The Official Fight with Vilja Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebadmojo

Wasn't aware of this topic.... I challenge Vilja to an insult fight!

DeletedUser

haha and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse ;)

DeletedUser

haha and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse ;)

I thought you were my friend :icon_sad:

If it does not kill you it only makes you better as they say :icon_wink:

mojo...really...as my tribemate pa3k4 would say, you are a useless tool.

Useless tool...I like that expression!

DeletedUser74237

yeah but your all useless tools just with big mouths.

it doesnt take much to be big.
i know players that are 1 million or more and they never get attacked.
could some of you higher point players be like that.

just large players that didnt get attacked till you where too big to control.
think about it?

thebadmojo

I thought you were my friend :icon_sad:

If it does not kill you it only makes you better as they say :icon_wink:

mojo...really...as my tribemate pa3k4 would say, you are a useless tool.

Useless tool...I like that expression!

Useless tool.. I like that expression too.. now let me dumb it down for you..

Useless.. well that means incapable of doing any function..

Tool.. an object/method used to make the task of 2 domains simpler/easier

If that is the case.. its impossible to have useless tool. Learn to use the dictionary before you start using insults a bunch of nerds created when they were 12. Fail.

Try again tool.

Edit: Found this and couldn't help myself-

633702263542318110-tools.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Useless tool.. I like that expression too.. now let me dumb it down for you..

Useless.. well that means incapable of doing any function..

Tool.. an object/method used to make the task of 2 domains simpler/easier

If that is the case.. its impossible to have useless tool. Learn to use the dictionary before you start using insults a bunch of nerds created when they were 12. Fail.

Try again tool.

Edit: Found this and couldn't help myself-

633702263542318110-tools.jpg

It is very possible to have a useless tool. If I need to hammer a nail in, but do not have a hammer, but instead had a case full of wrenches, I would have a case full of useless tools.

Fail.

DeletedUser

This is some sweet pnp... so which is your favourite tool? i particularly like screwdrivers, but maye thats just me.

DeletedUser

I heard Asylum are Giving Vilja a bit of a party, because of all the mouthing off on the forums she did about 'Phase 2' of their attacks on us. We all remember there amazing 'Phase 1' which consisted of around 400 attacks spread over 40 players :lol:

thebadmojo

It is very possible to have a useless tool. If I need to hammer a nail in, but do not have a hammer, but instead had a case full of wrenches, I would have a case full of useless tools.

Fail.

no no.. see this is what happens when you add to much slang to the language. Those wrenches still serve a purpose thus they are not useless. They may not be the right tool you need but.. have a purpose. Thus, not useless.

DeletedUser

no no.. see this is what happens when you add to much slang to the language. Those wrenches still serve a purpose thus they are not useless. They may not be the right tool you need but.. have a purpose. Thus, not useless.

By the way mojo. Your girlfriend called me and said your tool was not up to the task. Apparently, your screwdriver was not long enough to finish the job.

Wallam...do not infract me or delete this. The thread was created by someone in a manner to disparage me and have fun, I can take that. But, I will also dish it back out as well.

DeletedUser

Ahh village you'll never make a builder with that attitude, it's not the size of the screwdriver, it's the technique behind it.

DeletedUser

Ahh village you'll never make a builder with that attitude, it's not the size of the screwdriver, it's the technique behind it.

You mean you weren't talking about the beverage named as such? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Back on topic. My ASYLUM incomings:

Incomings.jpg

I hate you...I hate you all!

DeletedUser

no, the wrenches are in fact useless in that situation. Have you ever tried hammering a nail with a wrench?

*watches as mojo attempts, and hits the nail wrong, causing it to go straight into his eye*

Ouch!!

DeletedUser

I would think an inflatable hammer would be a useless tool

DeletedUser

how about when sharpening lawn mower blades, Id like to see you argue that a broom is a useful tool for that task, lol.

thebadmojo

O.O.. Yarnie. You :

633804821984080335-epicfail.jpg

+1 point for Vilja though.. that was a nice comeback. Yarnie you should be taking notes.. If I already killed the point of a tool being useless you should of been thinking of another way to turn it against me not just give me situations in which I can prove my point again.

DeletedUser

O.O.. Yarnie. You :

633804821984080335-epicfail.jpg

+1 point for Vilja though.. that was a nice comeback. Yarnie you should be taking notes.. If I already killed the point of a tool being useless you should of been thinking of another way to turn it against me not just give me situations in which I can prove my point again.

The picture is definately win[/sarcasm]

You havent proven your point again, I am giving you yet another example of a tool being useless.

DeletedUser61336

These are the exact meanings...

Useless: having no beneficial use or incapable of functioning usefully
Tool: one that is used or manipulated by another

I would have to agree with Yarnie here...A tool can, in fact, be useless, depend upon what the tool needs to do...Is that clear enough for us all?

Status
Not open for further replies.