The truth about 100.

DeletedUser121386

did you believe in the fact that the 100 would not hit you and would have preferred to keep you with them and your villages will take it BEASTS?
would obviously take the villages by chaos and recruit 3-4 players as it is now going to be .......
all these was predictable months ago.....
odz must understand what the 100 are going to do
just they win time to take most of chaos villages and then play solo as tribe
in next month on forum we will read
100 backstabed ODZ

This was a good prediction^

K44. Is there really much to explain about this stupid continent other than it has, and still has snakes in it. Everything that our tribe stood for, considering loyalty above all seems to have faded for the ones pointing it out earlier. 100 had plans of backstabbing us some point in next week, and thankfully one of our guys received an empathy mail from one in 100, atleast not all are lying creeps.

upload_2018-9-30_8-37-55.png

Free ride? We’ve simply done what we have been told, and lost internals due you refusing to share noble planner until you had eaten all the villages.

Now when Roman planned to leave all our leadership would have joined 100, except Hot Eagle, who saw this coming, but we were stupid enough to listen to our idiotic leaders. “Everyone in Drama will be safe and untouched”, “You’re in my good books”, “We are safe” and more quotes of assureness by 100. They have not respected any deal or words they’ve had as far as I am concerned. HUGS, quote a week before that they wouldn’t attack End, and now this.

They have done their PnP on externals close to perfection making Beast look like the bad guys, and they made ODZ fight their biggest competition while they in the meanwhile would secure both north west and south west (Taking Felina, our internals, now the rest of us and ofc some Beast players (that has been under pressure by ODZ) and then prepare for the end game war against ODZ, stacking their front and make their nukes ready to hit before ODZ even finishes their war with Beast and having them in no position to war 100.

To the people who originally was supposed to join A555F, are nothing but bricks for Alex, and are last priority in the process of joining the main tribe and win. Some just want to help Alex, which is ok as they are friends, but the rest are just a meatshield and are just to stay till they don’t need you anymore. The only oones who actual got the chance to win are the ones joining 100 directly (Esdeath, elmoo, Kate 2 and The Roman Empire) If they really wanted you with them, they would invite you to the main tribe, and there is space no doubt:

upload_2018-9-30_8-39-13.png
So much for the “Strict standards will remain as no account will get a free ride”

I just like to address our last leadership account:

The Roman Empire, the biggest snake of them all, right now I am calling your whole account out for what it really is. Harry, the worst diplomat ever, and the most silent one. We’ve been in constant war without peace, let 100 have our internals without sharing noble planner, so they, intentionally could cross noble us, and when we address it? You bet you’re as* you’re getting kicked, right Riddik/datbon20? His leadership has not done anything to help the tribe, and generally a shit player only eating internals.

Seb the argue king, and the one who seems to have no morale or sympathy for anyone but himself, straight up lying into our faces about things being ok, you’re a scumbag. You were scared several times that I knew (I could tell from your responses on skype :p)

Dennis, one of the guys I trusted the most and the longest. We used to chat about a lot, even about your trips to Norway, however in the end I see you for the person you really are, and I am really disappointed.

Matt, you don’t deserve to be mentioned either, you were the guy I trusted the most.

If ashlandic, the original ashlandic was here to see what you’ve done and how you’ve done it, he would be pissed and disappointed aswell. Now we’ll withdraw our stacks from Esdeath and Kate 2 thank you very much, and we’ll strike first buying Beast and ODZ as much time as we can, and trust me when I say this, I will do everything in my power, all the moves you can think of, to see The Roman Empire rimmed and 100 lose. Btw would be smart to not post your stacking list of villages that’s next to us False Duke, that really gave us the confirmation we needed.

upload_2018-9-30_8-42-27.png

upload_2018-9-30_8-42-41.png

upload_2018-9-30_8-42-52.png

To conclude it wasnt a big suprise, but we really never had a choice other than following who we were suppose to trust. I really aint used to long post explaining stuff, but this one I really liked to adress as the rest of W100 should know and be aware.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122167

Not really sure why anyone would be surprised by this. 100 have been doing this the entire world; this is nothing new. Alex and crew are extremely good at diplo and have kept healthy relationships to those that they need until they are no longer needed. The ODZ vs 100 war will be a test of whether 100 are truly as good as they look from the outside.

DeletedUser121386

Not really sure why anyone would be surprised by this. 100 have been doing this the entire world; this is nothing new. Alex and crew are extremely good at diplo and have kept healthy relationships to those that they need until they are no longer needed. The ODZ vs 100 war will be a test of whether 100 are truly as good as they look from the outside.

Did you miss the part when I said this wasnt really a suprise?

Badsmiley

As ODZ will recruit Chaos, Groot, Ashen and IC and already recruited Themis im quite sure 100 got some from odz lined up ;)

DeletedUser119533

It was obviously going to happen looking at the map. People rather trust someones words in tribal wars rather than what they can see.

Those who proved themselves are likely sat accounts, rather than skilled players, or friends of 100

mylesf was being internalled, so why did it get an invite? for free villages to 100, is a 100 player sitting that account?
mlpblue looks inactive
glenentenen just intenals and barbs

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I love how I am personally painted off as the bad guy here. Perhaps you've noticed Chaos/Order/Drama were shit? We had some decent accounts, but there has been a deadly combination in the tribe every since the start. Lack of motivation + lack of teamspirit. Excuse me for ditching the tribe after 75% or more doesn't do anything useful. Back in the days where I joined the council of ID (which became Order) I tried to organise stuff. I'm sure I am not the best when it comes to people management, but often half the tribe would ignore me. And that attitude stayed with some people.

It was obviously going to happen looking at the map. People rather trust someones words in tribal wars rather than what they can see.

Those who proved themselves are likely sat accounts, rather than skilled players, or friends of 100

mylesf was being internalled, so why did it get an invite? for free villages to 100, is a 100 player sitting that account?
mlpblue looks inactive
glenentenen just intenals and barbs

You shouldn't stare so blindly on conquers, that is hardly the whole story to accounts. Their willingness to account sit others, nuking, supporting, sending fakes etc. Something Drama severly lacked in most accounts (ever since the start really)

EDIT:
I should point out that not having an invite doesn't mean you were the kind of person I described here. I am not happy with how things turned out, and I am not happy with leaving some of you behind (although there are plenty I don't care about for previously said reasons). I always wanted us to survive while 100 won the world, but the team made that impossible.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119533

I love how I am personally painted off as the bad guy here. Perhaps you've noticed Chaos/Order/Drama were shit? We had some decent accounts, but there has been a deadly combination in the tribe every since the start. Lack of motivation + lack of teamspirit. Excuse me for ditching the tribe after 75% or more doesn't do anything useful. Back in the days where I joined the council of ID (which became Order) I tried to organise stuff. I'm sure I am not the best when it comes to people management, but often half the tribe would ignore me. And that attitude stayed with some people.

You shouldn't stare so blindly on conquers, that is hardly the whole story to accounts. Their willingness to account sit others, nuking, supporting, sending fakes etc. Something Drama severly lacked in most accounts (ever since the start really)

It has been stated for several weeks that you are 100, so maybe they ignored you as you were clearly working against the tribe, as shown, taking inactive accounts to 100, and giving them the first picks on internals. So yes, i would blame you if i were in your tribe.

I am not blindly looking at the accounts, mylesf was gifting villages before you moved the account to 100 and began attacking players who were gifted villages from the account, and is now gifting villages to 100 player kate2, who again has just internalled and avoided war this whole world.

MLPBlue - has not attacked in several days, or attacked properly in any war. Maybe his troops could have swung things, he might sit, but keeping his account out of the fight is a big problem. Most of his oda is from attacking his ex duke who had quit

Glentenenen - Has lots of odd and oda, but very little ods. Most oda is when nobling old tribemates, rather than participating in war. hes not exactly frontlines, so i would have expected better ods

Basically mlp is sat by you and supported 100, i am guessing mlpblue did too.

What happened in Drama is very clear, there were several so called "talented" players, who thought they were better than everyone else, so did not participate in ops or war or anything. The smaller players who did participate but did poorly, due to others lack of involvement, then internalled the smaller players. Then those big players said that it was the smaller players lack of involvement or skill so they are going to a bigger better tribe.

I even notice you never really attacked Beast when at war with them, infact you the leader internalled as many villages as possible while losing the front, until 100 came in. you then attacked a few but mostly carried on internalling.

Kate2, you, esdeath and co, may all have been active and sitting frontline accounts, but you guys never actually helped much in the wars, just mopped up the inactives from your own tribe. That is a lot of troops not involved, and that is why drama failed, not because of the other players in your tribe. It was the ones that you took with you to 100 that caused drama to fail.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are completely deluded, as what you wrote is not true or you fail to see the bigger picture. Must be convenient, believing just your version of events, so that it justifies your feelings of dislike and hatred. You speak without knowing the facts, and you look at TWstats like they provide all the answers.

It has been stated for several weeks that you are 100, so maybe they ignored you as you were clearly working against the tribe, as shown, taking inactive accounts to 100, and giving them the first picks on internals. So yes, i would blame you if i were in your tribe.

This whole plan to leave behind some of the guys wasn't even introduced until very recently. I was never a part of 100, but we did share a Skype chat where things of mutal interest was discussed (allies ..). I was ignored way before HUGS etc were even at war with 100. Like I said, I am pretty sure I am not the best at people management, but why should I bother while clearly so many did not.

The fact that we gave internals to 100 was due to the fact that our members couldn't hold the Beast front on their own. We needed 100 to survive and they needed a bigger front, simple as that. And we gave them some backline internals as well to go with it.

I am not blindly looking at the accounts, mylesf was gifting villages before you moved the account to 100 and began attacking players who were gifted villages from the account, and is now gifting villages to 100 player kate2, who again has just internalled and avoided war this whole world.

MLPBlue - has not attacked in several days, or attacked properly in any war. Maybe his troops could have swung things, he might sit, but keeping his account out of the fight is a big problem. Most of his oda is from attacking his ex duke who had quit

Glentenenen - Has lots of odd and oda, but very little ods. Most oda is when nobling old tribemates, rather than participating in war. hes not exactly frontlines, so i would have expected better ods

Basically mlp is sat by you and supported 100, i am guessing mlpblue did too.

So many incorrect things that I can't even be bothered to comment. Think about them and me whatever you want, please bring it ingame. You know where to find our villages.

What happened in Drama is very clear, there were several so called "talented" players, who thought they were better than everyone else, so did not participate in ops or war or anything. The smaller players who did participate but did poorly, due to others lack of involvement, then internalled the smaller players. Then those big players said that it was the smaller players lack of involvement or skill so they are going to a bigger better tribe.

Again you speak without knowing anything. If you would you'd know that we have no players with large ego's like some tribes do. Before Kate/Amrit quit they were one of the most helpful, talented and respectful players we had. Harry did wonderful as a duke, and some of the council tried to assist whenever possible. Smaller accounts or backline accounts were always encouraged to move to the front. Countless requests were sent out, and a lot people didn't reply, so yes, we started to drop them. Force internalled them if we had to.

I even notice you never really attacked Beast when at war with them, infact you the leader internalled as many villages as possible while losing the front, until 100 came in. you then attacked a few but mostly carried on internalling.

Do you even attempt to seek out the truth? We were second highest ODA in the war vs Beast. There was a period between the first of September and the 17th where I was away on a holiday and the account was low staffed. We were nuked and catted plenty and the internals helped us recover. Took a while, but we're back to full strength =)

Kate2, you, esdeath and co, may all have been active and sitting frontline accounts, but you guys never actually helped much in the wars, just mopped up the inactives from your own tribe. That is a lot of troops not involved, and that is why drama failed, not because of the other players in your tribe. It was the ones that you took with you to 100 that caused drama to fail.

Sure man, sure.

Note: I am not the best at writing things in English, I try, but probably made some spelling and grammar errors along the way.

DeletedUser119533

You are completely deluded, as what you wrote is not true or you fail to see the bigger picture. Must be convenient, believing just your version of events, so that it justifies your feelings of dislike and hatred. You speak without knowing the facts, and you look at TWstats like they provide all the answers.

This whole plan to leave behind some of the guys wasn't even introduced until very recently. I was never a part of 100, but we did share a Skype chat where things of mutal interest was discussed (allies ..). I was ignored way before HUGS etc were even at war with 100. Like I said, I am pretty sure I am not the best at people management, but why should I bother while clearly so many did not.

The fact that we gave internals to 100 was due to the fact that our members couldn't hold the Beast front on their own. We needed 100 to survive and they needed a bigger front, simple as that. And we gave them some backline internals as well to go with it.

So many incorrect things that I can't even be bothered to comment. Think about them and me whatever you want, please bring it ingame. You know where to find our villages.

Again you speak without knowing anything. If you would you'd know that we have no players with large ego's like some tribes do. Before Kate/Amrit quit they were one of the most helpful, talented and respectful players we had. Harry did wonderful as a duke, and some of the council tried to assist whenever possible. Smaller accounts or backline accounts were always encouraged to move to the front. Countless requests were sent out, and a lot people didn't reply, so yes, we started to drop them. Force internalled them if we had to.

Do you even attempt to seek out the truth? We were second highest ODA in the war vs Beast. There was a period between the first of September and the 17th where I was away on a holiday and the account was low staffed. We were nuked and catted plenty and the internals helped us recover. Took a while, but we're back to full strength =)

Sure man, sure.

Note: I am not the best at writing things in English, I try, but probably made some spelling and grammar errors along the way.

100 nobled in the middle of your tribe, very few on the front, this was never intended to help them noble Beast, unless you were planning to lose half of your tribe to beast. Giving backline internals to 100 was going to help how? those backline villages were then used to stack 100 villages, so all you did was lose troops, and set 100 up to massacre you. Plus as you say, you couldnt hold the beast front, then why are your players stacking 100 villages? you and those players set up the rest of the tribe to lose.

Kate might have been helpful, but while your tribe were attacking beast, he/she was internalling, not using the troops to attack, which could have swung the war. I do agree those players probably helped sit, but at the same time those players did not use their troops for war, which is what was needed.

You came back on the 17th you say, so thats 1 million oda in 13 days (2 weeks) is okay, but now lets look into this a little bit shall we. in those 2 weeks you gained at least 200k from internalling, so about 800k on Beast.

You cleared villages yes, but at the same time you were gifted internals so actually came out on top. While one of the smaller players who lost a few nukes, got no villages and no internals, as they were gifted to 100.

So i do not think your effort was good, i actually think you did poorly, considering you were given so many gifts to counteract you losses. This is where the problem is, you gift those others villages and they would have sent a few nukes too.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
100 nobled in the middle of your tribe, very few on the front, this was never intended to help them noble Beast, unless you were planning to lose half of your tribe to beast. Giving backline internals to 100 was going to help how? those backline villages were then used to stack 100 villages, so all you did was lose troops, and set 100 up to massacre you. Plus as you say, you couldnt hold the beast front, then why are your players stacking 100 villages? you and those players set up the rest of the tribe to lose.

We never set anything up as you claim. There were some stacks from Drama in Kate, there were some (temporary) stacks with Esdeath during an OP. But there should have been far more backline defense available, which should have been on the front weeks ago. Stop trying to excuse poor teamplay. We tried to get people involved, people didnt care/didn't want to, fine, byeeeee.

Kate might have been helpful, but while your tribe were attacking beast, he/she was internalling, not using the troops to attack, which could have swung the war. I do agree those players probably helped sit, but at the same time those players did not use their troops for war, which is what was needed.

Kate was one of the higest for ODA in the war as well, so again, completely invalid point. There is nothing wrong with internalling as it has to be done. Better to spend nobles at internals than having them at home.

You came back on the 17th you say, so thats 1 million oda in 13 days (2 weeks) is okay, but now lets look into this a little bit shall we. in those 2 weeks you gained at least 200k from internalling, so about 800k on Beast.

200k ODA from internals? We merged Ashlandic into my account, villages were given freely and did not require clearing. I fail to see why you think this is a bad thing. His last few villages were nobled by others as it became too time consuming.

You cleared villages yes, but at the same time you were gifted internals so actually came out on top. While one of the smaller players who lost a few nukes, got no villages and no internals, as they were gifted to 100.

Please do tell, what small accounts have we denied internals?

So i do not think your effort was good, i actually think you did poorly, considering you were given so many gifts to counteract you losses. This is where the problem is, you gift those others villages and they would have sent a few nukes too.

Please state which small accounts we denied internals, and we can discuss this point further.[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser115770

Who knows the name of the seconds human walked on the moon? every ones know the first one was Neil Armstrong, But no-one cares about the others. I don't know what's the honor of being second tribe of the world so you want to be just like pets to the winners. :D

It's obvious that the final war would be against ODZ and 100, The others are sentenced to death :D

DeletedUser119533

You did set it up and it is obvious to any person who can read. You gifted 100 villages which could only be used to attack your tribe. Those backline villages could not be used against beast, and we all know it. So yes, they were set up to destroy drama. No point in denying it, as they were only in positions which could be used to attack drama, so Yes, you did plan this and yes you did set it up. Ofcourse, you maybe innocent, but that would mean that you are a complete and utter imbecile, and 100 made a huge mistake recruiting you.

I did not say there is a problem with internalling, what i said was all the big accounts, who were frontline were nobling internals and not nobling enemy villages. Look at ODZ and 100, they internal, but during war, they focus on enemy villages, something you kate, esdeath and those so called best accounts did not.

Sending off random nukes while internalling to show that you have oda is nothing to be proud of, as you cleared villages with no intention of taking, it is just wasteful

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You did set it up and it is obvious to any person who can read. You gifted 100 villages which could only be used to attack your tribe. Those backline villages could not be used against beast, and we all know it. So yes, they were set up to destroy drama. No point in denying it, as they were only in positions which could be used to attack drama, so Yes, you did plan this and yes you did set it up. Ofcourse, you maybe innocent, but that would mean that you are a complete and utter imbecile, and 100 made a huge mistake recruiting you.

Bush did 9/11! Vaccines cause autism! It is so obvious to anyone who can read ... ! The earth is flat, NASA is lying to us!

Saying something does not make it so.

I did not say there is a problem with internalling, what i said was all the big accounts, who were frontline were nobling internals and not nobling enemy villages. Look at ODZ and 100, they internal, but during war, they focus on enemy villages, something you kate, esdeath and those so called best accounts did not.

Look at ODZ and 100 you say? Big surprise, they are actually a team. They work together. Hence why they are both succesful. How many times should I write it down for you? Participation in Drama was really bad. So you say we should have nuked and nobled the Beast front? Without backline nukes? 3-4 accounts vs that front? Beast were playing well ... be realistic ..

Sending off random nukes while internalling to show that you have oda is nothing to be proud of, as you cleared villages with no intention of taking, it is just wasteful

Nothing wrong with doing nuke runs and following them up with (small) cat waves. Nothing wasteful about that.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TW are full of back stabbers that's how most winners have most wins in this game , the funny thing is the ones who do most the back stabbing are the ones who give other payers a extreme hard time when when others do it once in a blue moon . They be like bringing stuff up from way back in World 80 just to try to make themselves look good .

So I think that's all I have to say about it , before I get banned

DeletedUser66411

The entire world has known k44 was doomed basically from the moment Riot! fell. As bad as Riots leadership may have been they for the most part had the best players in the K. They were replaced by a plethora of subpar accounts all hugging each other. When the K finally blew up in war the result was the K being thrown into shambles while all the other Ks had been essentially wrapped by their respective tribes. There was no real move k44 had as it was either death by Beast or death by 100. And both tribes saw that K as the path of least resistance.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TW are full of back stabbers that's how most winners have most wins in this game , the funny thing is the ones who do most the back stabbing are the ones who give other payers a extreme hard time when when others do it once in a blue moon . They be like bringing stuff up from way back in World 80 just to try to make themselves look good .

So I think that's all I have to say about it , before I get banned

And you always complain about other people to make you feel better. So what is the difference really? Do you think that we should have fought against 100 with those that we left behind? Of which most (not all) did not care about our fight against Beast?

DeletedUser121386

So much bullshit Dennis.

Leadership couldnt even make one operation, not even one, the best you managed was saying nuke TrustMe. I on the other hand tried to make several, truth be told participation was bad, but Kate 2, elmoo and Esdeath (Espacially Esdeath) was beyond shit in the OP's. He "Forgot" to send his nukes north crossing out Leather and Lex and war-peace from the OP. Then he proceed to lie in skype chat that I told him to nuke TrustMe's backline, like are you for real. Elmoo had some irl issues and did next to nothing in the Beast war, he didnt even bother to put up a sitter.

The only reason you got a spot in 100 is due to your location, ableness to speak english and eaten internals all world. I wasnt offered internals, if I wanted I had to ask for them myself, or see you and your 100 buddies eat them. Your leadership wasnt the best indeed, it was outter shit, everyone who has been in council throughout has been utter shit.

If people thought Riot leadership, being with this leadership has been a pain all the way, but I tried to stay positive only to be thanked with shit.

Last edited by a moderator: