The war

AxlTheCat

Huh? We should be shamefully embarrassed because we haven't made a jump into a hostile continent to liberate your villages? I'd think K25, K35, K44, etc.. come before the ones you're safely nestled in... Just because you've been able to take villages in isolated areas doesn't make it shameful.

Give it time.

If you were active you'd have attempted to take villages on the front, then you might have some real action or stats in the war. Take someone who was entirely buried on the opposite side of the world if they were active and see what they've done.

You may want to check a map, 80% of his caps are in K35, hardly an isolated area of conquest. Not a hotbed of Deceit activity, but it is the frontline.

DeletedUser

Do we have maps from a month ago? Because I don't think 35 was that mixed a month or so ago.... but yeah, it's more front line now than it was before the war started and I'm not sure about July 30th... I do like the updating maps, but I'm curious to see how they looked a week, month, two months, etc. ago...

DeletedUser

You may want to check a map, 80% of his caps are in K35, hardly an isolated area of conquest. Not a hotbed of Deceit activity, but it is the frontline.

And yet he says that I should be ashamed for posting those war stats when I, from K40, literally the farthest spot possible from the frontline, have managed to cap 5 times as many villages, and have held on to 3 times as many villages as he has capped... Me... you know... the one that nobled barbs and couldn't play for crap.

Heh I admit, an overstatement :icon_wink: As a comeback to your post, I wouldn't have posted my war stats if I was on your side - I'm inactive as hell yet you still haven't managed to take anything from me?! Chuck an op and 20mill ODD into that too and I'd be even more shamefully embarrassed to post that.

Chin up though, it's not ALL bad! Yet...... :icon_wink:

Idk, I would post war stats if I was on my side all the time, you know, because we're winning this war by a lot. Also, I'm confused why you brag about being inactive, its kind of like a fat guy bragging about how good of shape he is in even though he sits on a couch and eats chips all day.

Chin up though, its not like you guys have lost the war! Yet...... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have to admit... I like AxlTheCat's signature! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

Do we have maps from a month ago? Because I don't think 35 was that mixed a month or so ago.... but yeah, it's more front line now than it was before the war started and I'm not sure about July 30th... I do like the updating maps, but I'm curious to see how they looked a week, month, two months, etc. ago...
K35 has been deceit for a long time, in k35 deceit outweigh bmf by a large margin. Plus as Axl said, k35 is in no way isolated and is very much frontline. Furthermore, you mention you've not tried to jump into my K? Umm, dlhu tried sneaking barbs, they got retaken, and then there was that minor matter of 40-50 deceit trains that landed and died on my k36 villages in a deceit op?! Oh you've tried to get into my K alright! And failed.
And yet he says that I should be ashamed for posting those war stats when I, from K40, literally the farthest spot possible from the frontline, have managed to cap 5 times as many villages, and have held on to 3 times as many villages as he has capped... Me... you know... the one that nobled barbs and couldn't play for crap.
It's not a question of how active YOU are or how much YOU have taken - the point I made was that you SHOULD be ashamed that all your tribes efforts to noble me when I am barely even around have failed.

Idk, I would post war stats if I was on my side all the time, you know, because we're winning this war by a lot. Also, I'm confused why you brag about being inactive, its kind of like a fat guy bragging about how good of shape he is in even though he sits on a couch and eats chips all day.

Again, you misinterpret what you read - I'm not bragging about being inactive, I'm not proud of it - I'm merely using my inactiveness and the fact you're failing to capitalise on it to take the mick out of you :lol: makes it more amusing when you have a go at it and still fail to take advantage :icon_razz:

rich26ca

K35 has been deceit for a long time, in k35 deceit outweigh bmf by a large margin. Plus as Axl said, k35 is in no way isolated and is very much frontline. Furthermore, you mention you've not tried to jump into my K? Umm, dlhu tried sneaking barbs, they got retaken, and then there was that minor matter of 40-50 deceit trains that landed and died on my k36 villages in a deceit op?! Oh you've tried to get into my K alright! And failed.

yep merch is wrong there, k35 is def deciet country, well mostly deceit... i really get a kick out ya...

you flame others while boasting about taking some vills in k35 which is all BMF has done in more then 2 months of war... thank god for little victories.

Bmf scratches 1 K in 2 months

Deceit take 4 k's away...

maybe less boasting about your own greatness and more game play is needed!!!

It's not a question of how active YOU are or how much YOU have taken - the point I made was that you SHOULD be ashamed that all your tribes efforts to noble me when I am barely even around have failed.

what efforts you make it sound as if all of deceit came after you... you fend off 4-5 local players and what think your a god. no worries your not active enough to be a threat... when we get to you or you become one will eliminate you like everyone else we have met as well as everyone in your tribe if they haven't deleted from incompetent leaders.

Again, you misinterpret what you read - I'm not bragging about being inactive, I'm not proud of it - I'm merely using my inactiveness and the fact you're failing to capitalise on it to take the piss out of you :lol: makes it more amusing when you have a go at it and still fail to take advantage :icon_razz:

also there is a difference between inactive and lazy! you are lazy cause you play when you want usually when under attack other then that your dead weight in your own tribe... nice leadership!!!

DeletedUser

Cool story bro. I'm not sure why I should be ashamed that my tribe has failed one OP, when we've had success after success in other areas.

NathanPotter said:
Again, you misinterpret what you read - I'm not bragging about being inactive, I'm not proud of it - I'm merely using my inactiveness and the fact you're failing to capitalise on it to take the piss out of you :lol: makes it more amusing when you have a go at it and still fail to take advantage :icon_razz:

Your tribe is at least a good portion inactive. We can only noble so many inactives at once, and good news for you, you aren't in the targets yet.

You are obviously still active enough here, it only takes 1 log on per day to be able to identify attacks and know to be more active when they come from 150 hours away. I'm sorry that our attacks are the only thing that make you log on, since leading your tribe to victory doesn't seem to be important to you anymore.

westgirl

We hope you are enjoying our secret weapons.....

pinky_and_brain.gif

DeletedUser27

We hope you are enjoying our secret weapons.....

Well played Deceit. You chose your name well.

VMP is going to screw BMF over quicker than you can noble them out.

I best declare war on all of you quickly before it ends ;)

DeletedUser

This war has earned the guyver seal of approval, any free accounts? :O

rich26ca

its past 30 minutes buyers remorse ;D

This war has earned the guyver seal of approval, any free accounts? :O

Something tells me something will come up ;D

Good to see ya mate been forever ;D old boys coming back, lol...

Last edited:

rich26ca

did you actually read this small print, we didn't think so so we here by add once you accept him he is yours... return only before 30 minutes from receiving this letter, lol... there never gonna see this guys o.0 look you can barely see it!

DeletedUser27

did you actually read this small print, we didn't think so so we here by add once you accept him he is yours... return only before 30 minutes from receiving this letter, lol... there never gonna see this guys o.0 look you can barely see it!

Naw, never bothered.

While your sent us 2, the other 10 are still there watching, waiting and talking. :)