(The Old) TLA Discussion.

DeletedUser

Mikey I think you miss the point that you have spent the last months flaming people for doing exactly the same thing. Seems you truly do have Graylin as your PR advisor.

DeletedUser

Mikey I think you miss the point that you have spent the last months flaming people for doing exactly the same thing. Seems you truly do have Graylin as your PR advisor.

Well Im Not his PR Advisor, Far from it.. but no matter what.. If he was flaming you Yoni.. he was right.. Surprized you had time to stop nobling all those barbs to actually post :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The point is this yoni and graylin has nothing to do with it. This whole world seems he'll bent on taking inactives and barbs. Our core group from tla glory days through nn til now has concentrated on actives. They might quit under the onslaught. We then take their villages as spoils of war. We kept hearing about taking barbs to keep the enemy out. Our thought is screw that. Let them stack it. Take out or attack the active players instead. I agree u need to protect ur core but...

As far as the smaller players are concerned. Let them take as many of the thousands of large barbs. They have nobles. We don't have near as many. Our focu as bigger players. We are gearing up for a large op against certain players. Regardless of what tribe they may join. Hint hint. They will be considered refugees.

DeletedUser

So wait, let me get this right:

Mikey, you join NN, flame everyone for the hell of it, to defend NN, leave NN to re make TLA, even though you flamed other's for doing similar things, and now wish to take in smaller player's to build them up etc.

I am wondering why you bothered with NN in the first place, knowing you have lost a lot of good competition to actually have fun in the game with? People who could actually give you a challenge?
And i do wonder if Your TLA is in an diplomatic stances with NN?

Well Im Not his PR Advisor, Far from it.. but no matter what.. If he was flaming you Yoni.. he was right.. Surprized you had time to stop nobling all those barbs to actually post :icon_rolleyes:

But he was not right. What mikey flamed Yoni for, was not flame-able...

DeletedUser

Well does it really matter now,its all history and the flaiming has stopped as im now enjoying the game again WFA.

DeletedUser

Well, actually in a way it does. NN destroyed quite a few people's thrill and fun in the game, so they have deleted/inactive bug. Had they known this would happen, they may have stayed...

Anyways, good luck.

DeletedUser

Just like Graylin, expects when he stops flaming that everything should return to Eutopia. One rule for Mikey one rule for everyone else

Soberknight

Just like Graylin, expects when he stops flaming that everything should return to Eutopia. One rule for Mikey one rule for everyone else

Well i am not a person to hold grudges. a wise man said once that revenge cost more than forgiveness and its true.

I dont like flaming, but sometimes we all do it for whatever reason...

I say its a shame somany players left, but i see the first step into a new exciting world 29. Might even consider joining it again :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, actually in a way it does. NN destroyed quite a few people's thrill and fun in the game, so they have deleted/inactive bug. Had they known this would happen, they may have stayed...

Anyways, good luck.

in a counter view point nn also kept a chunk of ppl who were getting the inactivity bug or were on the verge of deleting from quiting the game and increased there activity so did less damage than you may belive

DeletedUser

in a counter view point nn also kept a chunk of ppl who were getting the inactivity bug or were on the verge of deleting from quiting the game and increased there activity so did less damage than you may belive
For some. For some it made inactivity/sitting/deleting a better option.

Two views, always will be. D: