The Truth Behind Bugz Vs The World...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

Greetings my fellow TW Players...I know I know..I said I was Leaving w80...and i had made my last post..well I had to come back because i love ya..you know me..:icon_eek: I wanted to post up some facts about the Bugz tribe. as you know Kirky boy the big bad duke of bugz is a mass recruiter..he recruits to avoid a fight at all cost..he tried to recruit kiss..they told him hell no!...the others joined him due to the fact they were not ready for a major war...now here is some juicy facts....some members of bugz or shall i say theirs a lot...will eventually leave..once they get a good footing..now if any tribe wants to take over..all they would really have to do is..contact these members mass email..let them know they would be safe..give them a chance to fight for ya..im sure they will leave..why you ask? they know already kirk will come back at them to kill them off...if for which he wont..wins the Llamas war. kirk had this plan from the beginning..i was in council and know for a fact this was his plan..to recruit CC AND ANTRAX get them out of the way..then come back to feed on them by internal nobling..

these players needs to just leave now..thats what i would tell them..ive talked to some players and i know for a fact their not commited to Bugz their mostly buying time..doing small things like fakes send little support..do what they got to do to get ready to move on..for which i know they will...these mass recruits by kirk will not work..some of these guys are very dedicated to their friendship to each other then they are to bugz anyways.

Kirk has no chance at winning a major war..why is that you ask? well he has no top players to get the job done! not enough anyways..to be fair he has a few but thats it..just a small few. if all the top tribes hit them the bugz tribe will fall quick. kirk will drink more be upset..run his mouth then next thing you know he will lose members..its a fact! a leopard never changes their spots!!!THE ONLY REASON! why the bugz tribe has not fallen already is DISTANCE! Perhaps GENTS OR THE HORD tribe could lend a hand and finally end the Bugz spot in this world..just saying...

Now i firmly believe if one of two or more major tribes send a massive attack on kirk..mixed with oh lets say a 1000 incoming fakes maybe some spare nukes..you cut the head off the snake it wont bite so much right? well the secret is this..you annoy kirk he takes it out on the tribe..some one else will talk just as i have and let others knows as well what kirk plans are..and the internals he will do in the future..and Poof..the Bugz tribe will fall...its facts! his main loyal players..kev,moose,max,becky those 4 players is kirks key to hold power..he has a few other players but thats just about it...you want to kill off the bugz tribe? fight fire with fire..take away the players who is not loyal to kirk make a plan to work together..and watch them jump ship..then draw their support from your targets by sending mass attacks at kirk..then boom..you put fear into the Bugz..end of story..mass recruiting never works..so listen up peeps..get a can of raid..and get to work!..its to bad i had to have surgery..i could have hurt them my self trust me..not enough members wanted to attack me..and the ones that did..i could have handled on my own..their mostly noobs!..take my advice..all tribes..needs to stop what their doing..and just kill kirk off...i cant wait to see it..cheers.:icon_twisted:

Ignoramus of the Law

I think that Kirk is the most inoffensive player there. Far from being the head of the snake. Mass recruiting and cleaning a forum doesn't make you a leader and most of BugZ players are still BugZ players because it would be suicidal to leave now. Which is pretty simple mathematics. A scenario ran and reran, countless times, countless worlds, countless servers. The bigger you are, the bigger the explosion.

BugZ is unstable, fat, slow, lacks cohesion or loyalty and will eventually implode in a million pieces. Don't deny it Kirk. You know it. You know that once your players see that there is another side, they will start leaving. Once you won't be able to violently coherce them into loyalty, there will be nothing left. And if you don't know it pretty bad. Because your enemies know it.

You got greedy Kirk. Went over the common-sense limits and created an artificial monster with 100 legs and 100 minds that will start pulling, each in its own direction. Factions will form. Interests will gain momentum. Personal ambitions will start tearing the BugZ fiber, day after day, reply after reply. Each lost village will be a sad but steady confirmation of your failure. Each internal noblement will spread panic and each dismissal will resemble an unmanageable chaos. What then Kirk?

What will happen when BugZ, as an overly-stacked river of filth and rotting ideas will break the dam of illusions you try so hard to maintain? What will happen when your players, which for you are simple names will see that they are nothing but food for a very select, yet weak elite?

Things will slowly reach their bitter conclusion. You know it Kirk. You feel it. You understand it, although deny it. As the days and nights are passing by, the fatal moment comes closer, roaring in terror. Tic Tac Kirk. Tic, Tac, Tic, Tac. You don't have too much time left Kirk.

Tic Tac. Brace yourself.

DVBBS

Personally i think waterloo made a lot of good points,

That is often the case, players are given no other alternative than to join a large family tribe for survival. Too be fair BugZ is not like other family tribes. Although Kirk can be delusional at times especially when it comes to recruitment, he has a loyal core. Do i think BugZ will win this world? No. Do i think they will be around much longer? perhaps... hopefully not. Like most players of my caliber and ego level I do not like or approve of family tribes... WAAAY too much deadwieght. however, until a tribe steps up to wipe them out (looks at MvDC and Gents) we will have to put up with them.

as for stealthy! When you do a goodbye in the forums you can't come back. Nuh uh not okay. and too think the little respect i gained for you is now gone. But i think we all wanna hear from a certain someone

waiting-the-coffee-to-get-colder_245.gif

And now we wait for kirk...

DeletedUser84793

I think that Kirk is the most inoffensive player there. Far from being the head of the snake. Mass recruiting and cleaning a forum doesn't make you a leader and most of BugZ players are still BugZ players because it would be suicidal to leave now. Which is pretty simple mathematics. A scenario ran and reran, countless times, countless worlds, countless servers. The bigger you are, the bigger the explosion.

BugZ is unstable, fat, slow, lacks cohesion or loyalty and will eventually implode in a million pieces. Don't deny it Kirk. You know it. You know that once your players see that there is another side, they will start leaving. Once you won't be able to violently coherce them into loyalty, there will be nothing left. And if you don't know it pretty bad. Because your enemies know it.

You got greedy Kirk. Went over the common-sense limits and created an artificial monster with 100 legs and 100 minds that will start pulling, each in its own direction. Factions will form. Interests will gain momentum. Personal ambitions will start tearing the BugZ fiber, day after day, reply after reply. Each lost village will be a sad but steady confirmation of your failure. Each internal noblement will spread panic and each dismissal will resemble an unmanageable chaos. What then Kirk?

What will happen when BugZ, as an overly-stacked river of filth and rotting ideas will break the dam of illusions you try so hard to maintain? What will happen when your players, which for you are simple names will see that they are nothing but food for a very select, yet weak elite?

Things will slowly reach their bitter conclusion. You know it Kirk. You feel it. You understand it, although deny it. As the days and nights are passing by, the fatal moment comes closer, roaring in terror. Tic Tac Kirk. Tic, Tac, Tic, Tac. You don't have too much time left Kirk.

Tic Tac. Brace yourself.

Now that was most likely the best post i have ever seen on the tw forums...it was well said..great points! but most of all i felt the passion in your words of truth. hats off to you..I enjoyed the read.

Personally i think waterloo made a lot of good points,

That is often the case, players are given no other alternative than to join a large family tribe for survival. Too be fair BugZ is not like other family tribes. Although Kirk can be delusional at times especially when it comes to recruitment, he has a loyal core. Do i think BugZ will win this world? No. Do i think they will be around much longer? perhaps... hopefully not. Like most players of my caliber and ego level I do not like or approve of family tribes... WAAAY too much deadwieght. however, until a tribe steps up to wipe them out (looks at MvDC and Gents) we will have to put up with them.

as for stealthy! When you do a goodbye in the forums you can't come back. Nuh uh not okay. and too think the little respect i gained for you is now gone. But i think we all wanna hear from a certain someone

waiting-the-coffee-to-get-colder_245.gif

And now we wait for kirk...

Now relax..hell i dont know what im doing from one day to the next..everyone knows that much about me...no really the only reason why i came back was to counter to horse crap kirk put out. it was to tempting to not jump on the subject!...as far as the respect thing..look in real life lets use this for example..look at ric flair one of the greatest champions of all time retired only to come back..no different here my friend..my love for a good conversation and smack talk always gets the best of me..this is why players will most likely remember me then you..lol..so take notes have a coke and some snacks and enjoy the show..because in the end..your popularity don't give you a chance for anyone to care about your thoughts..sad but true! so i dont need your respect..this is a war game..your hate will do just as good!..cheers!:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When you do a goodbye in the forums you can't come back.

Unless he's "speaking from beyond the grave" as a force ghost.

I heard that xxstealthyxx was killed by a young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of Obi-Wan Kenobi until he turned to evil...

DeletedUser110648

all I see here is someone (xxstealthyxx) and a leader of a warring tribe (waterloo) tring to discredit bugz why you ask, well that's easy stealthy is making us look weak because we nobbled him out, and with waterloo it because his tribes failed to walk all over us and have two other tribes fighting his war and want more tribes yet to help him

DeletedUser76845

all I see here is someone (xxstealthyxx) and a leader of a warring tribe (waterloo) tring to discredit bugz why you ask, well that's easy stealthy is making us look weak because we nobbled him out, and with waterloo it because his tribes failed to walk all over us and have two other tribes fighting his war and want more tribes yet to help him

we think the same bro :D

DeletedUser110648

to be honest I might stop reading the forums as every topic seems to get turned in a bugz hate thread by stealthy and waterloo (who has two other tribes fighting its war, and if the forums are going to be just two people trying to turn the world onto one tribe then I want no part of it.

thanks youwkan at least everyone not falling for there lies

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well Well ... it still seems that points are made in generalization rather than scenarios..
firstly regarding stealthy.. i will not quote or even answer any of his bitterness and outdated nonsense.

I will give a fair overall sit rep now,..

bugz formed bugzz and work as ONE tribe..so not family tribe. so why the numbers..? this was because we would be dead if not simple. llamas declared and also got IT and CC to join the war on us . (so 3 fronts straight away)
romand were aggressive and recruiting the area, so we denied them by forming second tribe (academy at the time). KISS were also allies (one of 30 or so ) of llamas. and also held the warforum for the bugz gangbang. if they were not fighting romans then they would have been involved also.
so what to do? we stacked the IT and llamas border and went for CC. and after a short to de ta thay merged their best and all remainder was eaten..same with anthrx, ipx-r and sbar (jointly with gents there).
so to get to llamas toe to to we need a front. so we then take out romans (with our disorganised tribe as posted may i add). kiss now having no war with romans.. now decide to prepare to join war with llamas and IT on bugz..(love the odds) . and we pre-empted that by declaring on KISS of which llamas joined also. currently even stevens.

so thats the scenario. now answer to the comments made. waterloo makes comments in the eloquent plausible manner he always does to create belief among the players in the world.. the reality is..look at their ideal scenario. sitting on the left.. allied to the world. growing as a tribe should be. but please do not comment on a tribe trying to war you, still here and kicking saying we havent taken a village off you because were fighting all yr meatshields.. In that case drop yr alliance with IT (why you need it if so great) and kiss and stop supporting them with bonf.
and we will make peace with them and go one on one with llamas. (with this mass recruited unorganised tribe we have). then you can post facts not fiction.
llamas philosophy is winning worlds by diplomacy.
i believe its done by axe. strategic recruiting and diplomacy. and we use all 3 .. and with no disrespect to any tribes that we took out thats what happened.
i will say this..ALL tribes carry dead weight or not slick platyers or RL issues involved. but bugz are buzzing! the forums are buzzing and members are happy here win or lose.. we are a core tribe and we help assist each other to achieve.

we play the game as it should be played..war and more war if needed.

kirk

DeletedUser76845

Well Well ... it still seems that points are made in generalization rather than scenarios..
firstly regarding stealthy.. i will not quote or even answer any of his bitterness and outdated nonsense.

bugz formed bugzz and work as ONE tribe..so not family tribe. so why the numbers..? this was because we would be dead if not simple. llamas declared and also got IT and CC to join the war on us . (so 3 fronts straight away)
romand were aggressive and recruiting the area, so we denied them by forming second tribe (academy at the time). KISS were also allies (one of 30 or so ) of llamas. and also held the warforum for the bugz gangbang. if they were not fighting romans then they would have been involved also.
so what to do? we stacked the IT and llamas border and went for CC. and after a short to de ta thay merged their best and all remainder was eaten..same with anthrx, ipx-r and sbar (jointly with gents there).
so to get to llamas toe to to we need a front. so we then take out romans (with our disorganised tribe as posted may i add). kiss now having no war with romans.. now decide to prepare to join war with llamas and IT on bugz..(love the odds) . and we pre-empted that by declaring on KISS of which llamas joined also. currently even stevens.

so thats the scenario. now answer to the comments made. waterloo makes comments in the eloquent plausible manner he always does to create belief among the players in the world.. the reality is..look at their ideal scenario. sitting on the left.. allied to the world. growing as a tribe should be. but please do not comment on a tribe trying to war you, still here and kicking saying we havent taken a village off you because were fighting all yr meatshields.. In that case drop yr alliance with IT (why you need it if so great) and kiss and stop supporting them with bonf.
and we will make peace with them and go one on one with llamas. (with this mass recruited unorganised tribe we have). then you can post facts not fiction.
i believe its done by axe. strategic recruiting and diplomacy. and we use all 3 .. and with no disrespect to any tribes that we took out thats what happened.
i will say this..ALL tribes carry dead weight or not slick platyers or RL issues involved. but bugz are buzzing! the forums are buzzing and members are happy here win or lose.. we are a core tribe and we help assist each other to achieve.

kirk

i hope this is a facebook page so i can like your post :D

Ignoramus of the Law

On a more serious note though...

bugz formed bugzz and work as ONE tribe..so not family tribe. so why the numbers..?

So why two tribes then? Oh, tears of joy and drama! One family, one goal, one heart in two separate bodies. Two beasts, united by God, split by the malevolence of humans, rejoined against all odds! Oh, bollocks! You are two tribes. Recruiting future internals, having resources for static stacking - that is what BugZZ is. Serious people stopped believing soap-opera stuffs like that decades ago.

this was because we would be dead if not simple. llamas declared and also got IT and CC to join the war on us . (so 3 fronts straight away)

Two fronts. Main one (Llamas + bits of IT) and CC in far east, completly isolated. IT is spread across three continents and barely had 10 villages in your area. And it was 3 vs. 2 as you had BugZZ at that time. And you were the most clustered tribe from all of us.

romand were aggressive and recruiting the area,

ROMAN was in hard decline. What are you talking about??

so we denied them by forming second tribe (academy at the time). KISS were also allies (one of 30 or so ) of llamas.

KiSs was our first and only ally for 6 weeks of game :) Then we made the alliance with IT and later, CC.

we stacked the IT and llamas border and went for CC.

What? You went for CC? CC was a tribe so weak that it disbanded after losing 4 villages. You went begging for joining you while having the moral advantage and that was it. CC was in war for 3 days and virtually had no influence on you barely gathering 70.000 ODA.

so to get to llamas toe to to we need a front. so we then take out romans (with our disorganised tribe as posted may i add).

Indeed. ROMAN, the tribe that was disbanding and had no leadership, no organization and everyone was running amok. You, might BugZ took it. Well, that is like killing a dead, 92 years old guy that suffers from arthritis and has no legs. Well done mates :p Too bad you weren't that brave when ROMAN was actually strong.

but please do not comment on a tribe trying to war you,

The keyword here is TRYING. TRYING.

still here and kicking saying we havent taken a village off you because were fighting all yr meatshields..

What meatshields? Before KiSs you were fighting barbarians your academy and yourself. Hunger for internals is high, isn't it?

In that case drop yr alliance with IT (why you need it if so great) and kiss and stop supporting them with bonf.

Such a pathetic excuse. Such a sad excuse. You outnumber Llamas + Kiss in number of members by a lot and hugely if you go for density / k, considering that hald of IT is in K64 and rim. Look, I have another advice. A better one. You, as BugZ + BugZZ, with your infinite experience killing mighty Roman, with your stacked borders, your impressive strategic skills, take and keep one Llamas village for more than 6 hours. How about that? :D You are too heavy and until now, your display was shameful. I am not too proud of Llamas either as we are too slow in our actions but BugZ, considering the number and spread, not taking one single village... that is something that would keep me off externals.

Worlds are won by diplomacy. Ask your overlords, Gents. Or didn't they say you this when they sitted your account, to check how worthy your tribe is? Damn it Kirk. If they had the decency to take you under their wings, although you recruited most of their farms, you might at least learn something. Right Brad?

There is nothing strategic in recruiting and internaling.

ALL tribes carry dead weight or not slick platyers or RL issues involved. but bugz are buzzing! the forums are buzzing and members are happy here win or lose.. we are a core tribe and we help assist each other to achieve.

I agree. Winning is not important. But making a name, leaving the world with your head up - that is important. But internaling and being the servant of you better south is nothing to be proud of Kirk. No matter how far or how high BugZ will go, this world is lost for all of you, as you have played it into a miserable fashion, that has no place between mature, experienced men. I have said it countless times and I stick to it - you are a decent fellow, as far as Kirk the guy goes. But I have no respect for Kirk the wineman, the same that promised to stay out off a war in which he stacked our enemies villages. Right mate?

So, until you learn how to play, and not how to win, how about you tune down the morals and heart-melting posts?

kirk

Mr. Cringer Pants

Stealthy, kindly stop posting. Every time I read your posts I feel like more brain cells die than a week long drug binge in Las Vegas.

Gratefully,

Mr. Cringer Pants

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Firstly..do i see a flaw? am i seeing the cool overconfident dan having a change of temperament because someone didnt agree or thank his post?

so lets take one at a time shall we..

"Two fronts. Main one (Llamas + bits of IT) and CC in far east, completly isolated. IT is spread across three continents and barely had 10 villages in your area. And it was 3 vs. 2 as you had BugZZ at that time. And you were the most clustered tribe from all of us. "

Answer: llamas "bits of it" and cc at our rear and a good big tribe also..so strategically 3 fronts on us??
that says it all and reiterates my explanation.

"I agree. Winning is not important. But making a name, leaving the world with your head up - that is important. But internaling and being the servant of you better south is nothing to be proud of Kirk. No matter how far or how high BugZ will go, this world is lost for all of you, as you have played it into a miserable fashion, that has no place between mature, experienced men. I have said it countless times and I stick to it - you are a decent fellow, as far as Kirk the guy goes. But I have no respect for Kirk the wineman, the same that promised to stay out off a war in which he stacked our enemies villages. Right mate?"

answer.. seems you can see into the future?/ please tell me the next horse race results..:)
and yes i am a decent fellow.. unless you play the aloof card on bugz tribe.. cause then they wanna kick ytr ass off that wooden throne..so get more ink in your pen and go ally another tribe you disrespect like CC and use them also..

really thats..it.. take it how it is.. with us win/lose we fight.. you as you say think the world is won by diplomacy.. how boring..
Such a pathetic excuse. Such a sad excuse. You outnumber Llamas + Kiss in number of members by a lot and hugely if you go for density / k, considering that hald of IT is in K64 and rim. Look, I have another advice. A better one. You, as BugZ + BugZZ, with your infinite experience killing mighty Roman, with your stacked borders, your impressive strategic skills, take and keep one Llamas village for more than 6 hours. How about that? :D You are too heavy and until now, your display was shameful. I am not too proud of Llamas either as we are too slow in our actions but BugZ, considering the number and spread, not taking one single village... that is something that would keep me off externals.

answer: a generalization that applies to ALL tribes.

"ROMAN was in hard decline. What are you talking about??"

answer: yes they was and we got no joy from that move and no declaration was made as not altergether fair. but had to be done..as recruiting all the food.

""What? You went for CC? CC was a tribe so weak that it disbanded after losing 4 villages. You went begging for joining you while having the moral advantage and that was it. CC was in war for 3 days and virtually had no influence on you barely gathering 70.000 ODA.""

Answer: please tell us, then if CC was so pathetic (which has been proven otherwise) why did llamas ALLY with them? bit weird that one.

""Worlds are won by diplomacy. Ask your overlords, Gents. Or didn't they say you this when they sited your account, to check how worthy your tribe is? Damn it Kirk. If they had the decency to take you under their wings, although you recruited most of their farms, you might at least learn something. Right Brad?""

a complete and direct scream for assistance here.. stop thinking you are the be end all and everyone else is stupid dan.. our allies do their own thing..we have no need to ask much of them and vice verso..as this silly overweight non geled tribe cant do shit in yr eyes. but that will come oh caliph!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Stealthy you're such a joke.
accept defeat hit delete mate
you know you just make yourself look worse in the eyes of those that had enough respect for you to give you a home?
why bite the hand that "fed you" when no one else was willing to? oh right, because you are a sore loser.

you woulda still had a home if you didnt start ranting about how great of an ego you have.
why do you keep yapping and making up stories mate? you made your own death bed, it was just our job, the bugs, to tuck you in and say goodnight. not the other way around. no one needs your "side" of the story because its complete bull from a garbage player.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
To all TW players i think i will make this statement.
im gonna say something that most people may or may not agree with.. it regards stealthy.. but think it should be said for honourable purposes.

stealth.. i know you to be a player of worth.. i also know that you found a home with bugz and your allegiance was there.. i do remember the vid chat we had and also remember how i spoke with SQ at the time like a dictator.. and you being a man stuck up for her as a man should do with principles.. now although you may not have understood the relationship of how i am with my council.. you reacted in the manner i would have ..

so i apologize if i have offended you ..but that was unintended.. but had to react to the reply at the time tw wise..

personally you have always been the topic of chat and i cannot put you down as i saw that you was correct in your defence of a lady..
so wish you well..

kirk.

DeletedUser

im gonna say something that most people may or may not agree with.. it regards stealthy.. but think it should be said for honourable purposes.

stealth.. i know you to be a player of worth.. i also know that you found a home with bugz and your allegiance was there.. i do remember the vid chat we had and also remember how i spoke with SQ at the time like a dictator.. and you being a man stuck up for her as a man should do with principles.. now although you may not have understood the relationship of how i am with my council.. you reacted in the manner i would have ..

so i apologize if i have offended you ..but that was unintended.. but had to react to the reply at the time tw wise..

personally you have always been the topic of chat and i cannot put you down as i saw that you was correct in your defence of a lady..
so wish you well..

kirk.

Stealthy this is a real man right here, at least he has admit what he has done wrong (which isn't nowhere near of what you've done, bringing up personal life etc). To come back and just keep trying to come at Bugz is wrong. You're holding a grudge because you got rimmed and its time for you to get over it.

DeletedUser117534

so wish you well..

kirk.

Respect Kirk

Glask

Wow, is this what Propaganda on this game has turned into... Why not just admit you're butt hurt about being removed from the game? Your illogical statements are garbage. Every post is you attempting to turn people against X person/tribe.

"Perhaps GENTS OR THE HORD tribe could lend a hand and finally end the Bugz spot in this world..just saying..."

"
if you really want to feed..i suggest feeding on a very hurt tribe now that is Llamas..."

Please just leave this world with a shred of dignity.