The path to Final Showdown?

DeletedUser

Nah prob Panda,

Dauthi Op:

8:00 Game time Launch Tuesday.

Quickest i could gather everyone to agree too.

Everything is claimed and we will take care of it all.. If you want a few let us know, Maybe we can share our planner just in case some of your dude decide to attack.. Would be a pain in the rear to cross noble..

Let me know if i could be more of assistance.. I would hate for your fence to get ruined, let me know and ill send a few Dv's your way.

-Matt-

DeletedUser

Just to point out to the world, Kta seem to have sided with dosx as i have seen attempts to noble into mod territory and attacks against mod villages by kta players, so no more talk of gangbanging by Dos X is warranted. If KTA pursue this course of action they will simply be 'next' once we have defeated Dos X, if they back down now, they will probably be next anyways so either way i think the shape of the world's destiny has been decided upon. I'd write a declaration in a separate thread, but we have nothing to declare....Its Kta.....what can I say? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol it would.

And shane, making a comment like that and not coming off as cocky is well, no, its cocky. See where my reasoning came from panda man.

Well I wouldn't want to disappoint you Humpty, but its ok now, your here to defend KTA's honor?

DeletedUser

As always. Or just sticking up to the bullies, cause bullies are bad.

DeletedUser

Im as much as a troll as you :|
Hey, name calling is bullying too, I never called you a troll :icon_sad:

I was just pointing out how scary trolls are :icon_eek: ......I mean the lord of the rings type, not the huey type.....seriously scary stuff
To be fair they arent that scary if your talking in terms of Chuck Norris.
When Chuck Norris sends a train he only sends 1 noble, the nobleman wouldnt dare come back home without a result

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol miss you bubba. I thought you were calling me a troll, i apologize.

Idk i may rather face a troll from lotr then huey.

DeletedUser

Nah prob Panda,

Dauthi Op:

8:00 Game time Launch Tuesday.

Quickest i could gather everyone to agree too.

Everything is claimed and we will take care of it all.. If you want a few let us know, Maybe we can share our planner just in case some of your dude decide to attack.. Would be a pain in the rear to cross noble..

Let me know if i could be more of assistance.. I would hate for your fence to get ruined, let me know and ill send a few Dv's your way.

-Matt-

Yay sarcasm. :lol: Bit overdone but lol.

Lol it would.

And shane, making a comment like that and not coming off as cocky is well, no, its cocky. See where my reasoning came from panda man.

But that's shane not me :icon_eek: and I'm fairly sure it was phil that asked you that, again not me :lol:

Im as much as a troll as you :|

Saved quote.

DeletedUser85711

Hey, name calling is bullying too, I never called you a troll :icon_sad:

I was just pointing out how scary trolls are :icon_eek: ......I mean the lord of the rings type, not the huey type.....seriously scary stuff
To be fair they arent that scary if your talking in terms of Chuck Norris.
When Chuck Norris sends a train he only sends 1 noble, the nobleman wouldnt dare come back home without a result
I don't think there are any trolls in LOTR -- the movies anyway. I was never man enough to read the books.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't think there are any trolls in LOTR -- the movies anyway. I was never man enough to read the books.
There was definitely a cave troll in Fellowship in the movie when they were in Moria. I remember being amused by the size difference between it and the hobbits. I'm not sure about the other movies.

I've been about half-way through the first book since almost exactly two years ago. :icon_redface: And we are so off topic here...

DeletedUser

There's also the 3 in the hobbit book but they turn to stone. They were either trolls or goblin.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah, those were trolls too. I did actually read that book, and they get referenced in the Fellowship book as well.