The truth about 100.

jayjayjay68

Just wanna ask what is the point of RSE playing w100 ?
They can't win
They can't grow
What they can do is just noble Barb's grow and send the D to 100's FL .
Why play ?
Try n lose or win the world. But your group amazes me :)

I can see you have not been playing this game very long. The point is to enjoy what you do and RSE enjoy the participation of playing. Also, we very much appreciate it. W100 is not always about winning, it's the taking part that counts :)

Also, a little Group Therapy works wonders. So I have heard...........

cmd.magma

Yeah mate I quit when we lost :)
And I don't even want to create any kind of rift . I just wanted to know what bitcloud thinks .
If it's not hugs idc who wins yes I usually don't want the tribe that killed us to win but if they do I don't hate that .
But if RSE only wants a participation medal from the start to the end then it's okay .

Also the group therapy dig at me I see
Krista must've shared how much of a wimp I am because I actually cared for the chats and wasn't having it for the sake of it and really wished her well .
But np :)

Okay getting too much off topic
Carry on blaming others .

CMD out

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Plenty of room to grow and we have an entirely active tribe which at this stage is pretty good. By the time w100 is over I believe some players currently in Ruse will surprise you. Also never forget players can always move to a frontline and grow, we're patient players and every player has a role to play and a certain time to play it.

Pink.Panther.

Reaction score
Dennis always tries to cover up his dirty SHIT when he makes a switch. When he joined ID back in days he talked same shit about leadership and all stuff. And now again....

Dennis you are worst player of k44 who has survived this long.. Anyways enjoy your stay in 100

Lord -Fac-

Dennis always tries to cover up his dirty SHIT when he makes a switch. When he joined ID back in days he talked same shit about leadership and all stuff. And now again....

Dennis you are worst player of k44 who has survived this long.. Anyways enjoy your stay in 100

I also talk smack from an alias....... What's your IGN? Maybe you don't have an account though, maybe you're already on the rim :(

I think our stance has been made clear, if you have a problem you know where our villages are xo

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

And who might you be?

The Evil Organization

Not really sure why anyone would be surprised by this. 100 have been doing this the entire world; this is nothing new. Alex and crew are extremely good at diplo and have kept healthy relationships to those that they need until they are no longer needed. The ODZ vs 100 war will be a test of whether 100 are truly as good as they look from the outside.

Agreed Mate.
It's no surpise that Alex does all of this backstabbing as he has been doing it pretty much from day 1 and on his past worlds.
Even those you have been lead by him say so as you can see.
Just in the future you should becareful when talking to him as its not gonna end up in your favour. ;) Be like LRO on W81 and don't listen to any of his offers. :p

DeletedUser120693

I disgree with you my friend. Alexs a good leader. You may misinterpret what he did but i know him and i trust him

King Ming

am I the only one who thinks getting called by your real name is super weird? good luck not getting murdered by a katana

DeletedUser122167

I disgree with you my friend. Alexs a good leader. You may misinterpret what he did but i know him and i trust him

In my time playing with Alex as my Duke (and against him on W81), I completely agree with you. A great guy and a solid leader. I was merely stating that when you agree to diplo with 100(or any tribe ran by Alex and co.), you have to go into it knowing it will be broken whenever it is no longer beneficial for them.

DeletedUser121386

Allright please make a solid arguement instead of calling him daddy again and again. Do you say his tactic are 100% clean? You say you can trust his words? Not saying he is unlikable, for some, because any leader shouldnt be, but that doesnt make his actions right and correct, as his certainly hasnt.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Ming

why do I have to admit it was a terrible joke to delete my comment? we all know it was a terrible joke and shouldn't exist. but in order to delete it I have to admit its fucking horrible. why can't I just delete my comment and keep my shame to myself?

DeletedUser66411

It depends how you define backstabbing, I am not leadership in 100 but from what I have seen the only alliance that was dropped all game was the alliance between HUGs and 100 which was the result of multiple failed agreements between the two tribes. The rest were all dropped NAPs where either the grace period was honoured or there was sufficient breach of agreement from the opposing side to consider the NAP void.