The W80 Circus

rich dad poor dad

I dont blame you for sticking with IT and other members as well, it is probably your best chance. Although as you put it you could just fight for "the ones worth fighting for" lol. But you should be angry with your leaders, not us for telling you about your leaders. And as far as warring you, we are fine with that as well, we could have easily merged your leaders and destroyed you already, so clearly we are fine with a war. We have killed so many more troops than any other tribe on this world, this type of gents are afraid of war pnp stuff is silly. Lastly, I think we keep repeating ourselves about IT, perhaps, admittedly, a little bit too much, more because we are surprised at the fact that people like you are actually defending the IT leaders and that they are basically getting away with what they did and remaining in power, not because we are afraid to fight your whole tribe, because we will, me most certainly will:)

You don't dictate what we do about our council or not. It's an internal issue and WE will solve it internally. So "thank you" for telling us about our council but its time to move on and fight us in game.

DeletedUser118039

You don't dictate what we do about our council or not. It's an internal issue and WE will solve it internally. So "thank you" for telling us about our council but its time to move on and fight us in game.

Okay Np mate, I am happy to stop as I have said my piece, sorry if it felt like I was telling you what do. That was not my intention. I was just expressing my feelings on the matter. And just cause I am talking here doesn't mean I won't also do some fighting in the game. I don't get why people like to separate the two things so much.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109574

From an outside perspective:

Indeed. The IT members blind loyalty in itself is somewhat commendable. To accept attempted betrayal from those in leadership without accountability, will eventually come back to haunt you.

From a Gents perspective, the folly was in Steve's sabotage and betrayal, Instead of IT members seeing what was actually going on within their own Council, they were galvanized against a common enemy before fully understanding the facts.

DeletedUser118039

Indeed. The IT members blind loyalty in itself is somewhat commendable. To accept attempted betrayal from those in leadership without accountability, will eventually come back to haunt you.

From a Gents perspective, the folly was in Steve's sabotage and betrayal, Instead of IT members seeing what was actually going on within their own Council, they were galvanized against a common enemy before fully understanding the facts.

lol bingo, you have to commend the leaders of IT for holding it together really:)

rich dad poor dad

The constant mails kept IT together I might say. You made IT members hate you even more for being cheap and full of shit :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser118039

The constant mails kept IT together I might say. You made IT members hate you even more for being cheap and full of shit :icon_rolleyes:

That is partially fair:) I get how your leaders spun it. But the reality is that we are not full of it and cheap is arguable I guess. Although I personally think sending circs in this situation was warranted, I totally get that others disagree.

You are in a bad situation and it feels better to be angry at gents and make big sweeping subjective statements about cheapness and shady tactics than it does to acknowledge that anger should be going towards your leaders as well.

You have to do this because if you don't you will crumble, and if you can't get into other tribes you will be eaten by gents or other bigger tribes, so it makes sense.

Jhncanson

Its not blind loyalty to be honest, atleast to me its not. I have a good working head on top of my shoulders.

Its more of a common goal to survive, if we crumble now, where does that leave us? Gents would just easily eat away to the rim.

It benefits them more than us. So we stick together and fight it out, until then, all this matter is kept locked for later discussion.

But ofcourse i dont represent the whole of IT, im just a regular member of the academy tribe.

Edit: well..... posting this cost me to miss my support launch time. sigh.

Last edited:

DVBBS

well on a positive note neither tribe has disbanded yet so we are already doing better than MvDC vs. Gents :D

[video=youtube;rv0jBhVHKQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv0jBhVHKQE[/video]

STAT UPDATE:

Side 1:
Tribes: IT
Side 2:
Tribes: Gents

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,321
Side 2: 8,774
Difference: 10,547

chart

rich dad poor dad

Jacob you are a funny guy lol.

I promised myself not to get involved in TW politics and drama and all that bullshit so I won't be discussing this situation anymore.

See you in game.

Ignoramus of the Law

This topic is honestly awesome. So much crap, thrown from everyone in everyone!

Ohh somebody pls kick this guy out ... What is wrong with him ???
8 nobles and that to frm same village and moreover 70 hrs + ??
Brad just disband ur tribe bro ..
47eb6fce3433a36a65bd26ac5da4d322.png

:)) We used to send fake noble trains from 120+ hours, in our youth. Two things - either the village will be defended, or not. Great opportunity to take empty villages behind the lines, emptying 24k farms with not much cost or great opportunity to attract enemies' defence there. But meh, explain that to General Potato...

DeletedUser109515

most people could defend a noble train like that easily. even without having a single defensive troop so sending any noble train telegraphed like that wont really pull off much troops.

Ignoramus of the Law

most people could defend a noble train like that easily. even without having a single defensive troop so sending any noble train telegraphed like that wont really pull off much troops.

You would be shocked of how few players can actually master the snipe, against T-Trains.

DeletedUser109515

i had a cool photo of a few snipes i did earlier on in this world but the site got rid of the photos and im too lazy to make a imgur acct. One snipe had the 3 100axe 100lc 1 noble runs all lead by support.

DeletedUser112704

That is partially fair:) I get how your leaders spun it. But the reality is that we are not full of it and cheap is arguable I guess. Although I personally think sending circs in this situation was warranted, I totally get that others disagree.

You are in a bad situation and it feels better to be angry at gents and make big sweeping subjective statements about cheapness and shady tactics than it does to acknowledge that anger should be going towards your leaders as well.

You have to do this because if you don't you will crumble, and if you can't get into other tribes you will be eaten by gents or other bigger tribes, so it makes sense.

ok, so far I've only posted drunk and stupid posts. I'm still having a bit of alchohol in my had, but hopefully that won't mess up my thinking very much.

you're claiming IT leadership was going to turn on their members just to get themselves in a better position and join a better tribe right?

you also claim, they were going to betray us and internal our villages.

now logically, if they were to start attacking us, active members, what would we do? it would be stupid not to fight back right? even if it were to remain as a secret, it would be obvious something is going on, something pretty damn bad. what us, active members would do. only thing to do, would be to team up and fight back, it would be a civil war, which would end up either by dividing a tribe into two tribes, or a revolution.

right now, we have a war, claims from an opposing side, of leadership planning something nasty and yet, nobody has even left a tribe. we stand and fight back, all of us. logically, claim like this would force players to leave the tribe right after the declaration and posting of those proofs, but that has not happened.

did you, Gents leaders ever thought about an alternative version of all this, something you would never have thought about? why we stand united? why there is no panic? why we still fight? and why does no one from IT/ITw has showed up here and said anything bad about their leadership?

have you ever thought, there might be something behind all of this? something hiding? something pretty bad for a rank 1 tribe of the world? something that can change the face of W80?

but logically and from RL and past world's experience tells me, top tribes never even think about?.. you, top tribes, become cocky at this stage of the world, especially with that point difference between you and everyone else, and cockiness has a price and its pretty damn high.

this world is still young I doubt Gents will be the one to even live long enough to see its middle age, even if you guys win this war. I'm pretty sure, as team play quality goes, IT has it more, no offense, but nobody will expect a high quality team play from an 80 member tribe, which has just finished another merge and has never opposed a serious enough opponent to force them reveal their full potential.

this war will reveal our weaknesses, yours too, but I'm sure you have it more. so far we've seen a lot of internal stuff going on in Gents, problems really, but we've seen none going on in IT/ITw yet. war will be bloody and rough, but I'm sure it'll make us even better, after all, you don't make steel without fire.

DeletedUser117703

PnP is made against IT,Circulars are sent at IT members to divide the tribe,but the one who has left is a GENTS's leader whereas IT remain intact ironic huh?

DeletedUser103748

He wasn't a leader lol

ThinBlueLine said:
Steve, I wish you the best of luck in whatever your life endeavors you have. I will never allow to play an account in a tribe with me again due to the constant slander you have been spewing on these forums and that the fact is I took you in after you was rimmed on 80 and supported you. Then gave you a chance to be a leader and you decide to try and make a mockery out of me and my tribe.

you sure?
:icon_razz: