princess and you're still the Queen.

Cough it up.

I will only give up my crown when my boyfriend puts that 3-carat Princess cut on my finger. Until then I am still the Queen :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ouch. I have some princess cuts that you can have. . . . ;)

That was my deal with him. Put that on my finger and I will quit playing this game.

He is trying hard and my demise here might happen sooner than I thought. I love him...he has been working CRAZY overtime the past 2 months. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Oh...and thank you cheese for ruining my upcoming weekend.

Because of this thread I now have over 400 incomings from random players of non-descript tribes.

Hope you are satisfied. Perhaps 1 day the favor will be returned upon you.

DeletedUser

Because of this thread I now have over 400 incomings from random players of non-descript tribes.

Aww. One weekend. Shit that's nothing. Try fighting 2 real tribes for months on end and tell me how you feel :icon_wink:

DeletedUser50836

I have a few hundred myself at the moment =p

Tis but another day here at STONED...

If you want I can send some more and ruin the whole week XD

For the record, this was never intended to be a "let's launch on Vijla thread." It was a "Come here and argue with Vijla thread."

Status
Not open for further replies.