The Wolrd V. Punch!

• Thread starter DeletedUser94846
  • Start date

DeletedUser

we al know,well those who matter and me know lol, that the world will war punch soon.

Act1,cukiez,soap,win will al war them,plus zombie.

so let see, my info told me, soap has nap with punch, they went askin for it,then win also has nap wit thme, then act1 has ally wit them.

so i jus wan know, why you guys no fight yet? everyone agree punch should b gone as they noob hugger, and you al plan to backstab them, so why not do already ? they are worst fighters ever, hurry up people, dont b scared of punch noobs destroy them already, the world need them gone.

and last, win, its 2 easy to get info from tribe, lol, maybe cut those member down, but still, hope win come out winning lol

oh,and before some idiot say somthing bout my spelling etc (smoketron), my English not so good, but getting better u dick........

Where does RAW stand in this? and you spelled world wrong... :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

Instead of flaming him spelling a word wrong read the end of his posts you bunch of noobs :/

Obvious noobs are obvious

DeletedUser

Instead of flaming him spelling a word wrong read the end of his posts you bunch of noobs :/

Obvious noobs are obvious

thats not what i was getting at you tard, i was going for the fact he didn't include a top tribe in the world

DeletedUser

~GLAD~ to see PUNCH! are still doing awesome ;) hah. Wish i could have kept on playing!

mazz1984

mez if you have some time we can certainly hook you up with an account to co :)

DeletedUser

Where does RAW stand in this? and you spelled world wrong... :icon_rolleyes:

1. when he wrote that RAW wasnt in the top 5

2. there is at least 2 full Ks between RAW and PUNCH!

3. RAW is boxed in by a tribe that is 3 times their size. seems to me like that would be a bigger issue than PUNCH!

then again... maybe he just forgot.

DeletedUser

I found it funny how PUNCH finally delcared on WIN! and its sad that RAW hasn't been wiped out yet but i've seen the past ability of WIN! and if they still have their core leadership and key players then i will have to give the win to WIN! but this will certainly be a long war.

Good Luck to both sides and RAW and ACT1

DeletedUser

I found it funny how PUNCH finally delcared on WIN! and its sad that RAW hasn't been wiped out yet but i've seen the past ability of WIN! and if they still have their core leadership and key players then i will have to give the win to WIN! but this will certainly be a long war.

Good Luck to both sides and RAW and ACT1

LOl In the months RAW and Win have been at war, Win has gain about 1/3 of a K in ground and that was only through nobling inactives, If they can't gain ground vs a tribe that is 1/4 their size they aren't going to be Winning this war against Punch!

DeletedUser

LOl In the months RAW and Win have been at war, Win has gain about 1/3 of a K in ground and that was only through nobling inactives, If they can't gain ground vs a tribe that is 1/4 their size they aren't going to be Winning this war against Punch!

1/3 of a K? Heart, they are only at 14% in K74 xD

DeletedUser

Haha oops, I gave them too much credit XD
Either way, Its pretty bad on Wins part LOl

DeletedUser

I just like to play tribal wars please dont hurt me mean tribes.:lightcavalry:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Side 1:
Tribes: WIN!
Side 2:
Tribes: |RAW|

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 19
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 581,843
Side 2: 169,652
Difference: 412,191

chart

Lol, seems your Losing:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Wow, 64 conquers in 3 months :O

Not to mention we have been WINs *main* focus throughout most of that time while we have been fighting other wars

Also not to mention that probably 50 of those were on inactives.

Losing? sure, but we dont feel that we are :)

edit: You cant even say those stats are good. Those stats are pathetic. WIN are 5 times our size and if they use those to brag on then they really will fall...

DeletedUser

Also not to mention that probably 50 of those were on inactives.

I like how everyone always pulls that card when they're losing :)

Besides, posting stats is not bragging. It's posting stats. Stats are facts.

Also, isn't the topic of this thread a bit misplaced? I'm sure it's "The world vs WIN!" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Them being inactive is also a fact. Im not saying they shouldnt count as conquers, Im just saying WIN, despite completely surrounding us, have not been able to noble more than a handful of active villages.

And you are right, all these threads seem to get off topic lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Them being inactive is also a fact. Im not saying they shouldnt count as conquers, Im just saying WIN, despite completely surrounding us, have not been able to noble more than a handful of active villages.

And you are right, all these threads seem to get off topic lol

Well you guys started to make it off topic, But you gotta realize by now that everytime our tribe nobles a village we go strong...Infact your tribe is getting suffocated right now..

Your tribe cannot sustain its growth, inactivity will creep in and eventually your tribe will lose its apetite for war and eventually collapse.

DeletedUser

Im not so sure about that. WIN has already lost 4 mill in points from players leaving and Im sure more will be leaving in the upcoming weeks... WIN has been fighting us since April and we are still on the rise growing all the time. Feel free to prove me wrong though :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Im not so sure about that. WIN has already lost 4 mill in points from players leaving and Im sure more will be leaving in the upcoming weeks... WIN has been fighting us since April and we are still on the rise growing all the time. Feel free to prove me wrong though :)

4 million points? your making me laugh...Well if you look at the map we still have the continent dominance we have...While you Merge with NOMO another pathetic tribe...Why are tribes merging with pathetic tribes like yours...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ampac, chill dude. Let's keep it civil, shall we? RAW is putting up a good fight (well their top players are... can't vouch for the rest, really). Trust me, I know. Sure, they merged with some NOMO n00bs but if I were them I would get my hands on any leftover I can get here in the south ;) if only as a buffer for us to noble, or to use as an excuse for "growth"

Just stick to PUNCH who, in regards of merging history, are not at all better than us. Despite what they would like everyone to believe.

Last edited by a moderator: