The story of TheTurgle...

DeletedUser78273

well said. and thank you for being honest :D

but icarus are nobling the low points player in TDP and that are inside your clusters.
and that will also happen to your guyz out of your clusters. so nothing to brag about YET.

will just have to see in the up coming days wot would happen . but i must say icarus is winning the war right now against TDP. :D

DeletedUser

adjective?

*cough*

example of an adjective: that ignorant asshole is being such an ignorantly and redundantly asshole

the word you're looking for is plural.
lol this is wrong also :lol:

what you said makes no sense :icon_rolleyes:

the words you bolded are more like ad-adjectives which might sound stupid as im not exactly sure what they are as they are adjectives of adjectives in the sense you should have used them

you should have said

"that ignorant asshole is being such an ignorantly and redundantly stupid asshole"

the stupid is important as it makes the statement work

also i dont think redundantly should be in there as it deosnt work well with the sentecne

if you wanted to use ignorantly by itslef you would needed to say this

"that ignorant asshole has been acting ignorantly lately" or something of the like

be careful what you say when flaming others mate as if your caught of hypocrisy it will come back to sting :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ok here is my reply as wasted as it is...just incase you havnt been reading most my posts i hae concentrated on picking the poor guy apart...the main one i keep bringing up is the fact that he let even one of his villages be scouted.
Yes some of the things i say are to make him look bad...its a reply desighned to get a reaction...and o look its worked.

as for my spelling...im dislexic as some may be able to tell...altho that didnt stop me from geting my B in english. and i have not commented on anyones spelling...and most people here know that douchbag (cant spell it so please flaim me) means to things...and i can tell you i am not wearing a showercap)
As for your little mummy mummy im all grown up dig...my mum lives in southampton and i moved out two weeks ago to shropshire...so that dig doesnt really do much:)

and dude im glad you wouldnt date me...you see im straight and your not my type, and i was refering to the act of removing said area from nurgle not the act of doing anything else.

so anything else to get out in the open...yeh i think so as i havnt even begun on the quote yet:)

ok here we go.

number one.
actually, I've come up with responses to every post flaming nurgle.
If this were true then there would be alot more quotes in your posts and well alot more posts from you.

number two.
what is embarrassing is that no one has come up with a response to this,
look its a wish come true:) i will reply to all your posts if you want:) hell it would be my pleasure.

number three.
I would say that I don't know what that means since I'm fourteen, but since I do know what it means,
you're acting like a total douche bag. :lol:
no excuse! my brother knows what that means and he is 12...stop hiding behind your age it makes you look bad.

these are my fave ones...i dont have too much time on my hands tonite so you will have to put up with this one:)

DeletedUser

2 weeks ago huh.
so before that, you've been living with your parents?
don't know about everyone else, but when I hit 18,

I'm out.

sorry to burst you buble...but to do that you need lots of money...alot.
and i know the post was late but i allways reply to a flaim:)