The W80 Circus

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Have you ever played in a tribe who fought a war?

Most of the people are fine with being OP'd, having some stressful weeks and continuing to play afterwards. These people don't mind having a sitter, np. Sometimes, the owners disappear or say nothing at all. It is the owner's fault of not asking for a sitter, and it is Gents' fault for still having that player in the tribe, eventhough it is apparent the player in question is deadweight.

can't say it's ever been a significant issue

not gonna say it's never happened but the VERY few times it has are unusual enough that they are noteworthy to the degree that I still remember them years after the fact and I have an awful memory

maybe I just play in different kinds of tribes than you do?

Last edited:

DeletedUser117863

not gonna say it's never happened but the VERY few times it has are unusual enough that they are noteworthy to the degree that I still remember them years after the fact and I have an awful memory

Have I ever said it's a significant issue?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Have I ever said it's a significant issue?

well you sure seemed to imply that it's something that should be expected

it's not something that should be expected,it means something went horribly wrong

but again maybe it's different in mass recruiting member cap tribes,can't say I have a ton of experience with those

DeletedUser115610

7t4257

DeletedUser109515

Thats why its always nice to have a CO(s) you can trust. It's hard playing solo and ive even been reminded of it. I miss my old Co :(

DeletedUser109574

Ahem.
If a person has the ability to declare war and cancel diplomacy, that would constitute a leadership position.
Most Gent players I have spoken with are just frustrated about being sabotaged and betrayed by a person co-playing an account with those privileges, because it gives him a kick in his not-enough-attention life to do such Things...Steve does this crap every other world, changing aliases in between.

DeletedUser117863

Mate, I know I'm a Gents member and we talked about him as small example, but originally I answered to a play who was wondering why there were always quitters on the front, not about how they were 5-1 ahead or smth.

DeletedUser118139

Funny how in every war there is always someone in the front quitting. LOL

PS: Not just IT and Gents. I think every tribe has one. Sad but true. :(
still grim was a pretty great player.

DeletedUser103748

Have you ever played in a tribe who fought a war?

Most of the people are fine with being OP'd, having some stressful weeks and continuing to play afterwards. These people don't mind having a sitter, np. Sometimes, the owners disappear or say nothing at all. It is the owner's fault of not asking for a sitter, and it is Gents' fault for still having that player in the tribe, eventhough it is apparent the player in question is deadweight.

Yes, he has, I can vouch for that. And they had 24hr coverage for players on the front so they could have a life and fight. It's a real thing that can happen, I was there O.O

DeletedUser112704

I've seen it too, it was shiny and smelled like strawberries.

An Bhoran

Every fairly inactive player can 'play' TW, expand, grow, whatever. It takes a different amount of time commitment to keep playing when you have a big amount of incomings. Most of the time they realise this game isnt worth shit.

Amen to that!

DeletedUser109837

Looks like IT had some sort of OP would be interesting to see some numbers :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser118139

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1(IT): 82,551
Side 2(Gents): 24,998
Difference: 57,553

chart

boy oh boy :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser109837

Thanks, looks like the war is pickign up a bit :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I don't normally say much regarding w80, but I would just like to say that if gents lose this war it is 100% malreaux's fault

DeletedUser118139

i think if other tribes were smart they could take this as an advantage and bring down gents once and for all :) make space in the ranking list :)

monstaz2

i think if other tribes were smart they could take this as an advantage and bring down gents once and for all :) make space in the ranking list :)

Well IT have contacted every tribe in this world to try and organize a gangbang on gents :lol:

DeletedUser117863

I don't normally say much regarding w80, but I would just like to say that if gents lose this war it is 100% malreaux's fault
The losses in the first wave can be partially addressed to Malreaux, but 1 battle isn't the whole war. If Gents lose this war, it'll be because of us, not because of Malreaux.