The story of a hacker or just another excuse?

• Thread starter Bashers of Pigs
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Don't lie Holly we all know it was you who hacked the account.

Though I know you're saying this jokingly :icon_razz:
Let me say it out loud for people who might not know me that well, I absolutely dislike any form of cheating o0
I have been known to report, kick and noble members of tribes I've lead who have cheated and will report up to close friends of mine if I know they have cheated.

But of course, since we're discussing on the 'Politics & Propaganda' forum... While RoyalE might not have anything to do with this whatsoever, it did damage our image. Which is quite unfortunate, but won't really affect anyone IG (Except Basher of Pigs of course) ... Unless the IG-Team actually has proof and acts on it :icon_smile:

Michael Corleone.

I doubt there is much that can be done. Account was hacked/breached but thru proxies with phony IPs. Whoever did it thought ahead of time as this was clearly planned and calculated.

I hope it does not happen to anyone else.

Rank 1 Is Standard

I doubt there is much that can be done. Account was hacked/breached but thru proxies with phony IPs. Whoever did it thought ahead of time as this was clearly planned and calculated.

I hope it does not happen to anyone else.

Account wasn't hacked/breached, the owner gave out his account information to multiple people.

DeletedUser105718

Kids, this is why you need to have a secure password, containing the following:

- Uppercase letters
- Numbers
- Lowercase letters
- Symbols
- At least 16 characters long

Unless they hack into the database where the passwords are kept, install a keylogger on your PC or get it via a bad co-player, they wouldn't be able to crack it using conventional means.

Rank 1 Is Standard

Kids, this is why you need to have a secure password, containing the following:

- Uppercase letters
- Numbers
- Lowercase letters
- Symbols
- At least 16 characters long

Unless they hack into the database where the passwords are kept, install a keylogger on your PC or get it via a bad co-player, they wouldn't be able to crack it using conventional means.

99 percent of the time when peoople say they got "hacked" it usually means giving out their password to coplayers/tribe leaders.

DeletedUser105718

99 percent of the time when peoople say they got "hacked" it usually means giving out their password to coplayers/tribe leaders.
Or picking a password that is easily guessed.

Though you're right. It generally is discontent co-players that give your password to others.

Rank 1 Is Standard

Though you're right. It generally is discontent co-players that give your password to others.

Exactly and the sad thing is years of hard work can be destroyed in few seconds if you're not careful.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So are your comments based on assumptions or do you have evidence to back it up? When you started posting it seemed like you had info no one else does ><

Michael Corleone.

If Ray has information, he should post it. Perhaps he maybe too busy taking his old accounts on W78 and W79 and changing passwords on them and screwing over the current players.

Because as far as I know, the 2 players on the account did not give out the pw to anyone else. Would be really shitty if that isn't true.

DeletedUser116125

Second time this world that royal uses stupid tricks to get their ways
First it was what happened to the MNT account
Now since there are only retards that would do what dalton did you can't do it anymore when you struggle so you have to hack people.
Very much honor in that tribe.

DeletedUser

Damn i hate when my co-player get on my account. I can't imagine any of the bashers co-players doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117358

Such a horrid way for the account to finish. Well done to Bashers of Pigs to put up a good fight against RoyalE. Was glad to play along side you even though it was short-lived. Hope you find out who did this and hope whoever did it gets the right punishment.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
I lul'd long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.