The Real declaration on JAB and ~KGD~ Sisters

DeletedUser

Well still a poor PnP it is just words and pictures. Inquiring minds would like to know what is happening. Instead of one person saying this in a dec

ask your own duke.

He can vouch that he got contacted :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This may end up being the war for world 57, it should be a good one!

However, you can go about stating ~KGD~ provoked this fight as much as you want, but you are either just putting on a show, or blinded by your own ignorance.

Clearly you should have been aware that you were instigating hostilities when you decided to recruit into K25. Maybe that wasn't your intention, but even a little foresight might have shown that eventually you would be forcing ~KGD~ to go through you. That is when you crossed the line.

As far as coalitions go - complain about some more, why don't ya?

Sure, they approached some tribes, but they were approached by several tribes as well. I don't understand how you are trying to use this to enhance your argument other than a "we don't like it, let's try to make them look really bad over it so people will support our position." Pathetic.

-4- created a coalition against ~KGD~. ~KGD~ didn't moan about it, rather they declared war on all of them and started systematically destroying them.

This thread fails because it is all about thinly veiled excuses and pathetic taunts.

/thread

DeletedUser

K25 was former dream members.

This recruitment would have therefore been on the cards before KGD was even created.

You tried to gangbang us and get spies in our tribe , dont you think that would annoy us ?

You were not on our radar until that happened.

DeletedUser

And from our side its been 2 ops and non proply set up.

Whose fault is that? Happy Declared on both these tribes, not the other way around. That's an indication of over confidence, poor leadership planning or a rogue tribe member all doped up. That's not an excuse though.

DeletedUser

K25 was former dream members.

This recruitment would have therefore been on the cards before KGD was even created.

You tried to gangbang us and get spies in our tribe , dont you think that would annoy us ?

You were not on our radar until that happened.

~KGD~ has been around longer than Happy, and has not actively recruited spies in a very long time.

We did not approach anyone in Happy to spy for us, and I'm not even aware of whether or not we have any. There was one that you've already dealt with, but that was through merging a tribe that wanted to fight you into you.

Yeah, it would certainly annoy me if some guy I merged into my tribe freely offered information to my opposition, but I should also expect that from a merge because it always happens.

Stop trying to point fingers and make a scapegoat and take some responsibility for your actions. Have some accountability man.

Go ahead and say that you declared war on us for 'strategic purposes', or 'expansion purposes' or whatever else floats your boat, because that is the underlying reason here.

Are you trying to find a way to justify this war?
It doesn't need to be justified.

DeletedUser

What he is saying from the recruits from the merge the player came at that time we were told by many tribes about KGD and Jab planning to get a gang bang on us. After we started planning for this war the recruits came and we were doing an op on this guys friend from the evidence we received we took it from their and decided to kick him. Yes we declaring for strategic purpose and yes other things are also involved.

DeletedUser

The spy wanted to war us , yes.

The tribe wanted to war you guys.

KGD has been around longer than happy correct but you not realising what I mean here , further underlines how out of touch you are with the worlds politics.

I look forward to a good war.

The best war so far on w57.

DeletedUser

It was a nice first op on our East side, timed to land on thanksgiving when activity drops.

It wasnt thanksgiving for me

oh, and nukes, nobles, fakes etc had been going out since pre thanksgiving. I think some from 7 days away or something like that? So its not like you didnt have fair warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102717

We're been at war for ages now. I do like how you're trying to blame your declaration on the fact that we are trying to get a gang bang going, when we've been fighting long before this topic has been made (obviously).

So good attempt, but you still failed.

against?....

2 players more or less?
i will tell you kudos on your efforts against hades/spotted (when there was no owner in spotted)
but if you realize since ownership took over the acc the stats begun to change in our favor :)

however, yes i would happily agree Jab are doing much better than ~KGD~

PS. why are loads of people moaning about the reasons we declared? the fact is we have declared get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It looks like the only people who nobled more KGD than Happy yesterday was KGD. Seems they are more intent on nobling their tribemates than helping them. I hit... was it 6? 7? nukes yesterday. Someone needs reminding that O makes bad D. I guess a thank you is in order to these guys for returning my nukes home safely.

DeletedUser

nobodys moaning from JAB...we have enjoyed the battles and will continue to do so...but really only one declaration of war against JAB IS NEEDED.

you might have only mainly used THREE players so far...dont forget your little cheater soldier ;) who got banned...plus fakes/nukes from various others

so thats COW who was multi played when she started attacking, HADES and SOLDIER who attacked without warning at very close range and then bragged how easy it was...mmmm HADES i see is now relocating :D..and SOLDIER banned

so you didnt like the war stats and made a new declaration about an alliance to justify it...and posting that before it was pretend

you may try to dress it up as an alliance but im unaware of any KGD attacks on HAPPY, so much for an alliance .

lets just enjoy the battles like we were....there wasnt much bragging, no belittling just good fighting between respected opponents, i hope it will continue .

DeletedUser

Yes well done and that has been acknowledged. Care to add something new?

DeletedUser

Still exists, except ~FIRE~ got kicked out when they offered peace to ~KGD~

sharedforum.jpg

:icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yes well done, but again its been said. And here it is even less relevant than the last time it appeared. I believe this is a thread about happy declaring on kgd, You can post comments about -4- here

DeletedUser

This may end up being the war for world 57, it should be a good one!

However, you can go about stating ~KGD~ provoked this fight as much as you want, but you are either just putting on a show, or blinded by your own ignorance.

Clearly you should have been aware that you were instigating hostilities when you decided to recruit into K25. Maybe that wasn't your intention, but even a little foresight might have shown that eventually you would be forcing ~KGD~ to go through you. That is when you crossed the line.

As far as coalitions go - complain about some more, why don't ya?

Sure, they approached some tribes, but they were approached by several tribes as well. I don't understand how you are trying to use this to enhance your argument other than a "we don't like it, let's try to make them look really bad over it so people will support our position." Pathetic.

-4- created a coalition against ~KGD~. ~KGD~ didn't moan about it, rather they declared war on all of them and started systematically destroying them.

This thread fails because it is all about thinly veiled excuses and pathetic taunts.

/thread

nope I quite disagree, this is not a world war, I think w57 will have one soon enough, for example, Happy vs Infamy, or what I'm pointing out is that will last, not just a month but maybe at least a year, ahahaha.. in which can say, what tribe will reign in the climactic scenery.. :)

DeletedUser7488

PS. why are loads of people moaning about the reasons we declared? the fact is we have declared get over it.

Because you made up some BS story when all that was needed to say was "we declare on you both" - Nuff said.

Stop trying to gain favor from others in hopes that they'll possibly support/help you. Soon enough the world will be surrounding you, (considering you're in the core), as they realize your troop numbers are withering down, and now present yourself as a juicy target because you bit off more than you can chew.

It happens to all top tribes, no matter how good they are.