The Truth Behind Bugz Vs The World...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser117702

ahh i wouldn't know, incase you missed, i am no bug :D

used to be though, because with my position it was either BugZ or .TH. BugZ obviously being the better option with the recently disbanded .TH. although i always had my eyes on the small yet effective regime and their awesome UBM (since before they were even top 25 btw) however they were too far, I could have joined gents on numerous occasions but that would put me at the mercy of another players diplomacy skills.

also i dont get how stealthys conquers are 3/4 of the tribes conquers? they have a few high ranked players? just taking the piss? lol

DVBBS

ahh i wouldn't know, incase you missed, i am no bug :D

used to be though, because with my position it was either BugZ or .TH. BugZ obviously being the better option with the recently disbanded .TH. although i always had my eyes on the small yet effective regime and their awesome UBM (since before they were even top 25 btw) however they were too far, I could have joined gents on numerous occasions but that would put me at the mercy of another players diplomacy skills.

also i dont get how stealthys conquers are 3/4 of the tribes conquers? they have a few high ranked players? just taking the piss? lol

just saying go through all the BuGZ players conquers.... lots of them are barbs and low pointed villages.

Not saying they are all like that just a good chunk of them

DeletedUser117702

ahh yeah i hear you, not mine though ;)

I'm still half minded on the level of seriousness ill be re-playing this world but i bet with some local motivation i would pass most of their players (chuckle)

still they have a couple good ens, started te wrong side of the map i s'pose!

DeletedUser84793

Just a few things to paint a true picture of stealthy for the audience.

His conquers: http://prntscr.com/7ooyxc definetly something to laugh at and something only the poorest of players can manage.

Someone's view of the stealthy v kirk scenario:

Other achievements
Years of Service (Gold - Level 5)
Play Tribal Wars for 5 years.

c'mon stealthy 5 years, at least? and you still suck, i bet my whole 2 years exp is better then all your worlds combined.

picking on nothing here cos i simply dislike the guybut i hate these kind of players they play for the manipulation, the words, the spying, the crying, the unloyalty, the shit stirring bla bla etc grow a set of balls and play the game properly. verbal tw is not my thing and i cant stand anyone who partakes. especially when they slandereth me when they couldn't hold a candle next to me LOL

well ive won a world already not sure what you have done..or for that matter could care less to even check. you were internal by Bugz because of two main reasons..you were inactive...and you did nothing for team Ops anyways..now i never said you you was the worst player in the history of TW...But your by far not the very best ive seen. As far as betrayal goes that kirk had mention..im not apart of that...I never said to anyone that you betrayed your tribe..to me you got nobled out because you went inactive and said you were quiting and then you were playing bluh bluh crap...but one thing is for sure..you were not a team player..and thats what i did not like about you...or shall i say its what i notice..so stop crying..and next time you check my stats..please by all means get the right stats up before you try to say your better then me..I bet you a bafalo nickle you cant even hold a candle next to my best record..or for that matter have a world victory under your belt. Cheers noob!

DeletedUser117938

1435760141304.gif

Ahhh just another day in paradise :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

DVBBS-
You guys can rage at Kirk all you want, it just makes his LOLS harder. But facts are facts. have Bugz nobled a few barbs? yes. but so has every other tribe. Now while you flame kirk as teh Duke of BugZ and everyone is all "OMG Kiss and llamas gunna wreck BugZ shit" I'd like to direct you to the Duke of KiSs, Primo Leone. Here's his conquer history:

green.png
448 Bde 2 Bn A Coy (440|470) K442,054BarbarianPrimo Leone [KiSs]2015-07-05 05:20:59
green.png
448 Bde 1 Bn C Coy (442|472) K44772BarbarianPrimo Leone [KiSs]2015-07-02 13:14:50
green.png
448 Bde 1 Bn E Coy (443|472) K441,092BarbarianPrimo Leone [KiSs]2015-06-27 06:15:01
green.png
448 Bde 1 Bn A Coy (442|469) K441,446BarbarianPrimo Leone [KiSs]2015-06-21 19:05:23
green.png
448 Bde 1 Bn D Coy (443|470) K44771BarbarianPrimo Leone [KiSs]2015-06-12 16:31:31
green.png
448 Bde 1 Bn Sp Coy (445|474) K441,574Stannis Baratheon [ROMAN]Primo Leone [KiSs]2015-06-09 15:30:44
green.png
448 Bde 1 Bn F Coy (444|471) K441,202BarbarianPrimo Leone [KiSs]2015-05-28 11:05:3
Now who would you rather follow into a war?

DVBBS

if stealthy calls you our for being a drunk lunatic... you probably are one.

so i'd probably follow llamas and KiSS

DeletedUser84793

Glask..now if i'm not mistaken your ex-roman..you were dead! but got saved by a tribe who mass recruited right?...lol my question is to you...Why should anyone listen to you and what you got to say? you were beaten but got saved for the time being that is..lol just asking..because I remember the roman tribe was very bad in attacking and you were apart of that group..now that your Bugz how does it feel to stick out your chest and pretend to act like your a killer now?..sit down and just shut up tribe hopper!:icon_evil:

Glask

Glask..now if i'm not mistaken your ex-roman..you were dead! but got saved by a tribe who mass recruited right?...lol my question is to you...Why should anyone listen to you and what you got to say? you were beaten but got saved for the time being that is..lol just asking..because I remember the roman tribe was very bad in attacking and you were apart of that group..now that your Bugz how does it feel to stick out your chest and pretend to act like your a killer now?..sit down and just shut up tribe hopper!:icon_evil:

I left Roman because they fell apart from inactivity - Anyone would do the same who actually wants to continue on a world. I've never said I'm one of the best players

I've never lost a village, I was hardly dead.

Pretend I'm a killer? Well survival of the fittest and you're not on the map.

Also, If I was going to be nobled out, I wouldn't lie and pretend I'm having a operation' Just saying.:axemen:

kirkthewineman

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
just saying go through all the BuGZ players conquers.... lots of them are barbs and low pointed villages.

Not saying they are all like that just a good chunk of them

I hope you have played under another name and not just played ONE world w78.. as seems you underestimate experience and weigh it up with a few easy taken villas in the grassy pastures yr presently in.

You may look at my stats..a few villas barbs/internal here and there.. please dont rate players growth in the same context as tribes. everybody recruits players as thats a normal procedure unless a premade 3 coplayed 80 start up.

now you made some silly comment above rating bugz players.. i assure you that even a two villa bug player would kick yr ass up there matey.. so dont abuse or disrespect the tribe name you are part of as they have a great history.
So i suggest you save yr crappy comments for the cows around there as you have no substance to any comments made here..

kirk

DeletedUser84793

I left Roman because they fell apart from inactivity - Anyone would do the same who actually wants to continue on a world. I've never said I'm one of the best players

I've never lost a village, I was hardly dead.

Pretend I'm a killer? Well survival of the fittest and you're not on the map.

Also, If I was going to be nobled out, I wouldn't lie and pretend I'm having a operation' Just saying.:axemen:

Do i look like a guy who gets taken out fast at one time? I assure you anyone who knows me knows 1. im a troop whore. 2. im more active then you can ever be.3. i did have surgery and i set my account to be deleted. 4..ask the leaders of bugz im sure they will tell you they knew about my condition with my back and knew i was having surgery because i told them way before i was pout of Bugz...and finally 5. please dont even try to put me down as if i got taken out with ease..I remember when your whole entire roman tribe tried to take me out and did not get one village..made you guys look very bad if i recalled! these are all facts noob! and no worries im still on the map..and i will make a comeback now that im healing up better..im not upset or crabby about losing my villages and starting over..and you know why noob? because im that damn good and very active to get back into this game..thats why...so again..i will say this about you and your ex-roman members that is now Bugz...if it was up to me..i would not have recruited you..i would have simply have you nobled out..so for that you better thank Kirk. no offense kirk we put away our problem..but the way i see it glask..considering how easy it was for kirk to let me go in a dispute..i would say loyalty is a bit low..and im sure one day he will have your villages as well..just saying. but by no means the Bugz took me out..I did! and thats facts..most likely it would have ended up the same as the romans attacks on me..which means i would have not lost nothing!..Bugz cant say they took me out...easy to take villages thats not control by a player..for which turned barb.:icon_cool:

I hope you have played under another name and not just played ONE world w78.. as seems you underestimate experience and weigh it up with a few easy taken villas in the grassy pastures yr presently in.

You may look at my stats..a few villas barbs/internal here and there.. please dont rate players growth in the same context as tribes. everybody recruits players as thats a normal procedure unless a premade 3 coplayed 80 start up.

now you made some silly comment above rating bugz players.. i assure you that even a two villa bug player would kick yr ass up there matey.. so dont abuse or disrespect the tribe name you are part of as they have a great history.
So i suggest you save yr crappy comments for the cows around there as you have no substance to any comments made here..

kirk

Again kirk no disrespect..but you may not admit it..but the Bugz dont have very much top players..you got a few..but i think not enough to get to the end game..i admit right now your hanging in their..but you know as well as i do..that when the time comes and most of your players gets 1000's of incomings at one time..they will quit or bail..or simply not good enough to last. so far really you have not been battle tested enough to say anything good about bugz. look even when i was their in the council how many times i had to get on to your leaders who was controling Ops? look at max for example on the troops he lost on a target that he would not have lost if he had listen to me..or for that matter moose on his offensive leadership..still no real stats to back up that he knows what he is doing...you have taken in many members that you could have just eaten..for which is considered mass recruiting. it never works..you got a good amount of members yes..but you dont have the top players to get it done...not enough anyways..but time will tell...and hopefully for you..I hope you prove me wrong..because i just dont see it..Bugz is just one step away from being taken out at any given time..you better hope another top tribe dont jump in..if that happens..youll know where im coming from. good luck...but like horse racing..tw is not about luck..its about skill..and you guys just dont have that. Llamas and god knows who else..will defeat you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glask

Do i look like a guy who gets taken out fast at one time? I assure you anyone who knows me knows 1. im a troop whore. 2. im more active then you can ever be.3. i did have surgery and i set my account to be deleted. 4..ask the leaders of bugz im sure they will tell you they knew about my condition with my back and knew i was having surgery because i told them way before i was pout of Bugz...and finally 5. please dont even try to put me down as if i got taken out with ease..I remember when your whole entire roman tribe tried to take me out and did not get one village..made you guys look very bad if i recalled! these are all facts noob! and no worries im still on the map..and i will make a comeback now that im healing up better..im not upset or crabby about losing my villages and starting over..and you know why noob? because im that damn good and very active to get back into this game..thats why...so again..i will say this about you and your ex-roman members that is now Bugz...if it was up to me..i would not have recruited you..i would have simply have you nobled out..so for that you better thank Kirk. no offense kirk we put away our problem..but the way i see it glask..considering how easy it was for kirk to let me go in a dispute..i would say loyalty is a bit low..and im sure one day he will have your villages as well..just saying. but by no means the Bugz took me out..I did! and thats facts..most likely it would have ended up the same as the romans attacks on me..which means i would have not lost nothing!..Bugz cant say they took me out...easy to take villages thats not control by a player..for which turned barb.:icon_cool:

Please don't write one wall of text also don't be rude and attack me as a person, Be slightly respectful please.

Well done, you defended against 5-10 people, the rest were inactive or not even co-played. Also my personal opinions are not Kurts.

DeletedUser84793

Please don't write one wall of text also don't be rude and attack me as a person, Be slightly respectful please.

Well done, you defended against 5-10 people, the rest were inactive or not even co-played. Also my personal opinions are not Kurts.

This was not a personal attack...just stating facts! to be honest and im sure you or kirk will argue this..if i had not had surgery and set my account to delete..I would have killed many Bugz players. you were a bit far from my position their Glask..so you would have been a bit later on my list. but guys like kev all the ex-roman players..i would have taken out first that was near me. you see in my mind you aint Bugz..your simply ex-roman players running from me..and found your way into the Bugz tribe.

the funny part of it was..all Bugz members who was not romans was safe unless they had attacked me. if kirk thinks the Bugz tribe is stronger due to the fact he recruited you guys..he dont really know how bad you guys are...active or not..all roman players were noobs..and all im saying is..the Bugz tribe are now part noobs due to the recruiting of ex-roman players like your self.

I have nothing personal against you..its just the fact you have done nothing in romans or the bugz tribe for that matter to hear anything about what you got to say about me or anyone else for that matter...but i do wish you the best for how ever long you may last in this world...cheers..oh and one more thing..try not to take comments so personal..your the second guy i had to give a tissue to taday..because of sniff sniff crybaby boo hoo crap. if your that easy to get offended personally..perhaps just stay off the externals..cheers!:icon_twisted:

Glask

This was not a personal attack...just stating facts! to be honest and im sure you or kirk will argue this..if i had not had surgery and set my account to delete..I would have killed many Bugz players. you were a bit far from my position their Glask..so you would have been a bit later on my list. but guys like kev all the ex-roman players..i would have taken out first that was near me. you see in my mind you aint Bugz..your simply ex-roman players running from me..and found your way into the Bugz tribe.

the funny part of it was..all Bugz members who was not romans was safe unless they had attacked me. if kirk thinks the Bugz tribe is stronger due to the fact he recruited you guys..he dont really know how bad you guys are...active or not..all roman players were noobs..and all im saying is..the Bugz tribe are now part noobs due to the recruiting of ex-roman players like your self.

I have nothing personal against you..its just the fact you have done nothing in romans or the bugz tribe for that matter to hear anything about what you got to say about me or anyone else for that matter...but i do wish you the best for how ever long you may last in this world...cheers..oh and one more thing..try not to take comments so personal..your the second guy i had to give a tissue to taday..because of sniff sniff crybaby boo hoo crap. if your that easy to get offended personally..perhaps just stay off the externals..cheers!:icon_twisted:

This will be my last response to you, You're just a rude 13 year old kid who has a lot of anger issues. I've been playing since world 1 - I have alot of respect for the externals because people don't spill random garbage. People use factual information for propaganda. all of your "infomation" is fiction not facts. People on these external forums think of you as a clown of world 80.

PS: One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.

DeletedUser84793

This will be my last response to you, You're just a rude 13 year old kid who has a lot of anger issues. I've been playing since world 1 - I have alot of respect for the externals because people don't spill random garbage. People use factual information for propaganda. all of your "infomation" is fiction not facts. People on these external forums think of you as a clown of world 80.

PS: One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.

Facts Did the tribe romans attacked me trying to send me to the rim? YES

Facts did the roman empire succeeded to end my stay..They all failed! a whole tribe FAILED AGAINST ONE PLAYER! FACTS!

Facts Did the Bugz tribe recruited the lame roman players? YES THEY DID!

Facts Now that the Bugz has lots of roman players.. did it down grade the tribe with noobs and the answer is YES FACTS! Why take on members who has shown to be un-worthy...these are all facts!

here is a good one...Did the Bugz tribe take out xxstealthyxx...the answer is..NO xxstealthyxx set account to delete due to surgery and could not defend or fight so the answer is..BUGZ DID NOT TAKE OUT XXSTEALTHYXX!!! Did the council know of this prior...YES! Facts!

if any one is here giving false information is you roman! i will set the record strait. you can ask kirk he knows my dislikes when it came to you ex-romans...he knows if it was up to me i would have had all you nobled off...matter of a fact i had to bite my lip due to the council request for me not to start with ya..because kirk has a mission...my mission was clear..and it was to end your days here. now thats FACTS! Propaganda you say? no its not propaganda my little noob friend...its called xxstealthyxx putting a boot in your ass with real FACTS! I think we are done here as far as our little crappy conversation...you bore me already! Kirk..take my advice..just kill these roman players..better you owning their villages then them..they will just make the Bugz tribe look just as bad as the roman tribe was...and thats another FACT!:lol:

DeletedUser

LOL Stealthy calling other people tribe hoppers.
None30020th April 2015 - 00:05:470
300:CWT:23rd April 2015 - 07:05:510
:CWT:30028th April 2015 - 20:08:51378
300U.F.E05th May 2015 - 21:08:251,558
U.F.ESBAR29th May 2015 - 17:04:559,608
SBARNone01st June 2015 - 22:05:2712,721
NoneBugZ02nd June 2015 - 01:05:5612,721
BugZU.F.E22nd June 2015 - 22:05:3544,288
U.F.ENone23rd June 2015 - 01:06:4844,252
NoneU.F.E23rd June 2015 - 06:04:4440,810
U.F.ENone01st July 2015 - 03:05:430
NoneX300X06th July 2015 - 19:05:54575
TWStats is a beautiful thing. Now, and correct me if I'm wrong. But I remember your UFE days and Roman would have nobled you out had you not joined SBAR and then...oh right...BUGZ. So while Glask and I surely owe Kirk a thanks for letting us in, and I've thanked him quite a few times, I think you ought to as well.

Note: 90% of us who left ROMAN, did so because the tribe was inactive, the tribe was selfish, and the leaders didn't know how to handle diplomacy. It has nothing to do with us being cowards. You don't see us hopping tribes now that BUGZ is in wars. No we are standing and fighting and above all else, winning.

DeletedUser84793

i would still be bugz if it wasnt for the fact me and kirk had a fall out. their is many parts to the stats above that i wont go into. but i assure you..all the tribes above was my target except for bugz and U.F.E OR 300..it means nothing really. if you notice when i said romans suck..i did how ever said at one time not all romans sucked that they do have a few good players. but over all still sucked! I hope that their is some good romans left...i cant say you are wrong in what you say about the romans and their leaders..to be honest i got to be fair here..maybe not all of you were lets say idiots..their you go..i admit it here...but the roman tribe was definitly over rated..

the funny thing is if the roman tribe had good leaders it could have been a powerful tribe still today...not sure what happen..they started off strong...but end up dieing out. but it dont matter now the romans are dead...I killed CWT AND SBAR all by myself with little help..lol i join their tribes Only to destroy them..sometimes it gets boring to just kill players..i like taking out whole tribes at once..it turns me on really...lol kirk once let me set his account to see if he could trust me..i did not betray him..i could have taken out bugz as well..i bet you did not know that..kirk will tell you i had all the power to do so..and he sat my account as well..thats something i just dont do..but their you go.

but to be fair as i can be..yes their is a couple of decent players and yes im sure those players was not apart of the bulk of idiots that was romans..fair enough?

DeletedUser117702

haha i remember stealthy trying to recruit me to 300, if i ever saw a a spartan/leonidas/300/greek related tribe ever get anywhere decent i might not have told him to piss off.

also as much as i dislike BugZ i wouldn't necessarily say they'd go down easy but especially with what they're up against, they will go down. the leadership is fine to an extent but they made a few moves that damaged them a little, 2nd tribe, bad spread from start up, diplomacy & maybe they should take extra care of their better players and I really can't see their top players dying with them.

stealthy my last reply to you, if your replies weren't just nonsense i would remain on my high horse all day long and ego battle to the death but because your a verbal tw player i will stop here. Your a poor player you've broadcasted that in every way possible from tribe hopping to your conquers to your begging for support from any tribe attacking the tribe attacking you. anybody who has a 3rd party play style sucks anal cord.

I'm not a team player? where is the proof? I mean i was happily doing my own thing tribeless for 3/4 of the world (before leaving) but thats the only non-teamplayer thing i have done. everytime support was requested i sent there was no off-ops. so what? are you talking about when i lost my wifi and wasnt even farming? but still tried to support other tribes everytime requested. may have cut down activity dramatically but i still did more then others. If i wasn't taken advantage of I'd have shown you my team playing skills.

stealthy you sniped BugZ trains and even conquered a piss poor BugZ village, you DID NOT DELETE DUE TO SURGERY!!

Last edited by a moderator: