Things not about Manic

DeletedUser

Now no one can complain about the fact the Manic thread isn't about Manic anymore.

DeletedUser

I assume this was aimed at me?

Just for the record I wasn't complaining. Just observing.

DeletedUser

!!!!! apples :) yup so this thread is now about S2orm2!!!!

The only one about s2orm :) haha jk jk

DeletedUser

Many a mod has asked themselves the very same question over the years. All we can really do is chalk it up to the Powers that Be :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

manic...

still going on and they moved to w42

Where i joined and was later dismissed:icon_eek:

but not nobled, so i guess i dodged a bullet there... best threat to their may be the tribe Risen (which fell flat on w24, different leader now though)... their players dont seem to like manic much.

Now then, lets not talk about manic again... anyone had a good fight this week?

DeletedUser

Where i joined and was later dismissed:icon_eek:

but not nobled, so i guess i dodged a bullet there... best threat to their may be the tribe Risen (which fell flat on w24, different leader now though)... their players dont seem to like manic much.

Now then, lets not talk about manic again... anyone had a good fight this week?

i nobled RS with 9axes :lol:

DeletedUser

manic is win s²orm and deus fail oh yeh so does tttd ayeron and uhm any other tribe with a name i win :D

DeletedUser

:D i need something to do lol if that means nobling something from the hunt then so be it

DeletedUser

Funny how we value Slowdowntubby, DaHolla, Kriid and even yourself more important then cypherrr.

I think that the real reason is something closer to this : he's being a bit a cluster whore and you know like everyone that entering is cluster would give you so many headache that you guys gave up before starting?chypher play well,he's active,and he got the more condensed and biggest cluster in w24...wich mean that he's not exactly the better way for Deus to improve there's stats or entering a new K...I guess that a few reason more logical to do not lauch on him too much then *we value more those other target....blablabla*

also,You answered somewhere (cant find it anymore) that you aint playing in W24 anymore and that your just an *observator* care to explain why you always use the * us * then?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gave up? Hardly. You may have noticed that several of us/cape have 'entered his cluster' by themselves.

We simply value Cypherr as a target less than others (that used to include SDT) for a plethora of reasons.

DeletedUser

Gave up? Hardly. You may have noticed that several of us/cape have 'entered his cluster' by themselves.

We simply value Cypherr as a target less than others (that used to include SDT) for a plethora of reasons.

first it was
gave up before starting
wich mean you choosed cause of some logical reason to do not....that's at least how I intepreted it.

and second....

Tribe ranking for the continent 44
11 Deus 19.814 2
12 =TTD= 19.787 2
17 Cape 9.942 1

yeaaaahhh riiiiggghhhttt...:icon_rolleyes:

you can claim you entered my,or DH cluster,thats a fact,but you aint entered chyp one,(its not a fails you did not even tryed,just a fact. )

But chyp does not have 500 village of innactive blended in is cluster,I guess its kinda harder to push in in those case ;)

I also saw lot of flame beying throwed throught is face.

stuff like :he got a huge border with Deus and he aint doing more then this,blablabla

hell yeah,he got a huge boarder with Deus,the same as Deus got a huge boarder with him,and yet is stats are still in the positive...so you guys should put a socks in ur mouth bout him...he's doing well...

Last edited by a moderator: