The Resistance

Destructere

Dont worry girls! IM HERE NOW!

2j0fujt.jpg

Lost One

Don't treat players like garbage.
Don't treat players like garbage.

Rathunder was our friend... He was not treated like garbage..He is garbage ... so he was obviosuly attracted by your foul mouth, as it spews alot of garbage.

It has been explained .. Rathunder is just a mediocre player, who let others do all the work on his account.. Real classic Scumbag.

It is what it is.. TEA still wont win this world...

Asukon

Reaction score
You must realise, a player's perceived quality is dependent on what tribe they are in. Also who teaches players how to play nowadays, that's like something old tribes did to increase the quality of their memberbase. What we do now is find the people with the biggest points and names, people we can't be bothered to rim and gather them in.

Yes, I agree. But I still think that BiP could have taught him a few things, clearly they were aware of his flaws. It doesn't really matter since he quit, but I'm just pointing out that he could have gotten help if his tribemates perhaps were more open minded into recruiting less skilled players(?).
About teaching your players, that's actually something I wish people could do more often. It's great for the community to get some players to enjoy the game more. Personally i gladly share my knowledge with less experienced players.

; Sorry if this sounds a bit weird, it's late and I'm going to bed. I'll probably edit it tomorrow

_

Asukon

Deleted User - 10618707

Yes, I agree. But I still think that BiP could have taught him a few things, clearly they were aware of his flaws. It doesn't really matter since he quit, but I'm just pointing out that he could have gotten help if his tribemates perhaps were more open minded into recruiting less skilled players(?).
About teaching your players, that's actually something I wish people could do more often. It's great for the community to get some players to enjoy the game more. Personally i gladly share my knowledge with less experienced players.

; Sorry if this sounds a bit weird, it's late and I'm going to bed. I'll probably edit it tomorrow

_

Asukon

Who is less experience than you though? :p

DeletedUser119839

_

Asukon
Real easy to teach people who dont want to learn :D

DeletedUser114962

You must realise, a player's perceived quality is dependent on what tribe they are in. Also who teaches players how to play nowadays, that's like something old tribes did to increase the quality of their memberbase. What we do now is find the people with the biggest points and names, people we can't be bothered to rim and gather them in.

Isn't that how you go on about recruiting?

_

Asukon

Yes you do, and anyone who has talked to in-game know that I am very helpful to newbies. One of the reason I moved to extreme end was to help players. I am very glad I did that as I met some very awesome people at the rim. (I teach players)
Every Big account in BiP, TEA, INFAMY need to get down that high horse and be a little nice to one another. There is no need of any toxicity, let your game do the talking.

A little about me, I was rank 100 and kept lingering around there for the longest time and now I am a top 25 account. You don't need prem to get to a high enough rank. I have used 0 PP to get to where I am. I will continue to do so and have my game talk. I suggest everyone else starts doing the same thing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120275

He never stayed online more than 1-2 day. He was one day online and 2-3 day offline. His co did everything to keep account online (Can't say he did a lot aswell). How can you teach the game to someone doesn't care about game?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I thought spies should operate in secrecy for them to be effective in a long run and yet we have seen both leaders annoince to the world 'look we have spies in your tribe'
I don't understand the purpose of that?

Announcing you have spies can be a very effective tool in dismantling smaller noob tribes, by demoralizing the players and making the leadership doubt their players.

In more established tribes, such as these 2. It's indeed stupid.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Announcing you have spies can be a very effective tool in dismantling smaller noob tribes, by demoralizing the players and making the leadership doubt their players.

Let me just reiterate the point that it was sent to II account which was in BiP at the time. The account was kicked. After being kicked he then forwarded the mail to me. Therefore, you can see I did not announce anything to the world other than the fact I can post mails that were sent to me by players after they were kicked from said tribe.

I have actually made a point of not disclosing sensitive information externally as I know it can be quite dangerous. The above case was different because it was after the account was kicked.

I hope the bold made it easier for people to understand.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Let me just reiterate the point that it was sent to II account which was in BiP at the time. The account was kicked. After being kicked he then forwarded the mail to me. Therefore, you can see I did not announce anything to the world other than the fact I can post mails that were sent to me by players after they were kicked from said tribe.

I have actually made a point of not disclosing sensitive information externally as I know it can be quite dangerous. The above case was different because it was after the account was kicked.

I hope the bold made it easier for people to understand.

I read and understood that Al, I was commenting on it in general. I don't play this world, just saw a post I felt I could elaborate on.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

It might not have been clear to some readers because you mention 2 tribes above as an example. I personally thought it could come across as ambiguous or misleading. I wanted to make it clear that only BiP announced the fact that they had spies and that it was BiP being stupid in this instance.

However I have seen the case argued the other way depending on content but I would still for the most part learn with what you said.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
It might not have been clear to some readers because you mention 2 tribes above as an example. I personally thought it could come across as ambiguous or misleading. I wanted to make it clear that only BiP announced the fact that they had spies and that it was BiP being stupid in this instance.

However I have seen the case argued the other way depending on content but I would still for the most part learn with what you said.

Sorry if you misunderstood, was lying in bed trying to find sleep and didn't want to go all DA on you with the paragraphs :p Guess I went Raavna instead.

DeletedUser

So since everyone is bashing on me let me please explain.

There's these thing's called irl issues were you can't log in and play any more with that being said I'll tell you how it went down.

As a truck driver stuff tends to happen, you lose your phone wallet ect. Sometimes even get hijacked like my case. Well since I know stuff happened to me all the time I got a co, and also set lost one as a permanent acc sitter Incase anything happened to me wich it did. 1 week passed and I had no way of contacting the players on Skype or tw. And then I got back home. Got a new phone truck and laptop to keep playing(I played more than 20 hrs a day with the help of my irl co driver) let the guys know I'd be back. By the 2nd 2week on the weekend of my absence now when I was gone i never gave permission to my co to give info out , little did I know he did. So when I let the group know I was gonna come back samual or the original incoming impact hijacked the acc switched everything around. Not only this he so hacked into my yahoo and switched it's password. Now thank God for these so called security question, number ,and back up email I got my yahoo back and got my tribal wars acc. Now through all this bip offered me countless pp and countless co playing offers including the famous Lee Hugh's and the backstabbing Lawandorder. And when I got my acc back after 3 weeks of work recovering everything I get called a backstabber, trailer and everything that come with it. Said I had to give acc back because I had no rights to it.

And btw about my skill why don't we just see and invite each other to a new world and see who comes out the top dog?

The only reason why lost one Lawandorder are here is because I kept them here through my planning that
Included them but since being treated so unfairly plans have changed. Lee hughs and titas team my respects, but one can only be pushed around like the way I was when I was in bip. You ppl(bip) made me lose interest in the world 90.

So basically what I'm trying to say is bip stole my acc and offered to buy it off wich just pissed me off even more and I hurt them in game in a way that they couldn't imagine. Made them lose the war. And now are calling me all this sht because there rage quiting. GROW UP it's a game which amuses me how u react lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120275

So since everyone is bashing on me let me please explain.

There's these thing's called irl issues were you can't log in and play any more with that being said I'll tell you how it went down.

As a truck driver stuff tends to happen, you lose your phone wallet ect. Sometimes even get hijacked like my case. Well since I know stuff happened to me all the time I got a co, and also set lost one as a permanent acc sitter Incase anything happened to me wich it did. 1 week passed and I had no way of contacting the players on Skype or tw. And then I got back home. Got a new phone truck and laptop to keep playing(I played more than 20 hrs a day with the help of my irl co driver) let the guys know I'd be back. By the 2nd 2week on the weekend of my absence now when I was gone i never gave permission to my co to give info out , little did I know he did. So when I let the group know I was gonna come back samual or the original incoming impact hijacked the acc switched everything around. Not only this he so hacked into my yahoo and switched it's password. Now thank God for these so called security question, number ,and back up email I got my yahoo back and got my tribal wars acc. Now through all this bip offered me countless pp and countless co playing offers including the famous Lee Hugh's and the backstabbing Lawandorder. And when I got my acc back after 3 weeks of work recovering everything I get called a backstabber, trailer and everything that come with it. Said I had to give acc back because I had no rights to it.

And btw about my skill why don't we just see and invite each other to a new world and see who comes out the top dog?

The only reason why lost one Lawandorder are here is because I kept them here through my planning that
Included them but since being treated so unfairly plans have changed. Lee hughs and titas team my respects, but one can only be pushed around like the way I was when I was in bip. You ppl(bip) made me lose interest in the world 90.

So basically what I'm trying to say is bip stole my acc and offered to buy it off wich just pissed me off even more and I hurt them in game in a way that they couldn't imagine. Made them lose the war. And now are calling me all this sht because there rage quiting. GROW UP it's a game which amuses me how u react lol.

Funniest thing you still defend you are right :D