The TA in shambles (as its always been)

DeletedUser80610

I don't think Puffin ever attacked the TA, they were on the other side of ARG, rite?

DeletedUser

Our Tribe

TW can be looked at as a social experiment. Can a tribe be viable despite its size? Can a group of people who don't know each other become cohesive and be successful, if not triumphant? I started TW as therapy due to a medical condition. Frankly, I'm terrible at this game but I didn't start playing to rule the world. I may be ill, but I still have a RL. I applaud what Space has done, especially since most of our Tribe is in their teens. We may go down, but we'll do down together and those that stay will have that special "aha" moment and they will remember.

XxBRICKSTERxX

Maybe he was talking about the members of the .:TA:.? Even though there are 43:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser80610

Maybe he was talking about the members of the .:TA:.? Even though there are 43:icon_rolleyes:

Yus, at the time I posted that we had 45 members :p

When last week BD had +30 conquers over us, now it's only +2. I'm just waiting to see if PnP actually help them out before this +50.

DeletedUser

Space isn't a poor leader, any good members the GA had was recruited by a "better" tribe or gang banged and forced to restart, so many of them quit. For being surrounded by PnP and constantly attacked/farmed/nobled. He has done quite a job, who would of even expected the GA to get even one player to reach 1mil P? Or even still exist right now? Not many... About a year ago I remember a lot of players saying the GA only had a few months of existence left. I'm pretty sure the same thing was said about 2 years ago too, actually... I'd love to see anybody else do a better job.

Off-subject, I miss you guys of W21; but RL is much better without TW. :lol:
<3 you TA
<3 <3 <3 you Panda

DeletedUser84906

CHAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How you dare quiting tw!?!

Keep lurking the forums <3

DeletedUser

CHAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How you dare quiting tw!?!

Keep lurking the forums <3

Girlfriends, needed to pay more attention in school, and i got my license like a year ago so ever since then my activity was low anyways but now i'm like never home, so that's why. :D

<3 you tho.

ON TOPIC: Why hasn't anybody disagreed with my statement yet!? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Space isn't a poor leader, any good members the GA had was recruited by a "better" tribe or gang banged and forced to restart, so many of them quit. For being surrounded by PnP and constantly attacked/farmed/nobled. He has done quite a job, who would of even expected the GA to get even one player to reach 1mil P? Or even still exist right now? Not many... About a year ago I remember a lot of players saying the GA only had a few months of existence left. I'm pretty sure the same thing was said about 2 years ago too, actually... I'd love to see anybody else do a better job.

Off-subject, I miss you guys of W21; but RL is much better without TW. :lol:
<3 you TA
<3 <3 <3 you Panda

Alright, I will disagree with you.
In spite of all this, didn't you dump the GA yourself for greener pastures?
Quite the contradictory statement if I do say so myself...

And as to the bolded part, look at PnP for example :lol:

DeletedUser

Dude, just because you cannot think of a better way to solve a problem doesn't mean it doesn't exist or is impossible. Think harder :)

DeletedUser

Alright, I will disagree with you.
In spite of all this, didn't you dump the GA yourself for greener pastures?
Quite the contradictory statement if I do say so myself...

And as to the bolded part, look at PnP for example :lol:

Midnight Midnight Midnight, nooooo. I said the better players left for "better" tribes, soemtimes they were really better, sometimes they just thought they were. And MPFC was a better tribe, no doubt.

Look at PnP? The GA had it way harder, if it was PnP in the GA's position; I still doubt much would be different, maybe only more resistance.

And @Backwards, the only things to do was take it and defend and keep growing(would destroy the tribe eventually, but would make it last longer), fight back(would destroy the tribe very quickly for obvious reasons), or relocate (really? Where? There was never really any good areas and if we did we would've eventually reached the same fate as just staying in the area anyways). What would you have done Backy? Please inform us. :icon_rolleyes: