Tag: Basics
Number of members: 17
Points of the best 40 players: 124.420
Total points: 124.420
Average points: 7.318
Opponents defeated: 548.905 (35.)[/spoil]

Then there's...
[spoil]Nooble and Basics' [/spoil]

An entire week advantage and x5 the tribal changes...
Not to mention, we aren't a premade this tribe was founded from practically scratch. If any tribe on the south west is doing what we are it would be Uruz Reborn, but not quite everyone is unique in their own still of structure and style.
If you don't care don't read, thought it was common sense
We don't give a shhh... what you got to say :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is K53 defined as now SweetTroll?
Outer-core rim? :icon_rolleyes:

Im on the west side of k53 and im really close to the guys who just started (im closer to them then you guys so ...
+ I attacked the tribe with 70members and nobled 2 players and the best i got from them are cats. My tribe didnt help me with nobling

DeletedUser

Im on the west side of k53 and im really close to the guys who just started (im closer to them then you guys so ...
+ I attacked the tribe with 70members and nobled 2 players and the best i got from them are cats. My tribe didnt help me with nobling

You're still not on the rim, fool.

DeletedUser

You're still not on the rim, fool.

I pitty the fool who isn't on the rim.

little_britain_mr_t_450x350.jpg

DeletedUser

Have you even checked me on the map? You're on the outer-core. I'm on the rim. Deal with it failtroll.

DeletedUser

Im not a troll, im stating the facts

and ive not checked you on the map, i checked the whole tribe which you call the rim tribe.

DeletedUser

and ive not checked you on the map, i checked the whole tribe which you call the rim tribe.

Which is in a RIM CONTINENT.
Unlike you who is in K53, which is NOT a rim continent.

You keep "stating the facts" wrong, son.

DeletedUser

Does all the insults at the end of your sentences make you look cool Hard? Or does it add to your reasoning? Or does it make you look like an idiot rather then the one you are arguing with perhaps?

DeletedUser

Does all the insults at the end of your sentences make you look cool Hard? Or does it add to your reasoning? Or does it make you look like an idiot rather then the one you are arguing with perhaps?

Yeah it does make me look cool :icon_cool:

DeletedUser57199

No, your not.
Matter of Fact: Opinion and Fact are completely different :icon_neutral:

If you don't bother fact finding... Opinion is VOID

Now if you where a little smarter you would notice that K36's parallel is K63. Now.. If you wheren't an idiot you would have noted K36 is just over half full, and K53 has filled out and K52 is nearly 1/3rd full.
Basically you are stating players in K53 and K63 (or K35 and K36) have pretty much the same distance from the rim.. Pretty ignorant calling your statement fact :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Edited. :)

Erm... i dont know what else to say now, lol.

DeletedUser

Hard, It's getting boring how everytime SD posts, you say "go 'way failtroll", everyone is entitled to their own opinion o.o

I'm not just sticking up for SD btw :p

DeletedUser

You know, now that K52 is half filled with players, you can't call any part of K53 "Rim". Maybe you could 2 weeks ago, but not anymore. The easternmost parts of K52 I wouldn't even truly consider rim anymore

DeletedUser57199

Hard, It's getting boring how everytime SD posts, you say "go 'way failtroll", everyone is entitled to their own opinion o.o

I'm not just sticking up for SD btw :p

Yes, I agree its boring, the fact that SD keeps coming back to tell us our voice isn't worth hearing, he's not worth Hard's time, so he only gets the same flaccid reply

but we didn't start the flame war.... honest!

DeletedUser

I don't see you doing it troll.

You'd be surprise who I am Doll and what account I play.

You keep "stating the facts" wrong, son.

Are you his father? So don't call him son Doll.

I pitty the fool who isn't on the rim.

little_britain_mr_t_450x350.jpg

I pity you on your fail pix pl0x.

Conclusion: Basics are a bunch of attention whoring. Sad to see you can't get out of k36 and the only k you can get it easy.

DeletedUser57199

You'd be surprise who I am Doll and what account I play.
Da.Wolff.Pack?

Sad to see you can't get out of k36 and the only k you can get it easy.
Explain your reasoning? What is sad about controlling only K36, especially at this point in the game?

Conclusion: Basics are a bunch of attention whoring.
I personally never denied the fact that I'm an egotistic attention whore... what's your point? Have beef? Send nobles => The Last Hash-Assassin
If you don't bother.. then your just trolling...

Basic knowledge, if something doesn't interest you, don't take interest in it... Nothing is stopping you from speaking to the public about something you care about while skipping over the attention whoring threads.