The whole truth and nothing but the truth

Muldie325

Wait wait.. One is strong because you let people you hardly know take part in decision making?

DeletedUser

And because that leads to more participation, loyalty and dedication, yes.

DeletedUser88837

Listen. Tothose of you in r4ki.... Your getting smashed ATM and don't seem to be doing much to stop it. So how about instead of complaining here you put up or shut up in game. You can deny the beating all you want but stats do not lie you are losing, will continue to lose more and more, and I give your tribe 2 months till it breaks up.

Now for the breaking up part that WILL happen unless you all start working togethr and actually make some headway , which I honestly don't see happening any day soon. I'm not talking smack persay hre just letting you all know where I stand on this matter.

I'd also like to point out that the world is getting to be alot more fun overall now thank god. Noone here can deny that. ;)

DeletedUser

You're taking your attempts to make R4KI launch on you too far, Xenth. =/

DeletedUser

Listen. Tothose of you in r4ki.... Your getting smashed ATM and don't seem to be doing much to stop it. So how about instead of complaining here you put up or shut up in game. You can deny the beating all you want but stats do not lie you are losing, will continue to lose more and more, and I give your tribe 2 months till it breaks up.

Now for the breaking up part that WILL happen unless you all start working togethr and actually make some headway , which I honestly don't see happening any day soon. I'm not talking smack persay hre just letting you all know where I stand on this matter.

I'd also like to point out that the world is getting to be alot more fun overall now thank god. Noone here can deny that. ;)

Lmao please, no one anywhere in TW can discredit R4KI for it even IF we was to get absolutely 'fudged up'. If you were as good as you say you are, it'd be a nice clean one Vs. one. So either way, if we leave by your hands (or one of the other 3/4 tribes that are also in on this) we'll do it with our chins held high but don't think we're just going to disband and leave. This is war, what the game is all about :icon_wink:

And fun is what a game is suppose to be about. Do your worst :)

DeletedUser

Overconfident or realistic?

Anyway, I do not have tunnel vision. I know very well what is going on around me. I just ignore parts of people their posts because they have been answered before. I don't see the need to explain for the 100th time why Matt is not fit to rule a top tribe, or why I am not a sucky leader. People just do not want to understand because it fits their mental image better if they think I betray allies or organise gangbangs which fail. No matter how much proof I ever give to deny those accusations, people will not want to listen, just because they want to believe it's true. Matt's friends will want to believe he is the best leader around, and simply will not listen to anything else, just like my enemies will want to believe I am a bad leader. I cannot fight the mental constructions of some people, and therefor I choose to ignore stuff.

Honestly, it's my job to be cocky. There is no possible way to not sound cocky when you need to continuously point out the flaws of the enemy and the strength of your own side. Furthermore, I believe one can only fight fire with fire. Matt and his crew use the bullying tactic: they tackle a person himself instead of the arguments of that person. There is only one sound answer to that and that is rough and raw P&P. You will not see me playing nice on the P&P as long as people result to ad hominem fallacies.

By all means, it's not a bad move. During a war, there is no other way to get rid of an inactive other than letting a friend play it. However, people do not realize that filling up accounts with new player is not a tactic that will pay off in the long run. People who are being put on an account, do not have a bond with that account or that world. Therefor, many of them usually quit after they have done what they needed to do: keep the account active during a war. Look to W21 Puffin for example: when Bwah was facing my tribe in war, he asked ex-POKE members and many other friends of mine to play his inactive accounts. That sure worked during the war, but afterwards, they all quit but a few. And now they have an inactivity problem the size of the Eifel Tower. I foresee the same happening to R4KI if they win the war: it will become a large blob of inactives, basically.

No, I did not say that. I did say, like Formz said, that there are people inside R4KI who disagree with the way how Matt handles things, such as his diplomacy which was a complete failure. I never even used the word "hate". People who hate someone else in this game, obviously need a break. Anyway, those people are obviously not his friends, as people tend to overlook the bad traits of a good friend. Basically, when Amanda Q comes on these forums declaring his love to Matt while saying everyone in the tribe shares his opinion, he is wrong. Not everyone in R4KI agrees with the way Matt leads and I know that as a fact. I can fully agree with Amanda if he'd come here saying all of Matt's friends love him, because that's obvious.
Sure, there are probably also friends of Matt who don't agree with him, but they won't show that disagreement with the outside world. Therefor, I have no way to track that lead.

I study history and political sciences and one of the first things they taught me is that anything can be manipulated. Photos need to be looked at with extreme care, because it is dreadfully easy to manipulate something. And I'm not even talking about Photoshop or anything: even taking out parts of a conversation and using that as "proof" is a manipulation. That Skype chat as a whole is a possible source of information, not the parts of it. When you only read the parts that Simz used in his first post, then yes, it would seem like we were planning to make a super tribe. However, when you put those parts into their rightful context, you can see that is not the case. We discarded that idea long ago due to the fact we simply have too many friends.
And let's be honest here: do you actually think we would make a super tribe and sign our own deaths? Imagine Formz, Stalker, Mitsche and me actually making that tribe and each inviting 2 of our closest friends. We'd get nobled out quicker than an empty inactive account in the middle of an enemy cluster. oO

As I said before: I fight fire with fire. I was planning to play the whole thing nicely, but it seems Matt and co have been under too much bad influence of the likes of Perv. Before One even started the war, they were already accusing me of things I have never done. People such as Perv only understand one thing: rough and raw P&P. They are a curse for the P&P, for they continuously troll threads with useless comments like "you suck, thus your arguments are not valid". It is my firm belief people such as that should be cut short with strong answers that will eventually make them give up.

As for proof, Formz and I have stated a lot of stuff that proves that Matt is not fit to lead a top tribe. Check Formz's post for more info.
But sure, if that is not enough proof for you, I'll give you the general outlines of why I consider Matt to be an unfit leader.

1. His diplomactic skills are awful. He continuously disrespected all of his neighbouring tribes. He ignored me, his members "accidently" stole villages from us, he refused to cooperate in crossnobling accidents, he invited some of my large players. The list can go on and on. And my tribe is not the only tribe he disrespected: check Apex's declaration.
Seriously, and then people accuse me of organizing a gang bang. If anyone has organized the gang bang which R4KI faces now, it's Matt and his diplomatic errors.

2. He's a horrible internal manager. As I said before, some people do not like the way he manages things. Some people might be alright with it, but those people are lying when they say the whole of R4KI backs Matt. People have the natural tendency of wanting to be a part of things. People want to make proposals and bring forth ideas which would make their tribe more efficient. When there is one person who manages everything, and if that person is stuck in his own little, perfect world where there is no room for improvement (indeed, I'm talking about Matt), something bad is bound to happen.
About half of my tribe is currently in the council. So far, it has only inspired people to volunteer and participate. And I hardly know some of those people. And that's what makes One strong and R4KI weak: Matt is heavily dependant on his friends, while I can depend on virtually everyone in my tribe.

But perhaps the largest chunk of proof as to why Matt is not fit to be an internal manager, is the fact that he managed to alienate Formz and Angrim, two of his top players, and several other people. A good duke doesn't allow his members to alienate. You won't see any of my members trying to change my tribe by trying to create a revolt. If they want something changed, they just have to make the proposal and we will all discuss it.

There. Those are my reasons for why I consider Matt to be unfit for leadership of a top tribe. Backed up with facts.

Thank you, much appreciated.

For such an unfit leader it is amazing that you picked the week I was not supposed to be here to declare. With months of preparation, it ends up being the week Im set to leave. A revolution against my leadership as I hand it away. Your argument is very illogical to say the least. And again you act as though the war is over which it is not.:) You need to take some chill pills. Btw angram was against formz, and with me, I kicked him for trying to handle the situation himself as opposed to coming to me. And he agree's with that decision and is gifting us his villages.:icon_rolleyes: By his words he thought I was doing a great job:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

For such an unfit leader it is amazing that you picked the week I was not supposed to be here to declare. With months of preparation, it ends up being the week Im set to leave. A revolution against my leadership as I hand it away. Your argument is very illogical to say the least. And again you act as though the war is over which it is not.:) You need to take some chill pills. Btw angram was against formz, and with me, I kicked him for trying to handle the situation himself as opposed to coming to me. And he agree's with that decision and is gifting us his villages.:icon_rolleyes: By his words he thought I was doing a great job:icon_rolleyes:

1. The fact that One launched when you were going to leave, was just a lucky coincedence. Our launch date was dependant on the launch date of Omen.

2. I do not act as if the war is over. Heck, this war could last for 6 months for all we know. I expect it to last at least 2 months.

3. Well, good for you, no? Some easy villages for R4KI to waste their nobles on. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

1. The fact that One launched when you were going to leave, was just a lucky coincedence. Our launch date was dependant on the launch date of Omen.

Okay so with a spy as a baron, you magically picked not only the date I was leaving the game but the two days I specifically stated I would be gone for:icon_eek: What great coincidences, when you had the information available. Lets not confuse these situations with facts and logic though. Given how many times you contradict yourself Im really sure you don't want to do that either >_< Large posts=/= correct posts, in fact normally it seems as though you are masking your lack of intellectual value with mere volume in the hopes no-one can sift through all the bull.

DeletedUser86073

Okay so with a spy as a baron, you magically picked not only the date I was leaving the game but the two days I specifically stated I would be gone for:icon_eek: What great coincidences, when you had the information available. Lets not confuse these situations with facts and logic though. Given how many times you contradict yourself Im really sure you don't want to do that either >_< Large posts=/= correct posts, in fact normally it seems as though you are masking your lack of intellectual value with mere volume in the hopes no-one can sift through all the bull.

Side 1:
Tribes: One
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 16
Difference: 94

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 678,376
Side 2: 94,914
Difference: 583,462

chart

DeletedUser

Well honestly, whether they intentionally picked the week you were leaving or not doesn't really matter, because if you could choose to declare on the rank 1 tribe when the leader is on vaca then why on god's green earth would you pass that chance up? Ya can't really put em down for it, I wouldn't even call it underhanded, just taking advantage of the situation.

For example, on world 34 my tribe was warring with the rank 1 tribe, half of their tribe was caught cheating and a few were put on an attackable ban and a few others were put on a village loss ban, they tried to say it was underhanded of us for taking their villages (lots of em) during the attackable ban, when it's really just taking advantage of the situation like One did, you were gone, they declared, we all know there is always a certain level of risk when leaving this game for more than a day, being the duke of the rank 1 tribe who has many enemies, you leaving involves more risk than usual.

DeletedUser88837

I have a ton of respect for some players in r4ki. I might be talking a bit of smack here and there, but don't get it twisted. Simz/joshi are great players and I have tons of respect for them, heck I speak to simz every now and then. I just don't see this war going in R4ki's favor anytime soon, and I love the challenge that we are actually going to have in taking them on. It's all in good fun guys/gals all in good fun. :) BTW, the spelling in my last phone was terrible, sorry about that I was on my iphone. ;)

DeletedUser

Yes indeed, the fact we declared on that precise moment was pure chance. I wanted to declare much earlier, but as I said before, we had to wait for Omen to get ready. Stalker can easily verify this.
Also, even if I knew, why should I have waited until the duke of the enemy tribe was back from whatever he was going to do? Even if the duke of an enemy tribe is weak, facing a tribe without duke is still better than facing a tribe with a weak duke. :/

And honestly, if I am contradicting myself, you'll have no problems countering my P&P. But wait! So far I haven't seen any meaningful attempt at disproving my statements: I count that as proof that my reasoning is waterproof. People should take the time to read what I write, for my posts answer the questions that continiously pop up. I have all the interest in the world to keep this world informed about everything that's going on. You, on the other hand, seem to want people to live in the dark, ignorant of the situation, so you can manipulate them into doing what you want.

I encourage people to ask questions, because only through asking questions we can gather wisdom and grow to be enlightened people.

Muldie325

Waste nobles Daethon? The free vills will have academies, which means a greater number of nobles to war with.

DeletedUser

oooops!!! how much free time u guys have? i think if i got ur time i would have been the rank 1 in this world.
anyway i just wanted to say i would have never think that one day the ranked 1 tribe leaders would cry and ask others not to attack them. i am really sad that i am too far from u and i cant be an active member for ONE in this war.
(i really miss easy.farm here. i wonder what would he say in this case)

DeletedUser

Waste nobles Daethon? The free vills will have academies, which means a greater number of nobles to war with.

By all means, go ahead and noble Angrim while Apex looms in the north. Please, do so.

DeletedUser

adzdev, I think it's a little unnecessary to have the same thing posted , on the same page, in 3 hours.