The World vs. Maker73 aka ampac

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeftySmurf

Nope, it's not valid, you're not valid.

I'm #1. See? Saying it means nothing.

I'm flaming noobs, flaming ampac.

I know which account he is, and yes he has a valid place, dunno why he cant just say though :p

*the collective* the thread was designed to keep ampac out of the serious threads so the big boys can play, this thread his to keep him occupied

DeletedUser62954

excellent another thread that has descended into a flame fest, filled with personal insults and little purpose....never change PnP forums never change

give us some credit. at least we're no longer hijacking other threads... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I know which account he is, and yes he has a valid place, dunno why he cant just say though :p

*the collective* the thread was designed to keep ampac out of the serious threads so the big boys can play, this thread his to keep him occupied

I can have others come on here, and vouch for me being #1.

I'm assuming from the top 50 comment, he is BaddestMFAlive, or escape1234.

Either way, I can't trust he is even top 50.

DeletedUser

Nope, it's not valid, you're not valid.

I'm #1. See? Saying it means nothing.

I'm flaming noobs, flaming ampac.

well i feel a complete noob like you does not need to know my awesome ign :icon_biggrin:
people who need to know it know it, and you dont need to know it. simple as that.

and i am top 50 btw, not just saying it :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

Meh, the word of the smurf, i say he is ;)

DeletedUser

LOL, nooo, not bmf or escape :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LOL, nooo, not bmf or escape :icon_rolleyes:

Whatever, it doesn't matter to me to be honest. At least ampac has the guts to say who he is.
Have fun in #1 while you're there, it's not for much longer anyways.

DeletedUser

Whatever, it doesn't matter to me to be honest. At least ampac has the guts to say who he is.
Have fun in #1 while you're there, it's not for much longer anyways.

not much longer at #1? ok, that doesnt mean a thing, no one really cares about rank 1, atleast in punch.
ampac didnt have the guts, and its not that i dont have the guts, you have no need to know, why? because your a complete noob. as i said, people know what my ign is, not just in punch, but YOU dont need to know it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

not much longer at #1? ok, that doesnt mean a thing, no one really cares about rank 1, atleast in punch.
ampac didnt have the guts, and its not that i dont have the guts, you have no need to know, why? because your a complete noob. as i said, people know what my ign is, not just in punch, but YOU dont need to know it :icon_rolleyes:

Indeed. I'm a noob... :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

If it was from a post in the externals mentioning his name, it doesn't count as working it out.

nope, he said he was on w54, guessed by the most internal and barb nobling biggest account i could find.

DeletedUser

im back, but im not baaha :icon_wink:

Yes, you are.
Nobody else in your tribe, other than devicem was in punch on Feb 4th. Devicem, who has his own externals account, posted at the same time as you on a few threads a while back.. but now that you mentioned you are not baaha, there is another thread a while back talking about how you had a tribe merge into you, which included baaha. This would mean that you are playing Devicem, and are one of the leaders of punch.

Good to know.

DeletedUser

Yes, you are.

no i think i know who i am :icon_wink:

Nobody else in your tribe, other than devicem was in punch on Feb 4th. Devicem, who has his own externals account, posted at the same time as you on a few threads a while back.. but now that you mentioned you are not baaha, there is another thread a while back talking about how you had a tribe merge into you, which included baaha. This would mean that you are playing Devicem, and are one of the leaders of punch.

Good to know.

i was in punch way before feb 4th :icon_wink:
and no, im not devicem :icon_rolleyes:
having fun guessing? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.