The Truth Behind Bugz Vs The World...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

To all TW players i think i will make this statement.
im gonna say something that most people may or may not agree with.. it regards stealthy.. but think it should be said for honourable purposes.

stealth.. i know you to be a player of worth.. i also know that you found a home with bugz and your allegiance was there.. i do remember the vid chat we had and also remember how i spoke with SQ at the time like a dictator.. and you being a man stuck up for her as a man should do with principles.. now although you may not have understood the relationship of how i am with my council.. you reacted in the manner i would have ..

so i apologize if i have offended you ..but that was unintended.. but had to react to the reply at the time tw wise..

personally you have always been the topic of chat and i cannot put you down as i saw that you was correct in your defence of a lady..
so wish you well..

kirk.

fair enough..now you know why i did what i did...thank you.

Stealthy this is a real man right here, at least he has admit what he has done wrong (which isn't nowhere near of what you've done, bringing up personal life etc). To come back and just keep trying to come at Bugz is wrong. You're holding a grudge because you got rimmed and its time for you to get over it.

No im not sore about being rimmed..i had back surgery i knew i could not defend my villages..i admit i lost..i have no issues about it..it does suck..but hey i could not help it...its all good just hate i had to go out like that.

and kirk..its cool..you was man enough to understand why i did what i did..and im man enough to forgive you...we are cool...no hard feelings now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

fair enough..now you know why i did what i did...thank you.

No im not sore about being rimmed..i had back surgery i knew i could not defend my villages..i admit i lost..i have no issues about it..it does suck..but hey i could not help it...its all good just hate i had to go out like that.

and kirk..its cool..you was man enough to understand why i did what i did..and im man enough to forgive you...we are cool...no hard feelings now.

Wow, is this what Propaganda on this game has turned into... Why not just admit you're butt hurt about being removed from the game? Your illogical statements are garbage. Every post is you attempting to turn people against X person/tribe.

"Perhaps GENTS OR THE HORD tribe could lend a hand and finally end the Bugz spot in this world..just saying..."

"
if you really want to feed..i suggest feeding on a very hurt tribe now that is Llamas..."

Please just leave this world with a shred of dignity.

in all honesty..i think you got it wrong..looking at the stats the Llamas don't look like their the ones hurting..lol When i was in Bugz to be honest..i did not see a good reason to go into that K...I was all for securing up k54 first..thats kirks baby right their..he was the main one who wanted them dead no matter what..I dont think its good strategy to go north from their position..but thats me.

Glask

in all honesty..i think you got it wrong..looking at the stats the Llamas don't look like their the ones hurting..lol When i was in Bugz to be honest..i did not see a good reason to go into that K...I was all for securing up k54 first..thats kirks baby right their..he was the main one who wanted them dead no matter what..I dont think its good strategy to go north from their position..but thats me.

The Statement about Llama's was MADE by you. Well, If the leader of your tribe wanted to move west (No idea if it's true - I'm not in the council) then you support him, Not doubt him.

DeletedUser84793

The Statement about Llama's was MADE by you. Well, If the leader of your tribe wanted to move west (No idea if it's true - I'm not in the council) then you support him, Not doubt him.

The Bugz was already at war with Llamas when i joined and i gave my thoughts about focusing on k54 instead of having a long distance war..that was my thoughts on it..but Kirk wants the Llamas dead at all cost...To be honest i was told to come on the externals by kirk..even i told him it was not a good idea..that's why i started the Llamas thread...Like i said if it was me running the Bugz tribe i would have a different strategy...now im not saying kirk is wrong or he don't know what he is doing..im just saying..me personally..I would have focus more on k54..create a home K..then push outward...I never had a hate for Llamas...anything i said was just smack talk and was sent to challenge their tribe on kirks orders...

DeletedUser110648

I can see this now stealthy no organisation nothing just people nuking at random against 3 different tribes with mvdc taking a few bugz as well :)

Player not found.

I got extra pesticide if anyone wants any :icon_cool:

DeletedUser84793

Sell out
Go find a new home in a different world
:axemen:

No sell out i was released from duty and attacked..if what i say is a sell out you dont know the meaning of what a sell out is...The Bugz made me an enemy when they attacked...by TW standards what i say now is the truth and i don't hold no loyalty to Bugz...so really Your statement is un warranted which means you have nothing to say here..so sit down and just shut up!:icon_rolleyes:

I can see this now stealthy no organisation nothing just people nuking at random against 3 different tribes with mvdc taking a few bugz as well
smile.png

exactly! its a crowed K that the Llamas are in...I really don't think the Bugz strategy is to sound...and this is by no means disrespect to the tribe or to the Bugz members..but going north fighting all these tribes dont to me seem like a good idea when you got the GENTS and the HORD And IT coming from the south..if they decide to attack all together..I think it will be the beginning of the end for the Bugz!...secure k54 should be their first priority! but again that's my thoughts on it...I told kirk this..but he is duke..its his call..:icon_evil:

DeletedUser117702

Didn't read cos that stealthy guy has proved, on more then one occasion, that he is a blabbering nub who prefers the mail aspect of the game snaking his way about to protect his own valuables. Bit of a gobshite but aren't all failing egos.

But as this is a BugZ related topic i will post my message here.

I am back, I am NOT alone, I will grow, I will noble my way from the rim and park my cluster right up your rear end. I will get spies, I will pull dirty tricks, I will be supported in numbers that will force you to cry, I will ensure with all my gaming seconds that BugZ will fall. The dirty is not my style but as i have experienced it from you first hand i will most certainly give it a try. BugZ will fall! :lol:

But maybe this is already in motion, I have been gone a little while and last time I checked they were clenching their bumholes in prep for the llamas. However though those are the intentions of my return, and if BugZ are around by the time my nobles arrive i will have my revenge.

[SPOIL]
magikarp-amp-039-s-revenge_c_1926977.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser117857

By the time you're ready to take on Bugz; IT, KiSS, and Llamas will have wiped them off the map.

DeletedUser84793

Didn't read cos that stealthy guy has proved, on more then one occasion, that he is a blabbering nub who prefers the mail aspect of the game snaking his way about to protect his own valuables. Bit of a gobshite but aren't all failing egos.

But as this is a BugZ related topic i will post my message here.

I am back, I am NOT alone, I will grow, I will noble my way from the rim and park my cluster right up your rear end. I will get spies, I will pull dirty tricks, I will be supported in numbers that will force you to cry, I will ensure with all my gaming seconds that BugZ will fall. The dirty is not my style but as i have experienced it from you first hand i will most certainly give it a try. BugZ will fall! :lol:

But maybe this is already in motion, I have been gone a little while and last time I checked they were clenching their bumholes in prep for the llamas. However though those are the intentions of my return, and if BugZ are around by the time my nobles arrive i will have my revenge.

[SPOIL]
magikarp-amp-039-s-revenge_c_1926977.jpg
[/SPOIL]

To be honest here what kirk did to you i would have done...you were not active and you was internalled. not to mention you was doing nothing on the side. you wont come back to do nothing even if the Bugz were still here! the one thing i got to say to you is..this is not sim city...this is tribal wars...you was crap as part of a team mate..and im sure your crap as a single player goes...and for one final note you really know nothing of me to even speak my name..except for the fact..I was one of the council to approve for you to be taken out...lol for which we did just that. and may i say it was a bit easy considering you were nothing but a point whore!..cheers little fella..:lol:

simonclue

No sell out i was released from duty and attacked..if what i say is a sell out you dont know the meaning of what a sell out is...The Bugz made me an enemy when they attacked...by TW standards what i say now is the truth and i don't hold no loyalty to Bugz...so really Your statement is un warranted which means you have nothing to say here..so sit down and just shut up!:icon_rolleyes:

Wow nothing never misses you on the forums huh but i wasn't talking to you though. cooldog9555 knows its him im talking to.

DeletedUser117702

justify BugZ taking advantage of me being temporarily wifi-less for easy villages how you please, it was a little hard to support 50 random villages belonging to different tribes on 3G (cos BugZ leadership we're shitting bricks from llamas) and it's funny your reason for my internal kirk wildly accused me of betraying BugZ but couldn't provide proof of anything, and then went on to use any excuse possible for my internal.

even on 3G im better then half of BugZ (at the time of departure) and their 4 second trains hehe.

stealthy your words are nothing i havent heard before, poor player? don't take the piss, on avg top 15 account top 5 oda and every single village was earned and fought for, what about yours?

I've never used 3rd party tactics like yourself which you clearly present to be an expert at, working tribes like puppets stirring whatevers neessary to save your own arse and soon as your tribes done for join the next best thing.. how long it take you to get in BugZ council? which tbqh makes you the poor player im a man of nukes and timings your a man of words and bullshit.

At the end of the day, tw is tw and most of us will continue to play it. should i be near you in the next god knows how many worlds i will take the opportunity to embarass you, k.

By the time you're ready to take on Bugz; IT, KiSS, and Llamas will have wiped them off the map.

shame it went this way, 3 against 1 isn't very nice. :icon_redface: nevertheless the leadership will have undoubtedly brought it upon their self with the way they work and they are kind of just in the way of the real tribes in the mid east so taraa to le BugZ I s'pose :icon_biggrin:

d4m0

im sure your crap as a single player goes...
coulda sworn you quit this world because you're awful? I knew two people who were rimmed by gangnam early in the world and it was pretty damned obvious that he wasn't crap (although slightly underhanded so him getting on his high horse is a little funny). Just stop talking drivel and go noble some more barbs or something.

DeletedUser117702

which 2 did you know? there is one guy i wish i didnt noble but he was slightly dodgy i didnt know if i could trust him, his 4 cancel snipes on his only village were evident of a good player, we could have gone far :'(

anyway im a high horse kinda guy, it got me banned too hence the late restart.

Just a few things to paint a true picture of stealthy for the audience.

His conquers: http://prntscr.com/7ooyxc definetly something to laugh at and something only the poorest of players can manage.

Someone's view of the stealthy v kirk scenario:

Regarding stealthy, he was on the council and had a disagreement with kirk, not entirely sure what it was even about, but since they both had such big egos, of course it was blown out of proportion and stealthy was dismissed. Although i couldnt stand him, so cant really say Im sad to see him go lol. He tried to mount a defense and recruited a few players to a tribe he made, and begged for support from IT, llamas and kiss, but they all laughed him off.

He was nobled out, although claims he was inactive at the time, otherwise he could have put up more of fight he claims. I dont buy into this nonsense, as he was active at first when the tribe first started nobling him, as he sniped a few trains, and even took 1 village as well. It was only after he was troopless that he went "inactive".

Other achievements
Years of Service (Gold - Level 5)
Play Tribal Wars for 5 years.

c'mon stealthy 5 years, at least? and you still suck, i bet my whole 2 years exp is better then all your worlds combined.

picking on nothing here cos i simply dislike the guybut i hate these kind of players they play for the manipulation, the words, the spying, the crying, the unloyalty, the shit stirring bla bla etc grow a set of balls and play the game properly. verbal tw is not my thing and i cant stand anyone who partakes. especially when they slandereth me when they couldn't hold a candle next to me LOL

DVBBS

Just a few things to paint a true picture of stealthy for the audience.

His conquers: http://prntscr.com/7ooyxc definetly something to laugh at and something only the poorest of players can manage.

Someone's view of the stealthy v kirk scenario:

Other achievements
Years of Service (Gold - Level 5)
Play Tribal Wars for 5 years.

c'mon stealthy 5 years, at least? and you still suck, i bet my whole 2 years exp is better then all your worlds combined.

picking on nothing here cos i simply dislike the guybut i hate these kind of players they play for the manipulation, the words, the spying, the crying, the unloyalty, the shit stirring bla bla etc grow a set of balls and play the game properly. verbal tw is not my thing and i cant stand anyone who partakes. especially when they slandereth me when they couldn't hold a candle next to me LOL

that's like 3/4 of your tribes (plural) conquers mate.