The Unofficial Blog For World 75

DeletedUser

Still awaiting my interview for being one of the top players of world 75, along with Angelo, which I admit being sexier than me.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
5725e62f-f4b5-49e5-a5bf-bdc65120997a_zps3907b4c6.jpg

I apologise for the late publishing of this edition, I have had a busy week which has pushed it back and back; and this weekend I will busy also, so in light of this my section will be slightly shorter than the previous edition. I should also point out that this week I got rimmed (the guy had a ten day head start and was within my 15x15). It’s the unfortunate nature of a world which isn’t expanding at any real speed, it means the rim is tightly clustered, and when someone can be at 6k points in my 15x15 when I’m only hitting 2k points (not slow growth or pointwhoring), and there is not much a man can do. That aside, if people now wish to contact me in-game, my new account is: Ali-Humphrey (yes I am really inventive when it comes to account names…)

Current Wars, and Ali’s Commentary
For the sake of this edition, I have only covered wars concerning major tribes that have been occurring in the last week. With this in Mind, I will be covering FUBAR family vs Jager, as well as Old Fart vs Oxygen. As within the last 24 hours 333 and BLANK have entered a war phase, I will also take a brief look into the situation of that war; however I won’t be getting interviews. Perhaps in the next edition they may feature.
Without further ado; the wars.

FUBAR Family Vs Jager

Unfortunately, LOOK never replied to my mail about an interview. So in light of this we will only have an interview from Jager. However, due to the lack of any actual evidence from FUBAR, I will take this as a mandate to employ hearsay and conjecture.
So for some stats:

[SPOIL]
Side 1:

Tribes: FUBAR., FUBAR
Side 2:

Tribes: Jäger

Timeframe:
Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart
[/SPOIL]

So what does the FUBAR Family’s recent tribe history show us?
Well since the 19[SUP]th[/SUP](last Saturday), they have lost 10 members, but recruited 7 members in the same period. Most have joined SD (Not sure if the leadership of SD realise that this means sexual disease…) and a few others have escaped to 333.
So if we start to paint a picture of this war from the stats and the tribal history of the big family, what do we get?
Nothing. The war has come across to me at least, as a huge war of words, but very little actual conquering. FUBAR alone have seen an increase in excess of 1 Million OD, which by any standards is not unimpressive at this time in the game. But the conquers from either side in comparison to the total conquers from each tribe in the last week sums up the focus of both parties within this war. Growth and not fighting. It would seem both sides have fired some nukes, and both sides have set up some stacks, but the juicy villages of the un-affiliated, or minor tribes seem to offer better feeding for the FUBAR Family than Jager.
What about Jager? Well EliteShockWave very kindly gave me an interview. Although at first hesitant, he soon got into his flow and gave a great interview that is worth a read. The things that the interview turned up were interesting; Jager are not fans of Families, they also feel that FUBAR fit into the cumbersome category at best. My previous analysis of FUBAR stated that they were perhaps the least serious of the top 5 tribes, but from everything the statistics have said about this war so far; they haven’t slowed down their growth.
However, it should be noted that since the war occurred, FUBAR have fallen out of the top 5, and into the lower echelons of the top 10 (currently sitting at rank 8). Although they have not lost any substantial points, they have been out grown by all of the competitors; a fact that should not be underestimated. Perhaps then the conclusions on this war should be that although Jager are making little actual headway in terms of conquers; their war tactics may well be the reason for the lagged FUBAR family growth.
As a side note, I have heard rumours on the grape vine that subversive tactics have been employed in an attempt to fracture the FUBAR families membership base. However I have no proof of this and so can only call it rumours.

[SPOIL]

1. [*=center]Hi EliteShockWave, could you tell us a little about yourself and your role in your tribe?

Hello Ali, I am the creator and founder of Jager on world 75 and world 69 under the name Unknown Haz@rd.

Been playing a fair few years and played alongside a lot of the games greats.

My role within my tribe is to be the motivational mastermind and focus all my energy on tribal growth. Which should be within every dukes job role.

I don't know what else you want to know about me but if that's enough ask away regarding another topic.

1. [*=center]Jager Declared war on the FUBAR family this morning, was this an act of good will towards World 75 in the eternal struggle to rid tribal wars of families, or is this more of a strategic move to enhance growth potential?

Bit of both, I personally hate family tribes and Fubar are one at that. If you need to create feeder, brother/sister tribes and so on it just shows your either not skilled enough to complete the job with the tribal limit and therefore you will get hammered.

I declared war as I know a few Fubar players, I know everything they know as I have eyea within them. They are not the bif tribe they are made out to be.

As of right now we are half their size, it will change very soon.

1. [*=center]Do you have any thoughts on the leadership of FUBAR family?
I honestly don't care about any other tribes leadership. I care about in house and that's as far as that goes.

I do see them though as sheep led by a sheep. Without a shepherd they will lose direction.

1. [*=center]In terms of points, the FUBAR family is almost three times the size of you, when the decision was made to launch your campaign against the tyrannous reign of the FUBAR family, did you think you could win the war due to the poor nature of your oppositions members, or is this Jager’s attempt to show the world how well organised and militarily minded you are?

It's never been a case of the size of the gun. It's how accurate you shoot the bullets.

I wouldn't have put my tribe in a position where we were going to achieve failure. I know the outcome and that's why I had chosen this direction.

Nevertheless, never underestimate a player nor tribe as even noobs can be dangerous.

1. [*=center]In terms of conquers prior to the start of the war (not from each other), the FUBAR family had over 150 compared to Jagers just over 60, did these type of figures play in your decision making process pre-decleration?
Again bud we had a bit of a slow start and a few of our players sadly left the game early so that did hinder growth a fraction.

The minute before I declared war I sat back to analyse the decision to see how the outcome could be achieved and my thoughts were that it will.

The bigger they are the harder they fall.

1. [*=center]Finally, thank you for answering my questions, I think it would be a fair question to ask, in your strategy plans, how long do you estimate this war will take you to achieve your war aims?
I think the war will take about.. A few days tops if recent plans come together then it will be a fair bit of bleach and disinfectant for a lot of southern k55 mopping up which might take 3-4 weeks.
[/SPOIL]
Fart/Old vs Oxygen

So onto the second war covered in this edition; the Oxygen gangbang. Due to the nature of the gangbang, I did not feel it was worth talking to all the leaders of the smaller tribes as Fart undoubtedly was the major factor in the war against Oxygen.

That said, total conquers from Fart only counted for 6 conquers. Not an overly impressive feat by most peoples standards. However, as the two following interviews show, scare tactics worked and Oxygen broke internally before any real counter offensive could have been manned.

There is very little commentary to be given on the war, but the views expressed in the interviews does make for interesting reading.

Long term, this is a positive for Fart, more than just the member acquisition or the territorial gain, it will have given them a feather in their caps and an opportunity to test their newer members. Perhaps now in their next war they will be able to utilise these findings and improve their techniques.
[SPOIL]1.) Hi, could you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your role in Fart/Old?

I'm that Mysterious guy with the smelly teeth on W75. Been playing the game since W2 on various worlds, including W58 together with the other guys in Fart that played there & ended up winning the world. I'm in for another fun ride here, since that W58 tribe has definitely been the funniest ride I've ever had in this game.

2.) Your tribe recently was at war with Oxygen for a period of time, what are your thoughts on how the war went overall?

Pretty well. We conquered a few, recruited a few, and made them disband in a matter of 10 days.

3.) Do you think that the downfall of Oxygen may have had something to do with the leadership?

We already mentioned in our declaration that we declared because of some bad diplomatic decissions done by the Oxygen leadership. One might wonder whether we would ever have declared if Oxygen did not try from expanding in K56...

4.) Would you say that in the war, your tribe was the lead tribe in the gangbang?

As far as I know we never looked for other tribes to assist us. They contacted us and we said we would be happy to Fart.

5.) In the war, very few villages were actually nobled off of Oxygen whereas a number of villages were nobled elsewhere during the war, does that mean Oxygen wasn't a primary target for the tribe as a whole, or was there simply a lack of participation?

This wasn't exactly the kind of war that warranted a full-scale tribal war, which is proven by how quickly we managed to take Oxygen out with the limited players we had involved in this war.

6.) Did the war last longer than you expected it to?

Yeah, I had my money on 7 days, unfortunately it ended up taking 10 days... Oh well

7.) Should we expect any new wars in the coming months?

TribalWars would not be tribal wars if there wasn't another war lurking somewhere in the world. Whether or not we will be included remains to be seen ;)

8.) Final question. In regards to war, do you think your tribe works well together in a war setting? Please explain.

That our core group (aka: the w58 players) works well together is a given. We have won a world together before because we coöperated well. The real question is, will the new people fit in. And so far, I've been genuinely impressed by what I have seen from the newcomers.

Fart still hasn't been in a real, lasting war, but I'm sure that when the time comes the new guys will be more then ready.
[/SPOIL]

Questions for Oxygen
[SPOIL]
Hi Navi, could you tell everyone a little bit about yourself and your role in Oxygen?​
I have been playing on and off since 2008. You will not see a notable history for my account, this is my only one. I have grown to love this game but my life doesn't allow for me to invest the time to go far in a world and I just end up quitting. I started experimenting with making tribes and really enjoyed the leadership and diplomatic aspect of the game.

I was playing world 74 but was far behind everyone so I joined world 75 and started Oxygen with a friend I made in world 74. With strict recruitment we had a slow start but as the mass recruiters were exposed more players started joining and it just took off from there. I didn't expect to be where we are. I thought I might come across some more capable hands to pass on the leadership to but that hasn't happened.

1. [*=center]You are currently on the receiving end of a gangabang, could you tell us why you think all these other tribes decided to gang up on you? (Where they scared, or coincidence, or were you overly aggressive?)
    [*=center]The main reason we have been ganged up on is because of our unwillingness to hand out diplomacy to the many tribes that came asking. I can't be sure of fart's motives but I guess they wanted to stop us before we got too big in K56 and started targeting their members. The small tribes in the area are very weak and are easily manipulated.[/I]

1. [*=center]Could you describe how you are faring in the war from your perspective?
    [*=center]The "war" is pretty even if you are just looking at fart vs Oxygen maybe even in our favour because we out number the players here. If you take kissaxe into the equation I would say we are winning because most of kissaxe has been cleared and are being nobled by us and even fart members.[/I]

1. [*=center]Would you think it is fair to say that Faark and crew have chatted a lot of ‘fart’, but so far it’s been nothing more than hot air?
    [*=center]I have no doubt that we would lose if fart was located closer to us but reality of the situation is that the only players in the area are former members of ours. Farrk and crew and not close enough to be of any use.[/I]

1. [*=center]Have you got any funny stories (spear nukes, fail ass 20minuet trains etc etc) that you feel the public deserves to enjoy?
We had a good chuckle when a fake containing 25 scouts and 5 cats won a battle and demolished the academy with 1 surviving cat.

1. [*=center]Finally, thank you for answering my questions, I think it would be a fair question to ask, in your strategy plans, how long do you estimate this war will take you to achieve your war aims?

• [*=center]We had no intention of fighting fart, we were only going to defend ourselves if they attacked us. And when they did we managed to defend by stacking and backtiming and that is when they decided to start the war. Our aim would probably be to make it out of this alive without being set back too much because that's all it is for both of us, a set back.[/I]
[/SPOIL]

So to mention the final war occurring so far, 333 vs BLANK. I haven’t had time to interview the two leaders; however I can make some judgements just from the outside.

First off, BLANK has managed to cause a flood of lesser members to leave 333. Is this a bad thing, probably not. All tribes have to weed out the wheat from the chaff, having another tribe do this for you is never a bad thing. It would also seem that for all BLANKS big words and posturing, the positive 3 conquers in the war in the face of a growth deficit of over 62 villages, this war is having more of a negative effect for them than visa versa.

If you would like an honest prediction from me, I would say BLANK will hit away, shout away about how good at clearing stacks they are, and then hit a wall of stacked/sniping players who annihilate their attacks. When this happens they will come out with lots iof excuses, but it will rock the boat and long term they will flop. These are all my own views however and I must impress upon you that they in no way reflect my co-authors, or either of our tribe’s views.

dsqTln6.jpg

Hello everybody. For this blog, I decided that it would be cool to interview various players to help everybody get to know their neighbors a bit better. I chose some of the famous faces, some of the External Forum personalities, and a few of the more quiet players (I guess you could call them silent but deadly?). I do hope you thoroughly enjoy reading the interviews. Also, as you can seeabove, I had Sean create a map of the top 10 tribes including their families(also, to clarify, @Night is a mixture of both red and black in this map).

ThickleMeElmo-
[SPOIL]
Hello, I’d like to interview for the Unofficial Blog for World 75. Do you mind answering some questions? Please answer as many as you. Thank you. If you do not wish to be interviewed, please let me know.​

1.) Can you tell us a bit about your background? (Some ideas of things you could talk about are: Where are you from (what country?), when did you first get into TribalWars and how did you find the game, what are some worlds you may have won or played on, why are you playing under the username you’re using, etc.)
Hi, I'm Jim and I play 1/3 of the ThickleMeElmo account. Most of my past has been spent playing under the name CheshireMulisha & then more recently under JimGrim before co-ing this account. I'm English and I 1st started playing back in the day on w6 with a group of friends after we got bored of another game and looked for a new challenge. I played that world for a couple of years and was ranked around the top 100 before I got bored with the world (thanks to other people quitting & tribal hugs) and eventually quit myself. The other main worlds that I played included 10, 24 & 62. I've never won a world or even made it to the end of the world as boredom normally takes over before then, 62 was the only world where I legitimately got nobled out (including by some guy with a llama fetish!)​

2.) Are you currently planning to play out w75 seriously, semi-seriously, or just for fun? What do you think of world 75? Do you plan to join world 76 when it comes out?
I think we are un-seriously seriously playing w75. The 3 of us are working & communicating well at the moment and having fun as we go and we're in a decent tribe. W75 is a small but interesting world, I like the fake limit on the world (reminds me of when I 1st started when you didnt have scripts to send 1000s of fakes during every op.)
I personally dont have any plans to play w76 but I might coplay with somebody, we will see! :D

3.) Your profile says:
elmo - Red
Mike - Purple!
Jim (The Smexyiest) – Blue
Who do you think is the best of the three and why?
I'm obviously the best player on the account. Ergu is like an Eastern European version of Scrappy Doo, he wants to fight everybody at once and spams skype all day and everybody is asleep when Mike is online so we never really know what he does! ;)

4.) Why did you choose the name, “ThickleMeElmo”? Any kind of meaning behind it?
Ergu chose the name, probably because he is thickle but I have no clue on the real meaning.​

5.) If you could give nicknames to these players, what would they be and why?
Red Apple
ODkiPPeroo
CrankySpank
peaSea
Ov3rDos3
Red Apple - point whore
ODkiPPeroo - point whore
CrankySpank - point whore
peaSea - point whore
Ov3rDos3 - point whore​

6.) In your personal opinion and in your own words, what do you think of the tribe you’re currently in?
The tribe was originally a pre-made and I was attracted to their promise of being aggressive with limited membership & diplomacy. It didnt quite work out as we expected as we were a bit too spread out with a lot of tribes gunning for us early but after a bit of evolution we are in a good place right now with a lot of active and skilled members.​

7.) Out of all the players past and present, from w75, if you could restart w75 and choose one player to be right next to you on the map, who would it be and why?
Barkingmad102 - 1 of my oldest tw friends and a total noob so I could farm him all day :D

8.) Tell us a little something special about yourself as a person or a player that not a lot people may know.
I have a t-shirt fetish. Seriously I buy at least 1 new shirt every week, thats not normal? Right?​

9.) To add a bit of humor to the blog, can you tell me what your favorite animal is, and why?
Me and the Aardvark go way back, also when they sneeze everybody gets covered in ants.​

10.) Final question, is there anything you want to say to the readers?
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.​
[/SPOIL]

Azazel Aziz of Norse
[SPOIL]
Hello, I’d like to interview for the Unofficial Blog for World 75. Do you mind answering some questions? Please answer as many as you. Thank you. If you do not wish to be interviewed, please let me know.​

1.) Can you tell us a bit about your background? (Some ideas of things you could talk about are: Where are you from (what country?), when did you first get into TribalWars and how did you find the game, what are some worlds you may have won or played on, why are you playing under the username you’re using, etc.)​

I've been playing under the same IGN since 2007, when I joined World 2 on the rim. Since the I've played several worlds, main ones being W2/W17/w38/w65/w73 (the latter of which we won, but I'm not usually patient enough to stick around that long!) I like to keep the same account because it's always fun bumping into old friends/adversaries from previous worlds later on down the road, and a certain degree of notoriety can prove useful in negotiations ;)

2.) Are you currently planning to play out w75 seriously, semi-seriously, or just for fun? What do you think of world 75? Do you plan to join world 76 when it comes out?
W75 is mostly just for fun, and will probably end up being my last world, I've been playing mostly no-hauls recently, so its a bit of a shock! I haven't played with a fake limit before though, so I thought that would be interesting. I refuse to play any of the p2w worlds on principle, so w76 is a no go, and w77 will probably be too far in the future to think about joining :)

3.) Some people have talked highly of you (possibly out of fear?), what do you have to say to your fans?
Fans? I doubt it! I tend to divide opinion in the tribes that I'm in - because I'm quite impatient with people, and demanding. I find it hard to play TW casually, and tend to have an all-or-nothing mentality when it comes to playing. I'm not the most skilled or technically accomplished player in the world, but I am relentless during wars - and tend to expect the same level of dedication from people that I play with. That either goes very well, like the case of Apathy, or causes arguments in more casual tribes :p

4.) On various worlds, we’ve seen you using the tribe tag, “Apathy”, can you give us a brief history of the name and why you continue to use it?
Apathy started after myself, Therin (Andy), and BLOCK 9 (Denzil), met on World 63 briefly. We decided to start as a tiny premade with a few friends on w65 - in a tribe that later became Apathy, picking up a few new recruits along the way. Our modus operandii was always, stay small, stay elitist.

My curse, as a duke, is that I'm too picky. And that was both the strength and critical weakness of Apathy. We had *fantastic* cooperation. We could arrange and be rolling an operation within minutes, switch targets immediately, and had 100% participation. As a tight-knit group of players, we were unrivalled on that world.

However, Apathy was never going to win a world - we were too small, and too vulnerable to individual players leaving. Additionally, we'd started in the core, with a lot of very large tribes that had merged a few times around us. But that was always an accepted part of the tribe - we never anticipated world winning, we just wanted to play our way for a while. Eventually, we ended up joining Wobble, but always stayed as something of a rogue faction within the tribe - leaving en-masse a couple of times when we disagreed with leadership (like I said, I tend to divide opinion!).

Credit to Ana who ended up leading Wobble to victory on that world though, she always managed to mend over the cracks.

Apathy didn't die with Wobble though, we were reborn on W71, and started annoying people all over again :p

5.) What is some advice you would give to a new player?
Read the external forums. Seriously, before even logging into the game, read the forums - especially the guides. There is so much of an advantage in knowing what to do early on, that its essential. On earlier worlds, you could get away with learning as you go along, but sadly that's no longer the case. I remember when noble 'trains' of under 1.5 seconds were good, and sniping was basically unheard of. Those days are long gone!​

6.) In your personal opinion and in your own words, what do you think of the tribe you’re currently in?
Jake is a newb. That is all (nod).​

7.) Out of all the players past and present, from w75, if you could restart w75 and choose one player to be right next to you on the map, who would it be and why?
That's a tricky one. I don't think anyone has started w75 that I trust enough to want to start next to :p

8.) Tell us a little something special about yourself as a person or a player that not a lot people may know.
I may have slept with one of my former tribesmates... *whistles innocently*​

9.) To add a bit of humor to the blog, can you tell me what your favorite animal is, and why?
Cows. There are *so* many ways in which they taste delicious. They're basically a banquet on legs!​

Don't underestimate how much aggression can compensate for within TW. Too many people will only attack from a position of strength, and stop attacking when they feel they can't hold any more than they've taken. The secret is to never stop attacking. Keep your opponent constantly on the defensive, and they're unlikely to hit back at you in the first place.​
[/SPOIL]

Sweetmisery of Norse
[SPOIL]

1.) Can you tell us a bit about your background? (Some ideas of things you could talk about are: Where are you from (what country?), when did you first get into TribalWars and how did you find the game, what are some worlds you may have won or played on, why are you playing under the username you’re using, etc.)​

Im from Canada and joined w9 with a bunch of friends from a Facebook game called Warbook. I played under the name of seawardorange back then up until w25. I changed my user name after that because I didnt want certain people following me lol. I now play with the ign sweetmisery. I won w50 and am doing well on w71.​

I take all my worlds seriously but am trying to cut back. My co Luke from w71 joined this world. I did not realize it was a secret world. I said I wouldn't play another one of those but will stick with it. This will hopefully be my last world for a while. Nothing worse then having to defend on 2 or more worlds at a time. And I seem to get beat up a lot. I am a nuke magnet lol.​

3.) On world 75, we’ve seen a handful of World 60 players. Once world 60 ends, should we expect to see more world 60 players joining world 75 accounts?
w60 will be over soon so I would think anyone from that world would have already joined w75 or waiting for another or just retiring. Same with w71.​

4.) How do you think world 75 compares or will compare to world 60 (settings, the world in general)?
N/A​

5.) Since this is a secrets world, let’s compare. World 60 has TLS/??? Vs SPAM, which world 75 tribes do you see ending up as their equivalents?
N/A​

My tribe seems like a good bunch and some of them are my enemies on w60 lol. Makes for an interesting game. I know what a lot are capable of and know we will do well.​

There are so many I would like next to me playing w75. ricky357/boricudapower, Lakewind, C0V3RT, olly1234, Truegrave, Simon, Jen, Insom, Rizz, Alb...the list goes on lol. I have been fortunate to play with some of the best in this game. Cant relive past worlds though and thats ok. I am sure the list will grow with each new tribe and world :)

N/A​

N/A​

N/A​
[/SPOIL]

Countrymusikfan of WrapIt
[SPOIL]

I first got into TribalWars back in w54. I found the game online when TW was being aggressively advertised. The only major world that I've played was w54, where I led/helped led the #2 tribe in the game, which then merged into the #1 tribe in the game at the time when I left. The name was an impulse choice, really- I wanted a username that I could shorten.​

I'm planning on playing w75 seriously, of course- that's the only way I do things really. w75 is much different from when I first started playing- the amount of people playing the game has gone down on this world, so I'm not starting in the boondocks on the edge of the rim trying to work my way in. I don't plan on joining w76, one world is time consuming enough.​

3.) Your tribe seems to be completely surrounded by Fart and @Night, does that concern you at all? Do you think we’ll see any wars in the coming month?
I think it's good to note that both Fart and @Night have surrounded us, and yes, that's something that'll be rectified, either diplomatically or militarily. I don't pretend like I know what the future holds so it's mostly playing it by ear- and whether there is peace or war in K45 isn't just my own choice. I respect both Mintcream and Khite Tzu- they both know what they're doing.​

4.) WrapIt has been fairly quiet in-game and the forums, has this been done on purpose? Any particular reason?
I'm a big fan of watching until it's time to strike, and I'm always lurking :)

5.) Here’s a question I think some of us have, why WrapIt? Why did you choose such a name, or is that a protected secret?
WrapIt was the brainchild of the council, respectively. Very early on, our old duke left us and I was left holding the reins. We changed our name from +NM+ (Northmen) to reflect the leadership change and to reflect a different path from what was originally planned. We wanted something funny that people would remember us by. Hopefully people will remember to always have protection with us around, or we'll WrapIt up for them :)

I think we're a good solid group of players that have a good grasp of the game. We're here to last, like Durex condoms!​

Hmm, I'd choose computergui right next to me. Computergui knows what he's doing.​

I personally don't use Durex condoms, personally I find Trojans are the best! I rarely sleep.​

Favorite animal would have to be a Panda. They're incredibly cute until you get close to them and then you realize, oh shoot, they're gonna maul my face off.​

Always have protection on you! :D
[/SPOIL]

of CHESS (Now “Japan?”)
[SPOIL]

Started playing on the opening of 22 and since then have learned from the best. For multiple reasons i would like to keep the majority of my experience hidden mainly so my enemies don't know how good i am​

I would say that i joined 75 to get back in to the game and have a bit of fun but since the formation of chess i see real promise to progress in the world and become a real threat to many bigger tribes​

3.) Your tribe seems to be right next to Norse, and your tribe seems like it would be a great for area of expansion for Norse. Do you think your tribe would be able to hold them off if a war broke out?
Well if a war did come we wouldn't just bend over to them unlike some other tribes have done to bigger ones. If norse do want to go for us we will except the challenge and give it our all to make sure we come out top dogs. Thats all you can do.​

4.) Can you tell me how Chess came to be? Why the name Chess?
Chess actually originated from a previous tribe called COAT when seven players decided that enough was enough and that we new that COAT would not get anywhere. Since then we have lost one of those players but chess continues onwards. As for the name it was suggested in a Skype chat along with a few others and well this game is all about strategy as is chess so it fits.​

5.) Being a rim tribe, it’s not very likely that your tribe will win the world (however, it has happened before), if Norse or another larger tribe came along, would you ever consider leaving your position as Duke of chess to join the bigger tribe, or would you consider merging your tribe into the larger tribe?
Merging is a very controversial topic and i would be a hypocrite to say that i merging is wrong and all that as we all have at one point merged with another tribe or tribe hopped. However in saying that i will not just give up on my members, my friends and my tribe. As long as there is fight in my members i will continue onwards with Chess.​

My tribe has strong members who have a vast amount of experience. I feel that our true saviour will be bigger tribes underestimating us and if thats the case i have no doubt that my members and the tribe as a whole will make full use of this in order to survive.​

Faaaark. Although i have never been in a tribe with him i have seen him play and he is very impressive. Of course the main reason is that i wouldn't have to worry about him flaming every post i put in the externals.​

If i ever find zipasd (a player) playing any world i will personally join that world just to rim her. What she did was truly awful to me so if anyone knows where she is hiding message me.​

Well i must say cows are my favourite animal. I just love the mooing sound they make it just flows so well. Moooooo. It even feels good writing it.​

If there is one thing i want to say its don't underestimate us. As a tribe we have strong players who can easily match players in other big tribes if not for points but experience and skill.

Anyway hope this helps. If you want anything else just message me or add me on Skype

Thanks for doing the blog.

Ollie​
[/SPOIL]

Crez1991 of Chaos
[SPOIL]

From UK, have been playing tribal wars for 5+ years, have played far too many worlds to list, have won world 8 and won another 2 worlds playing with another 2 co-players who sometime drop in and sit my account on this world as they are long time friends also in RL.
This username is the basic strategy username, usually passing out about the 500k mark we join preferably on the rim and try out new styles or building processes also tactics in terms of nuke intensive or psychological warfare working ideas out on how to play using mails, whoever said 'the pen was mightier than the sword' we have put this into practice before.

Having dropped out on 58 with you at the 500k mark i gifted all my villas away and will look to do the same here.​

I plan to play world 75 semi-seriously i will play to the 500k mark and assess where i sit from their on in and the challenges that are put before me, if it seems a real challenge and war is in the horizon i will push on as it is a lot of fun.World 76 i'm not interested in, however i have been accepted for tribal wars 2 and with the graphics and the new ideas they are bringing to the game it very much looks like something i would be interested in.​

3.) You have been criticized on the forums recently over your handling of the Duke position of Chaos, what do you have to say to the haters (using clean words)?
Well in response to the externals i say judge me on my results not the opinions of others, i have taken the tribe that saw a mixture of mass departures and loss of villas, as a result was on the brink of disbanding to its highest ever position and working as one solid unit to the point we are dispatching with tribes and there seems to be a real strong feeling of unity within the tribe.We introduced a recent merger which has seen the tribe go from strength to strength and there appears to be a good vibe in the forum and one that sees us as a unit working towards a common goal.​

4.) Since you are now duke of Chaos, can we expect any kind of overhaul of the tribe (will players be kicked/recruited, forums changed, new council)?
Since i have come in, i have looked to change opinions of a few players and keep a solid foundation of activity but most importantly the push to support your fellow player and attack on behalf of the tribe.I have brought in a new council and we now debate and discuss each and every decision working as a typical democracy and keeping everyone within the loop.​

5.) Do you think you’ll stay in Chaos? Will you stay as duke? Do you think that now that you’re leading, Chaos has a chance of winning the world or simply dominating their local area?
I made a stand when i was made duke that i would never be leaving the tribe(very melodramatic i know) but a stand was made very wolf of wall street esque that its all or nothing i will be at chaos till the day i am removed.
i have since the early beginning when i was brought in as duke of the academy really enjoyed the company of a lot of the players in the tribe and since then knew i would be staying.​

I think it is one of the strongest tribes i have been in, in many years and i have played in many no1 tribes.See its not necessarily the ranking or the structure of the forum but the attitude shown by players that underpin a tribes strength.Too many people have tribes full of "shells' strong players that give the deceptive look of a tribe that is strong, yet in reality if they don't support their fellow players or attack specified targets they serve no purpose for the tribe.Alot of the chaos players really do go the extra mile for their fellow tribe players and never think to just focus on themselves.Really a big thankyou to the players from Chaos.​

Other than BGeorge rekindling our w58 love affair, i would have to say Blackspry from w18 although close to picking Badookie off w18, blackspry was by far the most selfless player i have ever played with yet sniped trains better than anyone i have ever seen had a lot of quality and was a pleasure to have played alongside.​

I do by far the greatest scooby doo, golem impression you may ever hear.​

Would have to say a Duck. I have always been slightly baffled and find it hilarious when watching ducks swim, the fact you cannot see their legs gives the impression of a duck speedboat.Strap some batteries in and you have endless hours of duck entertainment.​

Don't always believe what you read, there is always half a story portrayed, slander is never stats.​
[/SPOIL]

ODkiPPeroo of Nike
[SPOIL]

I originally started on w2 where I got to 300k points by logging on for 10 minutes a day. However in the next few worlds is where I really started to fall in love with the game. I was much more active and involved and met some great players and friends.​

I joined w75 because when I saw the information about the Game Designer position at InnoGames I was interested. I figured if I would be applying for the job, I should play again. It just so happens that w75 had started a couple weeks prior and it had basically the best settings I could ever ask for. So I would say that I plan on playing this world fairly seriously and for a long while. Not sure on 76, but with the very small world I think 75 will be my main focus.​

3.) It seems Arrow and Hood are expanding right below your tribe, do you think we may see a war any time soon?
No comment other than the work we have done with them has been successful and they are mostly good guys.​

4.) If you could join any other tribe on world 75, who would it be and why?
Norse, definitely. They are looking really strong and I would probably be at home there.​

5.) Why did you choose the name ODkiPPeroo? Why the variations in capital and lower-case letters?
ODkiPPeroo is the mudkipz-based alias that I used way back when. It is derived from Opheliaduder, my original username, and done with the style of Bluebrevipedkip.

Also it is the only username that I could remember the password for.​

NiKe is looking really good. We started originally in TLOU by Norman the Cat. However he was busy with RL and could not continue to the extent he needed to. Instead of just leaving and joining a different tribe, I saw a lot of potential there, I remade with most of the members, and through some recruiting and strong nobling, we have become a top10 tribe nearly overnight.​

Well PeaSea first of all. I convinced him to join this world with me. After that, I would have to say Nauzhror(So we could 2 man the continent) or Elipidius(who I just met this world, and am a fan of). That is just a couple people from w75.​

Special? There is so much special about me, it would be hard to choose...I reallllyyyy like smore's blizzards from Dairy Queen. I am also extremely rusty after a 50 world break, and could use some advice if anyone has any =D​

My favorite animal for a long time was the wolf. Pack animal, resourceful, generally awesome, etc. Nowadays it is a close tie between a Mudkip and the bear. I recently acquired the bear mount on Neverwinter, and let me tell you. IT IS BOOTYLICIOUS.​

If you're reading this you may know that my tribe has rimmed General.Ali. I just want to apologize for this and the player involved will be given a talking to. Sorry George =( I had no part in this lol.​
[/SPOIL]

Dave/ImmuneSoul (2 Nerds One Account) of Norse
[SPOIL]

Hey I'm Dave From the UK (England)
Got into the game by chance roughly 6 years ago, I was looking for something to play after I quit wow from boredom, cleared all the level 70 content, best geared healer on the server, game wasn't a challenge so I found tw, I thought the game was pretty easy, and it has the tactical side that I like, my first world was w25, when I started w25 I was also helping a friend that was Mentoring me on w25 by helping him on w14 for about a month, then he got rimmed on w25 and quit w14 and that was about as far as I got with someone being teaching to me how to play tribalwars, but thankfully most of it's just common sense.

played about 30 worlds roughly, about 10 serious, others not serious as I'm usually just helping friends or testing things, played on .nl and .de alot due to the higher standard of players and tactics as well, had quite afew of my main worlds there.

but I guess the main worlds I'm known from on .net are
25/43/68 from immunesoul
and 59/60 on I am candyman
Maybe afew other accounts but can't remember there names.

and I'm playing under my current user name as when I started this world I didn't want to get bombarded with questions about why I left 68 and how do you farm and the rest of the bullshizzle, I honestly didn't think I would get interested in playing again, I had some time away as I had a pretty bad problem with my eyes which is unfortunately chronic, but I know how to manage it now so hopefully will never be a problem again.​

I'm planning on playing this world extremely serious, you may have noticed the farming lately :p, as a rule I no longer play multiple worlds, I frankly find it difficult to keep interested in playing one world, nevermind the time constraints of playing more than one.

but while I'll be playing serious it will be fun, one thing I've learn though this game over the years is that you make your own fun, if everyone's hugging, start a war don't just match them otherwise every world will be quite frankly terrible, this world will be a world where we don't recruit tribes, it's annihilation time, nobling tribe's out completely like the old days.​

3.) So Dave, you like to talk about how great you are at TribalWars, how far do you think you’ll make it on this world and how big do you think you’ll get? Do you see yourself moving to a different account in the future?
I'll get as big as the time I put into the game, I've rarely moved accounts and won't be doing it this world I don't think.

This is my account, I plan to stay on it and while I'm active I doubt any tribe has the skill/coordination to get rid of me.

so I'll play for as long as I'm active, seems I often go for the full stretch then I'll always be here, unless the world get's boring then I'll delete, if it can't hold my interest even when I'm trying to make things fun, then the world's likely a pointless waste of time for me.

But I guess we'll find out.​

4.) How does this world, in your opinion, compare to other worlds you’ve played?
The average Skill levels seem to be alot better since I came back so that's one reason why I think this worlds different from the last worlds I was on, people are farming more as well and noobs are using coplayers more.

people are starting family tribes every opportunity they get now aswell, I know this isn't new but everyone is doing it now, it's kinda sad as it doe's ruined worlds when everyone does it, I know sometimes it can't be helped you start a bash tribe and it turns into something else, but every tribe in the top 20 I think has a family apart from @night and norse, I honestly think If people didn't make family tribes and just kept in there own tribes and fought with each other that worlds would have more wars and stalemates ect instead of internalling everyone that gets bored because there's no targets in that 70-80 man cluster, hoodrow is a good example (not to single them out but they are the worse offenders). Basically they didn't fight for there dominance they recruited and internaled it after there first "war" was done with apes, although it's a valid strategy it makes worlds boring and with everyone in the top 20 doing it nearly, that can make for an extremely boring world as it's a domino effect, one tribe does it everyone else tries to match them, they all suffer from boredom, people quit, good players get bored of eating inactive and quit and you get left with several players in each tribe that just merge and ruin things further. Tribalwars is rarely about fighting now, think it's about time someone forced the fight back in.​

5.) Other than Norse, do you have a favorite tribe on w75? Who and why?
@Night, nice spread, no family, not maxed out the member count, good OD and seem solid

Blank is another that looks nice, although I don't know much about them atm there top of the war stats, so they obviously have some good fighting going on.

everyone else look to be just filler tribes apart from the below.

333 will be good hopefully

Jager and Nike are also other tribes to watch.

I would of included farks tribe, but they fell to peer pressure and joined the bang wagon, so much respect lost for Fart and hope they get it over with and disband soon now.​

hmmm.. norse is of mixed ability, there's quite alot of people that are simply useless at start up even when there active, which I find perplexing.

Although these people are usually the ones that stay the whole hog and sit and support people and make no drama, as long as you babysit them into 10 villages or so, which frankly is a fair trade of for the benefits later on, everyone has a role to fulfil, I think it's being proven time and time again that "elite" tribes do not work for long, so you need a balancing mixture of people who are good at playing there account, and people who are good at playing tribal aspects to cover all the bases, end of the day in proper wars you need help, that's why you have a tribe to support, sit, snipe and whatever else, if people are not willing to put them selves out,you will lose.

as for the leadership, Jake is a noob, surprised he hasn't being rimmed yet, but I think the intended play style of this tribe will make the world very interesting, hopefully people follow our example later on and don't make families and keep a low member count for more balanced tribes, were all here for fun, winning is secondary nowwadays, everyone who's any good has won a world by now and know if you don't have fun it mean's nothing.​

Lots of terrible pits whores who build small nukes that clear each other so I could get a fast start up lol.​

I farm with tentacles apparently. 13 of them to be precise........ <3

my co-player Sam is below 60 IQ that makes him special right? so everyone's getting beat by an account that's half retard, remember that guys.

PS
never go full retard.​
[/SPOIL][SPOIL]

It had a swear so I scribbled it out :(

But I like doggies personally, just because there nuts and they like to have fun.​

You all smell.

good day fine sirs

PS everyone kill barb noblers...​
[/SPOIL]

With these interviews, I attempted to ask some more in-depth questions to see how far we could take the questioning and to see what kind of replies we would get if we did this. Some of the answers were very interesting. I attempted to add a bit more humor into the questions to get some fun replies and I think overall it turned out fairly informative yet entertaining. If there is anybody that you think would be a great candidate for interview, or you have an idea for a topic we can do, be sure to let us know.​

Editor’s Commentary:
[SPOIL]Ok, so for this commentary, let’s talk about some of the things mentioned in the interviews, and write ou some questions that you can think about. The ThickleMeElmo players say they tend to get bored and quit before endgame ever happens, will they stick around on world 75? Are Thickle’s tribemates actually noobs? Since Jim has a t-shirt fetish, one does have to ask, “Does he have a shirt that says Nike on it”? Will Jim live forever? Will Aziz bump into any more old friends on this world? Does Aziz, in fact, have fans? What world with Aziz use the tribe tag “Apathy” on next? Why didn’t Sweetmisery answer half of the questions? Will anybody actually ever read and understand question number seven that says, “past or present FROM WORLD 75”? Is Chess (now “Japan?”) actually a threat to Norse? Why did Chess change their name? Why has Ollie been watching Fark? Who will get Crez’s villages when he quits? Did Crez and I really have a world 58 love affair? Will ODkiPPeroo become an Innogames Game Designer? Why does ODkiPPeroo like Mudkip so much (Mudkip is a Pokemon, or at least that’s the Mudkip I think he’s talking about)? Are S’mores Blizzards really good? Will Dave stay interested in world 75? Did Fark and company really fall to peer pressure as Dave said? Does Dave really think Fart will disband? Does Sam really have an IQ of 60? What kind of “doggies” does Dave like?[/SPOIL]

I’d like to thank all the players that participated in the interviews. It was a lot of fun. The list of players interviewed:
Jim (One of the ThickleMeElmo Co-Players) of Nike
Azazel Aziz of Norse
Sweetmisery of Norse
Countrymusikfan of WrapIt
Ogill of Chess (Renamed to “Japan?” after the interview was done)
Crez1991 of CHAOS
ODkiPPeroo of Nike
Dave/Immunsoul (2 nerds one account) of Norse
Malfurion Stormrage of 333 was also to be interviewed but he declined.

On behalf of the Staff of The Unofficial Blog for World 75, we thank everybody that read our first blog post and we hope you all enjoyed this post just as much, if not more. Again, the blog staff is:
BGeorge3- Interviews, Editing, Formatting
Biologics- Maps
General.Ali- Interviews, Editing, Formatting

If you have any questions or comments, please post below, and if you really liked the post, feel free to add to our reputation and leave a comment.
If you wish to be interviewed or have thought of somebody new you want interviewed feel free to post below stating their in-game player name and why it would be beneficial to interview them.​

Last edited:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
For anybody reading this currently, I am working on editing this post. Some technical difficulties have occurred upon being posted.

Edit: Fixed

Last edited:

DeletedUser107718

You exceed all expectations... Good job, hope you can keep it up.

DeletedUser

crez said:
I plan to play world 75 semi-seriously i will play to the 500k mark and assess where i sit from their on in and the challenges that are put before me, if it seems a real challenge and war is in the horizon i will push on as it is a lot of fun.World 76 i'm not interested in, however i have been accepted for tribal wars 2 and with the graphics and the new ideas they are bringing to the game it very much looks like something i would be interested in.

Well this is awkward...

EDIT: Great job again guys, hope you keep up the good work. Judging by that map w75 is shaping up to be one of a kind! 10 day lead in the same 15x15. Unheard of...

DeletedUser103537

God Dave really you have to put me down like that. I mean my co Sam has a 60 IQ. God hate him so much. Really has to say I have a 60 IQ which is far from true.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

10 day lead in the same 15x15. Unheard of...

Haha for a lazy player like me, its a nuisance :D

I should say a huge thanks to BGeorge on this one. His was written first, its a lot longer and I kind of dumped all of the formatting on him!! His does make for some great reading also :D

GodofLight

Interesting read.... although one aspect of TW that would be interesting is more public diplomacy(i.e TREATIES), but TW was always set up to be full of secrecy, spies, backstabbing and others(all of which are needed here to win)

DeletedUser

Haha...Chess amuse me. We rimmed their tribe, through executing a simple op, catting/nuking villas, causing them to fall apart. Then one of Azazel's good friends from another world(tribemates), left to form another tribe(Japan), bringing the stronger players of chess together. Not long after, Azazel took the honour of rimming him too. Not being rude, but whoever did the interview with the Chess dude, if ya took a looked at some stats, you'll see they crumbled due to us :p and that they didn't put up much of a fight with rimming their leader and taking out a few of their players from their newly formed tribe, Japan?. Nonetheless, if they believe they can put up a fight...then so be it, they can try.

As for Azazel and Dave for calling me 'noob'...screw you both ;D hahaha

Overall, great read! Really enjoyed it :)

DeletedUser

Great read guys, thanks for all the hard work put in.

ODkipperoo thanks for the shout out, im a fan of the mudkipz.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not being rude, but whoever did the interview with the Chess dude, if ya took a looked at some stats, you'll see they crumbled due to us :p and that they didn't put up much of a fight with rimming their leader and taking out a few of their players from their newly formed tribe, Japan?.

Remember, all that blue is me. :p I looked at some maps when I was writing the questions for Ogill. The interview with him was the second one done, so that interview was done back on the 22nd (8 days ago).

DeletedUser

FUBAR Family Vs Jager

Unfortunately, LOOK never replied to my mail about an interview. So in light of this we will only have an interview from Jager. However, due to the lack of any actual evidence from FUBAR, I will take this as a mandate to employ hearsay and conjecture.
So for some stats:

[SPOIL]
Side 1:

Tribes: FUBAR., FUBAR
Side 2:

Tribes: Jäger

Timeframe:
Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart
[/SPOIL]

So what does the FUBAR Family’s recent tribe history show us?
Well since the 19[SUP]th[/SUP](last Saturday), they have lost 10 members, but recruited 7 members in the same period. Most have joined SD (Not sure if the leadership of SD realise that this means sexual disease…) and a few others have escaped to 333.
So if we start to paint a picture of this war from the stats and the tribal history of the big family, what do we get?
Nothing. The war has come across to me at least, as a huge war of words, but very little actual conquering. FUBAR alone have seen an increase in excess of 1 Million OD, which by any standards is not unimpressive at this time in the game. But the conquers from either side in comparison to the total conquers from each tribe in the last week sums up the focus of both parties within this war. Growth and not fighting. It would seem both sides have fired some nukes, and both sides have set up some stacks, but the juicy villages of the un-affiliated, or minor tribes seem to offer better feeding for the FUBAR Family than Jager.
What about Jager? Well EliteShockWave very kindly gave me an interview. Although at first hesitant, he soon got into his flow and gave a great interview that is worth a read. The things that the interview turned up were interesting; Jager are not fans of Families, they also feel that FUBAR fit into the cumbersome category at best. My previous analysis of FUBAR stated that they were perhaps the least serious of the top 5 tribes, but from everything the statistics have said about this war so far; they haven’t slowed down their growth.
However, it should be noted that since the war occurred, FUBAR have fallen out of the top 5, and into the lower echelons of the top 10 (currently sitting at rank 8). Although they have not lost any substantial points, they have been out grown by all of the competitors; a fact that should not be underestimated. Perhaps then the conclusions on this war should be that although Jager are making little actual headway in terms of conquers; their war tactics may well be the reason for the lagged FUBAR family growth.
As a side note, I have heard rumours on the grape vine that subversive tactics have been employed in an attempt to fracture the FUBAR families membership base. However I have no proof of this and so can only call it rumours.

[SPOIL]

1. [*=center]Hi EliteShockWave, could you tell us a little about yourself and your role in your tribe?

Hello Ali, I am the creator and founder of Jager on world 75 and world 69 under the name Unknown Haz@rd.

Been playing a fair few years and played alongside a lot of the games greats.

My role within my tribe is to be the motivational mastermind and focus all my energy on tribal growth. Which should be within every dukes job role.

I don't know what else you want to know about me but if that's enough ask away regarding another topic.

1. [*=center]Jager Declared war on the FUBAR family this morning, was this an act of good will towards World 75 in the eternal struggle to rid tribal wars of families, or is this more of a strategic move to enhance growth potential?

Bit of both, I personally hate family tribes and Fubar are one at that. If you need to create feeder, brother/sister tribes and so on it just shows your either not skilled enough to complete the job with the tribal limit and therefore you will get hammered.

I declared war as I know a few Fubar players, I know everything they know as I have eyea within them. They are not the bif tribe they are made out to be.

As of right now we are half their size, it will change very soon.

1. [*=center]Do you have any thoughts on the leadership of FUBAR family?
I honestly don't care about any other tribes leadership. I care about in house and that's as far as that goes.

I do see them though as sheep led by a sheep. Without a shepherd they will lose direction.

1. [*=center]In terms of points, the FUBAR family is almost three times the size of you, when the decision was made to launch your campaign against the tyrannous reign of the FUBAR family, did you think you could win the war due to the poor nature of your oppositions members, or is this Jager’s attempt to show the world how well organised and militarily minded you are?

It's never been a case of the size of the gun. It's how accurate you shoot the bullets.

I wouldn't have put my tribe in a position where we were going to achieve failure. I know the outcome and that's why I had chosen this direction.

Nevertheless, never underestimate a player nor tribe as even noobs can be dangerous.

1. [*=center]In terms of conquers prior to the start of the war (not from each other), the FUBAR family had over 150 compared to Jagers just over 60, did these type of figures play in your decision making process pre-decleration?
Again bud we had a bit of a slow start and a few of our players sadly left the game early so that did hinder growth a fraction.

The minute before I declared war I sat back to analyse the decision to see how the outcome could be achieved and my thoughts were that it will.

The bigger they are the harder they fall.

I think the war will take about.. A few days tops if recent plans come together then it will be a fair bit of bleach and disinfectant for a lot of southern k55 mopping up which might take 3-4 weeks.
[/SPOIL]​

I think something is wrong with your stat.. only shows 3 caps from Jager yet I myself already have 3 conquers. Also its kinda unfair to say we havent done much, our front during the start of the war wasn't that clear cut, and it takes more than a day roundtrip for my trains and nukes to return home. Our front have advanced further but it will take about a week for those new caps to contain actual nukes, not counting on the fact that a lot of these caps are underdeveloped villages. You also have to factor in that FUBAR is at war on two fronts, the same as Jager, so it is understandable that the focus might not be on the k65/k55 border alone.

DeletedUser

I think something is wrong with your stat.. only shows 3 caps from Jager yet I myself already have 3 conquers. Also its kinda unfair to say we havent done much, our front during the start of the war wasn't that clear cut, and it takes more than a day roundtrip for my trains and nukes to return home. Our front have advanced further but it will take about a week for those new caps to contain actual nukes, not counting on the fact that a lot of these caps are underdeveloped villages. You also have to factor in that FUBAR is at war on two fronts, the same as Jager, so it is understandable that the focus might not be on the k65/k55 border alone.
[/CENTER]

Was just a last 7 days look on the day I wrote this. If its changed post then I'm sorry :D

DeletedUser

Was just a last 7 days look on the day I wrote this. If its changed post then I'm sorry :D

Are you the same person?:icon_eek:

Anyway reason for lack of early action was that, the declaration came without warning tbh :icon_redface:, and I had to wait for my tribemates to get their trains and nukes ready. There were early skirmishes so we know a war with fubar is inevitable, but actual ops need preparation and sometimes people are in different places with their preparations. It is no excuse though, and hopefully things will be picking up. its going to be harder until our new caps are operational, their front got further from us and they might be more prepared from last time. Im always up for challenges though so hopefully it will be a good fight.

DeletedUser

Nice Read and a suggestion. Can All of them be organized one after another in another thread and make this a discussion thread, wouldnt want to miss a post in the huge no of comments this thread will be getting:icon_biggrin:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nice Read and a suggestion. Can All of them be organized one after another in another thread and make this a discussion thread, wouldnt want to miss a post in the huge no of comments this thread will be getting:icon_biggrin:

I've thought about that, however, then we would be creating a new thread for every blog. I think it makes more sense to just have it all in one place. :)