The Unofficial Blog For World 75

DeletedUser

Are you the same person?:icon_eek:

Anyway reason for lack of early action was that, the declaration came without warning tbh :icon_redface:, and I had to wait for my tribemates to get their trains and nukes ready. There were early skirmishes so we know a war with fubar is inevitable, but actual ops need preparation and sometimes people are in different places with their preparations. It is no excuse though, and hopefully things will be picking up. its going to be harder until our new caps are operational, their front got further from us and they might be more prepared from last time. Im always up for challenges though so hopefully it will be a good fight.

I write the parts in black, BGeorge3 is blue :D

I've thought about that, however, then we would be creating a new thread for every blog. I think it makes more sense to just have it all in one place. :)

On this, would people like it if we put a link on the first page which then takes you to each of the following posts?

DeletedUser

Remember, all that blue is me. :p I looked at some maps when I was writing the questions for Ogill. The interview with him was the second one done, so that interview was done back on the 22nd (8 days ago).

Haha fair enough mate! Great work :)

DeletedUser113322

Update if you guys have the time please! Looking forward to your next post ^^

DeletedUser108293

He gets nobled out by his tribe atm, assuming he mabye quit the game.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
He gets nobled out by his tribe atm, assuming he mabye quit the game.

lol. Quit the game.

O.k., I'll do my official announcement here:

Yes, obviously I'm being nobled currently. When I came to this world, it was to help out and play alongside some friends of mine, but when I came to this world, my council knew I was on other worlds, so throughout this world so far, I have been putting world 75 on the backburner and playing fairly casually. So due to various time restrictions, I will be leaving w75. However, I do want to do at least one more blog post before I do go. The reasons why a blog post has not been done for a few weeks was to allow for new events to happen, which could be used for stories in the blog. In addition, Ali has been MIA, and I have not had contact with him for a couple weeks. Sean is also out of the picture due to his car wreck. So please hold your anticipation while I do some planning, write up some interviews, get mails out, and get attempt to do another halfway decent blog post.

-BGeorge3

Edit: I like doing the Blogs, so as to whether or not my next will be my last is still a decision I have yet to make (you can still do a blog from a 26 point rim account). :p

Edit: If anybody wishes to assist in the production of more blogs, please mail me stating why you wish to help, what you can add to the team, and what ideas/topics you have in mind. Skype is needed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol. Quit the game.

O.k., I'll do my official announcement here:

Yes, obviously I'm being nobled currently. When I came to this world, it was to help out and play alongside some friends of mine, but when I came to this world, my council knew I was on other worlds, so throughout this world so far, I have been putting world 75 on the backburner and playing fairly casually. So due to various time restrictions, I will be leaving w75. However, I do want to do at least one more blog post before I do go. The reasons why a blog post has not been done for a few weeks was to allow for new events to happen, which could be used for stories in the blog. In addition, Ali has been MIA, and I have not had contact with him for a couple weeks. Sean is also out of the picture due to his car wreck. So please hold your anticipation while I do some planning, write up some interviews, get mails out, and get attempt to do another halfway decent blog post.

-BGeorge3

#Legend

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Also, just to keep you guys updated, I'm currently working on the blog. Hopefully should have it out within the next 10 days I'd estimate. Also, we have a new reporter, Angelo/Caarl The Llama.

DeletedUser

Just to update you guys. I am the new leader of @night. Incase you guys want an interview, I am always available for you

DeletedUser99544

Also, just to keep you guys updated, I'm currently working on the blog. Hopefully should have it out within the next 10 days I'd estimate. Also, we have a new reporter, Angelo/Caarl The Llama.

I think ten days have gone by now (as have your tribe) . I can take over if you like since it really does seem like activity in this departmen is rather low.