The story of TheTurgle...

Doomkill22

my bad, the nurgle is actually 11 years old.

am i right nurgle?

DeletedUser

No one cares about your respect.
And there will always be trolls :icon_rolleyes:

If your going to come onto a forum find something you think you can flame without adding anything to the topic then you should blatantly GTFO

And obviously i care about my respect so your point is irrelevant :icon_confused:

DeletedUser5175

And there will always be trolls :icon_rolleyes:

If your going to come onto a forum find something you think you can flame without adding anything to the topic then you should blatantly GTFO

And obviously i care about my respect so your point is irrelevant :icon_confused:

im sorry

Kssmiass

qwadagaara plz learn to read.... The person you quoted said he was a spy in TDP which has been one of turgles many support tribes and he also said he was personally asked to support him.

spies?

he's solo.

DeletedUser

qwadagaara plz learn to read.... The person you quoted said he was a spy in TDP which has been one of turgles many support tribes and he also said he was personally asked to support him.

oh, so I'm guessing nurgy is telling a random tribe all of his ops.
he may be asking for support, but he's definitely not telling them what he plans to do.

DeletedUser

oh, so I'm guessing nurgy is telling a random tribe all of his ops.
he may be asking for support, but he's definitely not telling them what he plans to do.

It isn't a random tribe. He had ties with them in his former tribe already, and probably never stopped coordinating with them.

DeletedUser

It isn't a random tribe. He had ties with them in his former tribe already, and probably never stopped coordinating with them.

even if he did tell them everything he planned to do, which he probably didn't,

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: TheNurgle

Side 2:
Tribes: iRelax
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 82
Difference: 58

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 77,781
Side 2: 215,181
Difference: 137,400

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,756
Side 2: 3,935
Difference: 12,821

image.php

lemme guess,
irelax is still "planning"?

Kssmiass

Once again learn to read why quote stats for Irelax when the spy specifically said he was in TDP???

You are not helping your cause in defending turgle however you would probably get along great with him ingame... I'm sure he would easily convince you to continue building up your villages as he nobles them one by one for the cause of his ego...

DeletedUser

Once again learn to read why quote stats for Irelax when the spy specifically said he was in TDP???

because irelax is trying (trying. no, not a typo.) to war with nurgy.
the spy in tdp doesn't really matter because I'm sure nurgy isn't posting all of his plans on the shared forum (if they even have one.)
and if the spy was a bit smarter, he would know not to tell everyone on the externals, that he was a spy.

You are not helping your cause in defending turgle however you would probably get along great with him ingame... I'm sure he would easily convince you to continue building up your villages as he nobles them one by one for the cause of his ego...

so you're saying I'm trying to get along with him in game?
a little ironic, because he's 1 continent away from me.

I'm not sure if I even know him, but I usually like to help the underdog in flame wars.
and apparently, I'm winning.

Doomkill22

I'm not sure if I even know him, but I usually like to help the underdog in flame wars.
and apparently, I'm winning.

huh, what are you talking about, you and your butt buddy the nurgle are both epically failing and making yourselves look like complete retards

DeletedUser

huh, what are you talking about, you and your butt buddy the nurgle are both epically failing and making yourselves look like complete retards
I dont normally do short posts but all i have to say is

+1

DeletedUser78273

joseph00023 on 06.01. at 03:08
ClAIM YOUR VILLAGE GUYS!!! :)

Order of KirinTor - Gilneas (647|515) K56
Order of KirinTor - Stromgarde (645|515) K56
Order of KirinTor - StormWind (643|518) K56 - Claimed
Order of KirinTor - Lordaeron (642|517) K56
Halicarnassus (649|522) K56 - Claimed
House of Brutii (656|518) K56 - Claimed
House of Julii (644|524) K56 - Claimed
House of Scipii (648|528) K56 - Claimed
Knights Hospitaller - Antioch (640|530) K56 - Claimed
Knights Hospitaller - Damascuss (640|535) K56
Knights Templar - Acre (623|517) K56
Knights Templar - Jerusalem (627|520) K56
Knights Templar - Limassol (627|515) K56
Knights Templar - Tortosa (629|519) K56
Knights Teutonic - Danzig (648|505) K56
Knights Teutonic - Livonia (632|512) K56
Knights Teutonic - Shwetz (641|509) K56
Knights Teutonic - Transylvania (634|503) K56

Lets give him a new years greeting with a bang! :)
Edited by Isaiah432 on 02.01. at 00:17

uhmm :icon_rolleyes: do you mean to give it by next yr ? :lol: damn you guyz always plan way ahead eh ? :icon_confused:

sarcasm is above the brain of a monkey
-House

Kssmiass

Whats funny about that nurgle is joesph who posted the message you just used is also known as one of your PAs...

This is a mail conversation I had with him not long ago attempting to find out his true standing as an Icarus member.

joseph00023 on 07.01. at 03:53
sure i can help you... i will not support TDL... about the nurgle i cant answer than now>>>
Kssmiass on 07.01. at 03:50
ok man don't blame you... I do need to ask this tho cause if i do end up fighting with icarus...

Will you support tdp / nurgle and if i was in trouble could I trust you to help me?

There is a lot more to this conversation but this should make my point well enough.

DeletedUser78273

Whats funny about that nurgle is joesph who posted the message you just used is also known as one of your PAs...

This is a mail conversation I had with him not long ago attempting to find out his true standing as an Icarus member.

There is a lot more to this conversation but this should make my point well enough.

your point ? if you just check the date its last edited 02/01 . and i know you guyz been plotting against me its just that your leadership didn't have the balls to commence it . thats why your great coalition against thenurgle left you cause of the crappy leadership you guyz have. does it take months to start an ops ? :lol:

and as for support i doubt ill be needing any. :lol: your trains our stack in 1 ville it could be easily snipe. and i got a superior D that could crush the full nuke of your tribe . (just kidding) :lol:

oh he also sent me the convo . believe me you don't want me to post that here . :icon_rolleyes:

see i still respect you and i know you respect me too according to your convo's :lol:

so yah . stop saving your tribe's reputation. like you said your leadership is sh1tty and if it wasn't for darthv you would have leave . :icon_sad:

Kssmiass

Lol I could care less if you post the conversation 8)

The point of that conversation was to find out if he was a spy... and guess what he was 8)

Also I do respect your abilities I never said otherwise I do however think the tribes who have been supporting you / in league against us are very stupid for siding against us...

BTW this so called coalition that "We" started was in fact started by Irelax we just joined in for the fun and got stabbed in the back by tribes we thought were on our side...

This has actually benefited our tribe immensely just look at how much we have grown by turning all our blue to red in the K *) not to mention if you could see the reports of all the failed atks on our tribe / backtimed O lost by our enemies you would change your tune about our so called badly ran tribe.

This tribe has infact surprised me will it be the same once Darthv11 leaves no it won't... Will I still be with them when he leaves? that has yet to be decided. If I do leave it is not because I think the tribe sucks it is because I desire a tribe with strong leadership...

Darthv11 is that strong leadership who knows perhaps someone else will step up once he leaves time will tell 8)