(The Old) TLA Discussion.

DeletedUser

TLA is alive and kicking and will grow once again into a power,watch and see.:icon_wink:

Soberknight

This, I have issues with... I knew someone would drag up my past at some point. But allow me to clear a few things up, due to the fact I've never actually spoken to you, so you have no idea why I left any of my former tribes etc. I really dislike it when people just judge without actually knowing the details. >.>

DarkTM - I got kicked, due to false accusations of spying. I didn't really have a choice.
V.O. - disbanded.
Shadow - I left there to join Grind! for geographical reasons, and geographical reasons only. Both Kim/Kat and Docke were aware of that. I wasn't allowed to noble in my home K, and the 2 tribes were close allies, so talked to the leaders and they said it'd be fine.
Grind! - As stated above, I only joined Grind! for geographical reasons, then the 2 tribes ended up warring. I stayed on Grind!'s side for a while because I just figured I had no other choice, plus I made a few friends. However, after a while I decided there was no point in me being there, due to the fact I wouldn't attack half of Shadow (and vice versa), which was the same time that I heard about NN, so joined just after it was formed.

As for 'being afraid of taking a fight against a bigger tribe...', I've been on the frontlines of pretty much every war since the start of the world... I wasn't getting hit properly by Shadow, and knew for a fact I'd be mass targetted by going to NN, so how is that being afraid of fighting? I had well over 400 nukes hit me in the first week of joining NN, which I was expecting. So was hardly 'afraid'. :icon_rolleyes: Annnnd, before you say 'Grind! aren't a bigger tribe', I pretty much fought on my own for the first 2-3 weeks.

But by all means, judge away, and think whatever you like. :3

PS: Sorry for the rant, that probably doesn't even make sense. Am knackered. :L

PSS: There's the fact Sean made me join NN too, he threatened meh and everything. :'(

Your post triggered me and such remarks about TLA always get to me. I should wait a day before replying but then it wont make any sense at all.

I just got littlebit angry by hearing those who broke away from TLA, killing the tribe would be the ones to hold the inheritance of that tribe.

That is to me not easy to understand (i am sorry Slayer i really dont). To me its like killing your father and then start crying about his loss. I know what happened and the reasons have been said many times, but to do what was done to TLA is never the only way to go, especially if you love the tribe.

Now after that i took the post too personal and made the assumption you flee every time. I have spoken to you in game, long time ago and know you are not a coward. The reasons for your tribe hopping are to be found in choosing whats best for your account so i take those accusations back.

Ofcourse when you say Seann made you, i start thinking again about your motives ;)

Wont post again in this thread as it got too personal again and believe me, i really dont want to start about NN again.

DeletedUser62494

And even there you are wrong. It was mikey9points that spilled the beans on the shared forum as I've already discussed with Blood. Jeff and Tim didn't betray anything.

No mikey didn't spill anything. So spare me the lies. Jeff and Tim and Darlene all shared everything from our hiddens with players who were not suppose to have that info.

You may not have liked how they asked question and didn't follow blindly but they didn't ever betray anyone's trust.

It didn't matter that they asked questions. Its that when the discussion is over and the Barons and Duke made a call they elected to disrespect the call and attempt pathetic power players. Well simply put TDP failed. NSA Failed. And soon DBD will fail just like the rest of the tribes they lead.

And there was the real problem.

No the real problem was your inability to be a man and to control Darlene.

DeletedUser

No mikey didn't spill anything. So spare me the lies. Jeff and Tim and Darlene all shared everything from our hiddens with players who were not suppose to have that info.

Well again you are wrong. You can believe what you want but mikey posted the info up on the shared forums for all to see and it was quickly removed but several of us saw it first. That is how we actually found out.

And that was the true problem in TLA. You fail to realize people are entitled to freedom of thought and to express their ideas. Every time any of us had concerns on any issue and posted our concerns in the forums you deleted them. Then when we got angry that things got deleted you left up our complaints to try to make us look bad to the rest of the tribe and Sam. Your constant attempts to control people was the root of the problems in TLA. Just because you have a disagreement on ideas doesn't mean you have to take your toys elsewhere to play.

Soberknight

It didn't matter that they asked questions. Its that when the discussion is over and the Barons and Duke made a call they elected to disrespect the call and attempt pathetic power players. Well simply put TDP failed. NSA Failed. And soon DBD will fail just like the rest of the tribes they lead.

This is by far THE most sexist, denigrating remark i have seen on this forum. I think you owe an apology to the ladies over here.

DeletedUser62494

Well again you are wrong. You can believe what you want but mikey posted the info up on the shared forums for all to see and it was quickly removed but several of us saw it first. That is how we actually found out.

And that was the true problem in TLA. You fail to realize people are entitled to freedom of thought and to express their ideas. Every time any of us had concerns on any issue and posted our concerns in the forums you deleted them. Then when we got angry that things got deleted you left up our complaints to try to make us look bad to the rest of the tribe and Sam. Your constant attempts to control people was the root of the problems in TLA. Just because you have a disagreement on ideas doesn't mean you have to take your toys elsewhere to play.

TLA was never a democracy and thats why you guys never fit in. We had a Duke and Barons for a reason. When the opinions have been laid out the Duke and Barons make the calls and the orders are executed. At that point in time its no longer a discussion its either you want to follow the tribes leadership or you obviously needed to move on.

This is by far THE most sexist, denigrating remark i have seen on this forum. I think you owe an apology to the ladies over here.

I will not apologize for telling the man it was his failure to keep his group in line nor will I apologize for saying that Darlene specificly needed to be kept in line.

DeletedUser

Exaclty Slayer all those not doing there job for the tribe were given a warning and told to pull the line.The likes of rogertan was rimmed as he didnt do as he was told.Everyone respected the leaders of TLA because of this apart from some of the NSA guys.We always got results as well because of the way the tribe was ran.Always.

DeletedUser62494

I guess the truth just hurts. But sadly I will not apologize for stating the truth. Yes the truth can hurt and sometimes it may come across harsh but such is life. If you don't wish to hear the truth simply stop reading and responding to my post.

Soberknight

I guess the truth just hurts. But sadly I will not apologize for stating the truth. Yes the truth can hurt and sometimes it may come across harsh but such is life. If you don't wish to hear the truth simply stop reading and responding to my post.

I would appreciate it if you had used other words. I know what you meant by it, but you made it sound like a man should keep a female in line... I knew you didnt mean that, you have a female duke yourself ;)

Can i suggest you change it to: your inability as a duke to control Darlene?

Now that is the point you tried to make and its not sexist at all ;)

DeletedUser62494

I would appreciate it if you had used other words. I know what you meant by it, but you made it sound like a man should keep a female in line... I knew you didnt mean that, you have a female duke yourself ;)

Can i suggest you change it to: your inability as a duke to control Darlene?

Now that is the point you tried to make and its not sexist at all ;)

Ah good sober. Playing the role just like I enjoy. Using my own words against me lol

I rather enjoyed the way I put it. Its rather simple really. He was a ranking member and it was his responsibility to keep her in line.

My duke and baron are both females and its their job to keep me in line.

DeletedUser

Your post triggered me and such remarks about TLA always get to me. I should wait a day before replying but then it wont make any sense at all.

I just got littlebit angry by hearing those who broke away from TLA, killing the tribe would be the ones to hold the inheritance of that tribe.

That is to me not easy to understand (i am sorry Slayer i really dont). To me its like killing your father and then start crying about his loss. I know what happened and the reasons have been said many times, but to do what was done to TLA is never the only way to go, especially if you love the tribe.

Now after that i took the post too personal and made the assumption you flee every time. I have spoken to you in game, long time ago and know you are not a coward. The reasons for your tribe hopping are to be found in choosing whats best for your account so i take those accusations back.

Ofcourse when you say Seann made you, i start thinking again about your motives ;)

Wont post again in this thread as it got too personal again and believe me, i really dont want to start about NN again.

No worries, I understand. Sorry if my reply was a bit much too, always winds me up when people bring that up. Aha. *Huggles* There, bettererer! :3

Oh yeah, I remember actually. Was quite a while ago. :O Feel free to PM, I don't get many chatty mails nowadays, as a lot of the people I talked to regularly have now quit, so... :s *Looks at WFA/Yoshi/Sean* :p

whall0625

As stated if you wish to argue about the Nationalist part feel free to skype me as I will not talk about it via igm.

I can easily argue who destroyed TLA. And its not even a hard arguement. Its those who didn't wish to be part of TLA. They joined TLA to simply save themselves and then attempted to turn TLA into a completely different tribe.

And sorry to disappoint you silent but oddly enough we are not shadows of anything. We are still alive and thriving just fine. And TLA will never cease to exist until the day you noble us from this world. Just like many of you claimed you were still NSA or TDP or w/e while in TLA the same can easily be applied to the current players in NN. So if you wish to make an argument please do not forget what your team mates said on the forums while they were in TLA.

Slayer u know i luv ya like a brother (no homo) but i have to disagree with u there....TLA was IMO....even with the NSA ppl......the front runners to win this world....and the NN thing did dissapoint a good amount of LOYAL TLA members....enough so to where some of us found it easier to quit then to play on.

DeletedUser

I was quite disappointed with the whole NN thing. But honestly, over the summer, I dont have enough time to actively play, and I could do nothing to stop it even if I tried. I really had no choice but to join.

I have all but quit the world, and my most recent captures are all barbs, most of them 1500 points. And now that my premium is out, I dont know if Ill even both nobling those any longer.

Also, Kristofski, if you read this, please mail me regarding your sig, if you even still want a new one. If not, come up with something for me to do for you in return for the pp's a while back

DeletedUser62494

Slayer u know i luv ya like a brother (no homo) but i have to disagree with u there....TLA was IMO....even with the NSA ppl......the front runners to win this world....and the NN thing did dissapoint a good amount of LOYAL TLA members....enough so to where some of us found it easier to quit then to play on.

The ability to win the world and to enjoy the world are two different things William. I would rather lose then win if it meant having the majority of the NSA players in the same tribe as me.

whall0625

The ability to win the world and to enjoy the world are two different things William. I would rather lose then win if it meant having the majority of the NSA players in the same tribe as me.

KK point well made....but why not just boot them then? Im pretty sure knowing the alternative Sam would have had no problem getting rid of the ppl causing all of the distress.

DeletedUser

Sam was approached with that numerous times. Then there was the Grind talks. Myself and a couple others were like.. uhh.. ENOUGH is enough with this recruiting thing. This was on TOP of the various other troubles...

DeletedUser79621

Tbh, there's no point going over what could have happened and what people should have done. NN is made, the old TLA doesn't exist and a lot of people who didn't like the idea of NN have quit.

There's no way to get their accounts back, there's no way to re-establish the old TLA... Not back to it's former glory anyway. Why do we keep having the discussion over what the leaders should have done? Can we not just forget the past and move on with what is currently happening on this world?

Also

Also, Kristofski, if you read this, please mail me regarding your sig, if you even still want a new one. If not, come up with something for me to do for you in return for the pp's a while back

Don't worry about it :) I forgot I sent you them anyway ^_^

DeletedUser

TLA will be reestablished to maybe not its former glory but it will be run in the same way,taking in smaller players and letting them grow and giving a chance to everyone.Theres a lot of barbs in the world and the top players are low on nobles so the instructions to the tribe are take the barbs and grow,many in the new TLA have 200 nobles so they will grow fast.More members will join and are joining as you can see.

Soberknight

TLA will be reestablished to maybe not its former glory but it will be run in the same way,taking in smaller players and letting them grow and giving a chance to everyone.Theres a lot of barbs in the world and the top players are low on nobles so the instructions to the tribe are take the barbs and grow,many in the new TLA have 200 nobles so they will grow fast.More members will join and are joining as you can see.

I am not sure if this is the old or the new TLA and with that if i am posting on or off topic :icon_biggrin:, BUT:

Without asking the question why or what: i am glad TLA will be reinstated once again and if you succeed in running it the same way i ahve to say: you made my day, thank you!

This has nothing to do with me not liking NN, but hell i am just a sucker for nostalgia :lol:.