The Pillow Biters

greenmonsta

No, TBP got it right. However, AF doesn't stand for Apocalyptic Falax, it stand for Apocalyptic FAIL.

Have a nice day.

SDA is God. What he says is unquestionable.

YOU fail for being unable to come up with a better retort -_-

Have a terrible day.

PS. who are you?!

DeletedUser

SDA is God. What he says is unquestionable.

YOU fail for being unable to come up with a better retort -_-

Have a terrible day.

PS. who are you?!

"A man who runs,will always run"

ex member of POX of course :icon_biggrin:

Right Thaddeus :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Awww, lookie here. AF NAP'd LIFE. Go figure, all talk about "Oh, no, we're serious about killing LIFE, blah, blah, blah." Now they just NAP the whole world and then back stab everyone, one tribe at a time. Typical cowardice. Don't count on this NAP to be reliable LIFE.

As for who I am, I am nobody.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes of course,you are the son to the 7 headed hydra,some one said 10 but its down to 7 now.

Thaddeus dont hide no more,be a big boy now with pride.

greenmonsta

Awww, lookie here. AF NAP'd LIFE. Go figure, all talk about "Oh, no, we're serious about killing LIFE, blah, blah, blah." Now they just NAP the whole world and then back stab everyone, one tribe at a time. Typical cowardice. Don't count on this NAP to be reliable LIFE.

As for who I am, I am everyone and anyone.

LOL you're a funny man. You go on and call us cowards and whatnot when you won't reveal your true identity?

Carry on talking Mr. Blah man.

EDIT: lol thaddeus. None of this on msn, only under an alias on the public forums? Scared of being attacked?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

GL to both sides :p I thought both were uniting against LIFE :S but either way let the best surrender (sorry "win")

DeletedUser

LOL you're a funny man. You go on and call us cowards and whatnot when you won't reveal your true identity?

Carry on talking Mr. Blah man.

EDIT: lol thaddeus. None of this on msn, only under an alias on the public forums? Scared of being attacked?

No, I'm not lol. For some stupid reason it won't even let me log in as Thaddeus. I've made an account like 20 times and I still can't get in with that, so I made one with my w32 name.

DeletedUser

this should get intresting... All the Ex-jgers are on the front and refusing to fight eachtother... plenty of JGers in AF to spy for TBP as they are willing to protect there friends... should get interesting

guess the TBP-JGs in the north will get killed by old AFs

and the old AFs in the south will get killed by the TBP-JGs

and The AF-JGs will just eat greys and inactives as they cant hit LIFE (which was the whole reason they went AF), AF, and dont want to hit TBP-JGs...

DeletedUser

You wanted a new tribe new fresh things to show up,there you have it.

Some followed the hydra and others the Hawk.
You all be good servants and obey your leaders,dont come here and call it a civil war koz it isnt.

Now fight.

olympus

It will be difficult to fight friends but we all made out choices, JG is dead.

Whether we joined AF or TBP we fight against eachother, besides the reason we warred LIFE was partly for a challenge, what better challenge than fighting those you thought with

Gl to both

greenmonsta

It will be difficult to fight friends but we all made out choices, JG is dead.

Whether we joined AF or TBP we fight against eachother, besides the reason we warred LIFE was partly for a challenge, what better challenge than fighting those you thought with

Gl to both

Well said.

greenmonsta

Side 1:
Tribes: AF AF|G AF|M
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.B.P! -TBP- TBP
Players:

Timeframe: 12/02/2009 19:55:00 to 14/02/2009 13:15:42

Total conquers:

Side 1: 296
Side 2: 119
Difference: 177

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 17
Difference: 25

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,888,060
Side 2: 1,179,392
Difference: 1,708,668

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 404,593
Side 2: 169,570
Difference: 235,023

image.php

The war isn't yet in full swing, so these stats don't mean much, but here some stats so far.

ancient13

lolol for someone that were ready for this war and only took those in the space of time lolol