The Unofficial Blog For World 75

DeletedUser

Awesome Blog guys, keep up the good work.

Also nice to see what some of the other leaders around had to say :D

monstaz2

It'd be good if you covered the Fart vs. Oxygen war in the next one.

DeletedUser

The war will be over by then.

The Jager vs Fubar war might still be going.

DeletedUser115536

Jager vs Fubar is not the war.

More accurately it is Jager/Blank/Elkia vs Fubar

DeletedUser115814

Awesome read- detailed and thorough. The next edition should include some worthy yet lower ranked random mentions.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Awesome read- detailed and thorough. The next edition should include some worthy yet lower ranked random mentions.

Yes, a few other players have said that as well and that will be taken into consideration.

DeletedUser65288

Maybe a few random people as well and their thoughts on the world.

DeletedUser

As ive been abit pushed for free time its something i keep coming back to, and reading a bit more. Its really well written and i think you have done a really good job with it.
well done guys. im looking forward to the next one.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
As ive been abit pushed for free time its something i keep coming back to, and reading a bit more. Its really well written and i think you have done a really good job with it.
well done guys. im looking forward to the next one.

The next blog post should be out sometime this coming week. We are currently still working on writing, reviewing, interviewing, editing, and formatting, etc.

DeletedUser102104

I think you're far from finishing George, you haven't interviewed me..

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
:D To be honest, I was going to, but wasn't sure which account you were, so I simply removed you from the candidates list. :D Maybe next time. :p

DeletedUser102104

You have me on skype but don't know my ign? I'm heartbroken! I'm going with Meow and making our own blog now.