The story of a hacker or just another excuse?

• Thread starter Bashers of Pigs
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116314

Was it you who hacked him mate? :O

My proof atm is, Bashers was up against RoyalE in stats and you got offended because it went against your sig?

Seems legit to me :icon_redface:

I'm not offended, I don't why would I be. Basher was up against RoyalE? He was just red on our side of the map and was being on our teritory and we like it to be, you know blue. :)

DeletedUser

I'm really so sorry this happened to you. You played admirably and fought back hard. You did alot more than most players would under your circumstances. While of course no one should ever be hacking anyone, its pretty pathetic that someone found it necessary to try to hack you to get an advantage considering your position on the map.

DeletedUser116314

I'm really so sorry this happened to you. You played admirably and fought back hard. You did alot more than most players would under your circumstances. While of course no one should ever be hacking anyone, its pretty pathetic that someone found it necessary to try to hack you to get an advantage considering your position on the map.

I agree, he has credits from me for that, was a good opponent.

But what I am contradicting here is accusing RoyalE for hacking. Oh, then we sure hacked POW, SU, WolfZ and other defeated tribes, were we? No, I don't think so. Read again my signature. We don't have a need for that and I won't accept insulting my tribe and tribe mates for something that someone else did. This is clearly a set up to RoyalE. I don't say it's Basher, I don't know, but probably someone who already lost to us and does't have any other way to get us down. It's pathetic folks, it's pathetic what you're doing. We conquered almost half of the world and you're saying WE ACTUALLY HACKED ONE PLAYER for some number of villages? Who's stupid here? He's a good player but he's not magician to avoid attack how he wants. Villages were occupied by us from his sides. He was already done when he joined CIVIL and would be even if he did not.

DeletedUser

I agree, he has credits from me for that, was a good opponent.

But what I am contradicting here is accusing RoyalE for hacking. Oh, then we sure hacked POW, SU, WolfZ and other defeated tribes, were we? No, I don't think so. Read again my signature. We don't have a need for that and I won't accept insulting my tribe and tribe mates for something that someone else did. This is clearly a set up to RoyalE. I don't say it's Basher, I don't know, but probably someone who already lost to us and does't have any other way to get us down. It's pathetic folks, it's pathetic what you're doing. We conquered almost half of the world and you're saying WE ACTUALLY HACKED ONE PLAYER for some number of villages? Who's stupid here? He's a good player but he's not magician to avoid attack how he wants. Villages were occupied by us from his sides. He was already done when he joined CIVIL and would be even if he did not.

Noone else is behind this and its no conspiracy. Also as I stated "not proven to be royale or anyone else for that matter". That statement was connected to the other topic going on at that time.

I am sorry if you dont understand I want to tell my story. As i said my account was breached one way or the other. that is a fact for me. I understand though it might not be for you with what I have shown. I really dont care anymore about warstats and ingame events. I am just interested in finding out WHO did this to me. Again reason why I posted it on my account was a precaution that something weird had happened while I was gone. I care more about my credit Card details and my personal information than i do about warcaps.

If you want me to state Again some Royale players played great - Yes they did. As i said earlier allready told several people in pm. Dont know which account you play on so cant say if i have talked to you. If you want me to say WHO I think played the best I would say Daffy. Really annoying playing against at times :D

Also keep telling me all over the place i cant admit defeat (not by you though), then yes, I was defeated. Not cause I played badly or could have done better, but because i was up against the odds.

Believe it or not I have absolutely 0 interest for this to end this way. As i said.... Now this is all this account will be remembered for one way or the other.

As stated earlier I agree with you. One way or the other I was always nobled out. Just a matter of time and how. This way I didnt wish. Someone accesing my account with a proxy I think I have the right to post here. Sorry if you take it as an insult someone accusing you. I didnt write it in my post. the same way i take it as a pretty big insult some people stating I made up the Things in this post cause i was loosing villages . You really honestly believe that in Royale?

DeletedUser42044

If you don't hit delete yourself, RoyalE will just hack you and hit delete for you...

RoyalE's newest war tactic - if you cant beat them, hack them!

what makes me the most sick though knowing that info and taking advantage of it sending aditionally what... 15 trains more? distasteful.

They are the first mentioning hacking of Bahser on external, so obviously you shared your "proofs" to others probably with indication that we had something to with it. We were sending trains on you all the time in past week, we never got any info about you are "hacked" until I was told about your assumption this morning. Real proof could be screen of our 15 trains sent at same time on your empty villages for example.

Like you assumed that we did it or we had take advantage of it, I also assume your forged proofs (I could make same screenshots on my account so that's not really any proof).

I only believe in teamwork of my team, as long we working great job on the field we are definitely no need of any kind of dirty play to win all our battles or any story for excuse to justify our defeats( like we quit on w71 without any ).

DeletedUser42044

I only denying your nukes that gives me defender of day three times at row. Thanks for that btw.

DeletedUser

They are the first mentioning hacking of Bahser on external, so obviously you shared your "proofs" to others probably with indication that we had something to with it. We were sending trains on you all the time in past week, we never got any info about you are "hacked" until I was told about your assumption this morning. Real proof could be screen of our 15 trains sent at same time on your empty villages for example.

Like you assumed that we did it or we had take advantage of it, I also assume your forged proofs (I could make same screenshots on my account so that's not really any proof).

I only believe in teamwork of my team, as long we working great job on the field we are definitely no need of any kind of dirty play to win all our battles or any story for excuse to justify our defeats( like we quit on w71 without any ).

A few things. No indications that it was you from the material i have sent to others. also never wrote it was. You were sending trains to me all week hammering me down with nukes for the past week with no hacking. Yes. Fair and Square. Happened exactly the time i wrote it last night, i choose to write it on my profile all there is to it. If you look at my comment i never said 15 trains at the same time. I said sending additionally 15 trains. And that might not be exactly 15, it might be 14 and it might be 16. with additionally I meant relatively short time after this happened.

I can understand from what you have seen here you are not convinced of my story. I am also sure you understand i cant exactly screenprint my whole account showing. For the same reasons you dont feel the need to defend yourself I shouldnt either from my believe. I know exactly what happened no clue who did it. Some things I have confirmed i cant share. Even making this post might ruin my changes getting to an answer. None or the less i felt it was necessary since you asked to see it in other post, so i post the things i want to share currently. So to a previous comment you made about we could all just report royale if we think they cheat. ... I didnt report you, I reported IT. As i should do and anyone else would have done.

I never said otherwise than most play well. But as in any tribe some play worse, and some play better. I dont know how many times I have to repeat that. I think thats the 4th time i say that. I never stated you cheated or anyone else. I stated in my post that someone unauthorized logged into my account twice with a proxy and a cloud IP. That means whoever was on didnt want us to know who he was.

As much as you take this as a personal attack so do I with some of the things you say. I allready explained my thinking about this so dont feel any need to say more. If you want to think I am spending all this time cause I am mad about loosing villages in an onlinegame go ahead. I have as much right to post on externals as everyone else, so I did.

DeletedUser42044

I really do not care who do you attacking or reporting. Like I told several times you show no real proof of hacking, as I am concern it probably never happened so there is nothing to be defending of is it ? Following that assumption you quit for looses on field and for NAM joining the party, then make a really big effort to justify your decision to not defending further. Maybe i could be wrong but until you show some real proof I would say its most likely option.

Even if you are been hacked for few minutes what changed ? Nothing. You had no defenses in 90% of frontline villages (I have reports of clearing). So not really like we could miss empty villa even if we sent 15 trains blindly in short time like you saying. Not really like that could change anything significant on the field. You loosed ground before it and you still loosed after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.